PDA

View Full Version : BUG: Making me discard every turn.

Orional
09-05-2014, 01:50 PM
Hello HEXTCG,

I ran into this bug today when I was playing in the proving grounds. It wouldn't let me play any resources and I had to discard EVERY turn. At first, I thought it was an ability that my opponent's champion had, but when I looked up the player's champion, it said nothing about making your opponent discard...

SO... I am a little frustrated...

I hope this gets resolved soon.

Also, is it just me or have they sped up player turns?

Thanks,

Orional

Xenavire
09-05-2014, 01:52 PM
You might want to check your phase stops (the little button next to your timers, on the left of the screen.) They might have been accidentally changed.

As for the discarding, chances are you had 8 cards in your hand at the end of your turn - you can only have 7 at max, when you end your turn, so you need to discard the rest.

Orional
09-05-2014, 04:55 PM
You might want to check your phase stops (the little button next to your timers, on the left of the screen.) They might have been accidentally changed.

As for the discarding, chances are you had 8 cards in your hand at the end of your turn - you can only have 7 at max, when you end your turn, so you need to discard the rest.

Nope. Had six in my hand and it kept making me discard...

Yoss
09-08-2014, 11:33 AM
Have you reproduced the bug or was it just the one game? What champions and cards were involved?