PDA

View Full Version : Cosmic Transmogrifier/Pterobot interactions

Punchbot
09-03-2014, 11:09 PM
It seems like Cosmic Transmog isn't interacting with pterobots if an artifact on the board is shifted before them into a non-artifact. This causes the value to change and Cosmic Transmog to not take effect.

Also not sure if it's intended or not but it is taking the adjusted cost into account as opposed to the base cost.

Gwaer
09-03-2014, 11:12 PM
It seems like Cosmic Transmog isn't interacting with pterobots if an artifact on the board is shifted before them into a non-artifact. This causes the value to change and Cosmic Transmog to not take effect.

Cosmic transmogrifier is supposed to take adjusted cost into account, can you elaborate on the first part of the bug? I dont really understand the bolded portion.

Xexist
09-04-2014, 12:25 AM
Cosmic transmogrifier is supposed to take adjusted cost into account, can you elaborate on the first part of the bug? I dont really understand the bolded portion.

I have no idea either, but my best interpretation is that if an artifact in play is 'transmorgrified' into a non artifact, somehow this is preventing pterobot from getting transmorgrified. How or why it isnt working I have no idea :)

Gwaer
09-04-2014, 01:04 AM
Oh, ok! I think I get it, if during the transmogrifier effect, an artifact that was reducing the cost of pterobot is changed into something that doesn't reduce it so it's cost increases the pterobot then won't be affected by the transmogrifier?

Yoss
09-04-2014, 08:54 AM
Yes, I think that's what he's saying.