PDA

View Full Version : still no reimbursement for my booster pack loss!

ShadowsBane
09-08-2014, 01:30 AM
i have reported it on "support.hextcg.com", 4-5 times now, and still keep getting the same fail email from the same fail person, telling me the same fail crap every time! i click on his "support.hextcg.com" and re-report it, only to get the same email every single day! this needs to be fixed, your customer support is completely fail.

"Gameforge 4D GmbH
Albert-Nestler-Strasse 8
D-76131 Karlsruhe
Kontakt: support.hextcg.com

Local Court Mannheim, Commercial Register Number: 718029
Sales Tax Identification Number: DE 814330106
Managing Directors: Carsten van Husen, Tobias Haar"

Xenavire
09-08-2014, 01:55 AM
What exactly is this 'loss'?

eimerian
09-08-2014, 02:08 AM
In case you actually want help:
What happened?
What did you write support?
What did they reply?
Why are you not pleased with this reply and consider it "fail crap"?

In my experience, support reimburses quickly and uncomplicated.
If you lost boosters during draft or sealed, you would usually get a draft or booster token respectively, you won't get boosters.
I can't imagine why someone would write back and forth 4-5 times with support.

hammer
09-08-2014, 02:55 AM
I have nothing but great things to say about the support. I was worried initially based on reputation of gameforge, but I have to say they have been brilliant, responsive and generous. Perhaps post the question and answer here so we can try and help.

Lefto
09-08-2014, 03:39 AM
How did u even manage to lose a booster pack?
I thought I had lost a booster pack after cancelling an auction, but it turned out it got back into my stash, just not right away. Took a minute or so. Maybe something similar happened in your case?

Glae
09-08-2014, 11:39 AM
If you get a response from support, you can reply or escalate that claim instead of just resubmitting the same complaint hoping for a different explanation. There's only been one claim I've had to reply to, it seemed like.they didn't understand what the original complaint was. Once I responded via reply they fixed it.

I'm still not sure how you "lose" a pack though.

DataDragon
09-08-2014, 11:55 AM
I am curious what this loss is as well.
I see 3 packs used in a tournament, and 4 packs opened on their own.
I see 7 chests as a result.
I see no auction activity either.

ShadowsBane
09-08-2014, 01:42 PM
i purchased two packs, opened the first pack, got all my cards. when i opened the second pack, it showed the exact same cards as the first pack, but didn't give me any of the cards. i wrote 4-5 times because the only reply to my ticket i was getting was the same contact this page for help, so i would click the page it told me to, and re-file my report. someone finally got back to me, and stated that it is a known glitch, i got cards, but they didn't show what cards they were.

ShadowsBane
09-08-2014, 01:43 PM
so you can lock or delete this page if you want it, it has been resolved.

DataDragon
09-08-2014, 04:18 PM
Ah yes, I think I remember sending a list of cards for a support ticket, most likely yours.
The client goofs up every now and then when trying to show you things, but the Data always knows.