PDA

View Full Version : Icecrown Epic Collection mispackaging

Aluin
12-26-2010, 11:49 PM
Yesterday I purchased the Icecrown Epic Collection and, after opening all of the boosters I noticed that, instead of the Deathknight divider, I had instead received 2 Warlock dividers. Of course, since I've already opened all of the boosters, the Target that I bought it at won't take it back.

I know it seems a little silly, but those dividers are a big reason why I purchased the box. What would the best way be to get this resolved? Naturally, I'd prefer to simply trade out the duplicate for what was supposed to be included.

Thanks a lot, I'd appreciate any help!

Programmer
12-27-2010, 03:27 AM
Mail player@cryptozoic.com with as much information as you can provide.

CaptainWesker
12-27-2010, 04:12 AM
I bought the same thing and was disaponited to find there was no divider for heroes or scourge cards.

Damio
12-27-2010, 08:29 AM
yes, your best bet would to be to email player@cryptozoic.com with your issue, as Roshen says in the bottom post of the first page here: http://forums.wowtcg.com/showthread.php?t=3378

"We will definitely take care of everyone that receives misprinted product. This isn't just for Worldbreaker. This is our policy for all World of Warcraft Trading Card Game product.

If you receive product that is misprinted, you should email player@cryptozoic.com with as much information about the specific misprint you received."