PDA

View Full Version : Didn't get a code with my GenCon poster... help?

LordRaven
09-01-2014, 03:19 PM
I wasn't sure where this should be posted, but I had a family member (who knows nothing about Hex) pick me up the awesome poster from GenCon. The problem is she was given a card with a code for the Pippet sleeves, NOT the sleeves from the poster... While it's nice to have the Pippet sleeves, I wanted the poster mostly so I could see that art in game. Does anyone know where I can go or who I can email for some help with this?

hex_colin
09-01-2014, 03:21 PM
I wasn't sure where this should be posted, but I had a family member (who knows nothing about Hex) pick me up the awesome poster from GenCon. The problem is she was given a card with a code for the Pippet sleeves, NOT the sleeves from the poster... While it's nice to have the Pippet sleeves, I wanted the poster mostly so I could see that art in game. Does anyone know where I can go or who I can email for some help with this?

Put in a support ticket and attach a copy of the receipt. I'm sure they'll sort it out for you.

LordRaven
09-01-2014, 03:32 PM
Yeah, I'm still waiting to find out if she even has the receipt anymore, so I might just be out of luck... I guess I can try a ticket anyways, but I won't be holding my breath.

magic_gazz
09-01-2014, 05:17 PM
Hmmm, anyone got a spare receipt? ;)

hex_colin
09-01-2014, 05:34 PM
Yeah, I'm still waiting to find out if she even has the receipt anymore, so I might just be out of luck... I guess I can try a ticket anyways, but I won't be holding my breath.

It was all electronic - they were emailing them.