PDA

View Full Version : Pass priority button disappeared

Sovietmade
09-05-2014, 12:27 PM
Your Display Name: Sovietmade
Bug Description: So i was in a draft, it was my second round, then in the "assign attackers" phase the button disappeared. Before that i clicked at my troops one by one ( to deal damage with them to the opposite champion),but then i changed my mind and clicked every troop again,so there were no attackers, then i opened a chat window, entered a message to my opponent and pressed enter, the message was not delivered (it did not pop in the chat),and i noticed that the button which passes the priority is gone as well. I was able to click the troops again,selecting them to attack, and when i did so the button appeared for a second every time i clicked the troop, i tryed to catch this moment and press the spacebar to go through, but it was not successful. I wasted a bit of time this way and then decided to restart the client.
Steps to Reproduce: Well, i have no idea what made the button to dissapear, but my guess is that it somehow linked with assigning the attackers and undo assigning afterwards.
Frequency: it was a first time i faced this problem.
Additional Information: my OS is Win 8

Hardness
09-05-2014, 05:25 PM
Same problem as I have and other player.

Yoss
09-08-2014, 11:34 AM
Missing priority button can usually be articulated using the spacebar even though you can't click it.

Mike411
09-20-2014, 03:22 PM
I've noticed a missing priority button during Start Phase after I've revealed Argus. Sometimes reoccurs but not always, and is solvable with spacebar.

Plutus
09-21-2014, 09:45 AM
Your Display Name: Plutus
Bug Description: When I was in Draft #E89C161B08E24, after I played a card "Inquisition" and choosing target card for exile it, game just stopped. Priority button is missing, card "Inquisition" not resolving, only timer is working. But when all time is down, nothing happened. After that I decided to restart the client. Draft tournament I loose, prize not delivered. I want satisfaction for this. I pay for entrance in Draft tournament E89C161B08E24 so I want all back.
Additional Information: My OS is Win 7.