PDA

View Full Version : Opening a Pack in current patch - No cards show

nicosharp
09-04-2014, 08:39 AM
Pretty much title:

Edit - Apparently its a glitch where the pack never opens at all. I logged in to open 5 packs, to check the Chest drop rates.
I ended up opening 7. 13 attempts. 6 out of 13 times, the above screenshot happened, I had to exit the card opening screen, and re-enter. Something seems to be out of synch.

For all those wondering. Chest drop rates have been fixed, if not butchered... All 7 packs opened dropped Common Chests... If anything the proc rate for better chests has been beyond killed.

ManofPeace
09-04-2014, 09:34 AM
Pretty much title:

Edit - Apparently its a glitch where the pack never opens at all.
That's exactly what's happening in the screenshot. As for the chest rates, I tested 8 packs based on your post and got 8 common chests. I don't recall the percentages of each chest spawn. Not exactly a large sample size but not really willing to crack any more packs to bug test for them when they haven't shown a desire to fix anything.

Yoss
09-04-2014, 10:22 AM
Commons are in the 50 to 60% range IIRC.

noragar
09-04-2014, 10:42 AM
Looks like for the next two weeks we get nothing but common chests to bring the distribution back into balance.:rolleyes:

nicosharp
09-04-2014, 11:18 AM
Commons are in the 50 to 60% range IIRC.
Are you talking about now, or they were in the 50 to 60% range?

Out of a small sample size of 15 packs - commons are in the 100% range.

Honestly, I'd be completely fine with 100% common chests for the next few weeks. Time to roll baby, and may also incentivize more gold based trade.

Yoss
09-04-2014, 11:23 AM
The "correct" number is what I was citing.

TheSwallowsNest
09-04-2014, 02:05 PM
Looks like for the next two weeks we get nothing but common chests to bring the distribution back into balance.:rolleyes:

I opened 2 packs today.

Got 1 Rare Chest, 1 Common Chest.

The rare chest came in a pack with a legendary card (Zoltog) and the common chest came from a pack with just a normal rare if there is any relavance/connection.