PDA

View Full Version : Credit Card Transaction Not Credited

Xyber
09-04-2014, 08:38 AM
I wanted to put a bit of Platinum in my account. The Transaction said it was successful, but I didn't get my $10 worth of Plat. Strangest thing is, I wasn't even given a Transaction ID either at the end of it. HELP!

Yoss
09-04-2014, 08:55 AM
Do you see a charge on your card/paypal/whatever?

Xyber
09-04-2014, 09:25 AM
Do you see a charge on your card/paypal/whatever?
Yes, yes I do.

Yoss
09-04-2014, 09:28 AM
Well, the patch this morning broke all sorts of stuff, so maybe billing/credit was also hit. Using the time/date stamp on your account ledger you should be able to work with GF billing to get it fixed.

Xyber
09-04-2014, 10:17 AM
Well, the patch this morning broke all sorts of stuff, so maybe billing/credit was also hit. Using the time/date stamp on your account ledger you should be able to work with GF billing to get it fixed.

I contacted them. Just got to play the Waiting Game now.

Yoss
09-04-2014, 10:23 AM
Side note, that lavendar font in your sig is rather poor for the tan (WoWTCG?) forum theme.

Xenavire
09-04-2014, 11:01 AM
Side note, that lavendar font in your sig is rather poor for the tan (WoWTCG?) forum theme.

I am always self conscious with my sig for that reason - I prefer the tan WoWTCG skin for reading comfort, but I know other people use other skins, and when I was testing the original design for my new banner, the fancy letters were invisible on the black backgrounds as well as other issues.

So a few hours of work, and it looks nice on every background, more or less. :p