PDA

View Full Version : VIP Program Update v2

Phenteo
09-08-2014, 05:11 PM
Please take a moment to read about our updates to the VIP Program: https://hextcg.com/vip-program-update-2/

EDIT: The VIP benefits for KS/Slacker Backer codes that have been redeemed have already been applied to your account. You will not receive an email about this and you will not receive an in-game notification. If you apply a code after 09/08/2014 then it will automatically be applied to your account with no notification.

PLEASE NOTE: The option to purchase the 1 year VIP benefits with platinum is not in the game yet. This has to be patched in. We will announce when it will be made available in the in-game store.

magic_gazz
09-08-2014, 05:28 PM
Will the AA cards change as time goes on or will they be the same for the whole period of VIP tournaments?

TheSwallowsNest
09-08-2014, 05:35 PM
Great!, I'm sitting on a bunch of platinum and now I can buy the VIP yearly without paying more money.

Why do the AA cards have the legendary orange color instead of purple?

Hardness
09-08-2014, 05:39 PM
The only question for me is, will we get packs of set 1 or set 2?

Daer
09-08-2014, 05:43 PM
Great news.

negativeZer0
09-08-2014, 05:48 PM
Great!, I'm sitting on a bunch of platinum and now I can buy the VIP yearly without paying more money.

Just to make sure this is clear:
This is a ONE TIME ONLY THING
Vip is still going away this was a compromise to help out those players that did not have the ability to extend existing vip subs before the end of the vip program.

Chark
09-08-2014, 05:49 PM
Will the AA cards change as time goes on or will they be the same for the whole period of VIP tournaments?

Great question! Yes, our current plan is to rotate these every 3 months, but we may change this based on the number of these that are out in the wild. The challenge is to make these available enough for players but not to the point where they are as plentiful as their normal art counterparts. We have some estimates for how many of these will get released per month, but we'll need to test our assumptions with real data before we come up with a rotation schedule.

Chark
09-08-2014, 05:52 PM

They won't be in the client. We are working on a better way to communicate AA cards, because purple and EPIC rarity in the game isn't intuitive. With AA cards, our goal is to both communicate the underlying card's rarity and the fact that the Alternate Art card is special.

For now in the client you'll still see purple/EPIC for rarity of AAs. In the future patch we'll give them the right rarities and 'flag' them AA in another way.

Chark
09-08-2014, 05:56 PM
The only question for me is, will we get packs of set 1 or set 2?

It's packs of the most recent set for the VIP packs.

Aradon
09-08-2014, 05:57 PM
I'm fairly surprised that the tournaments still have an entry fee to them, but I guess that was an assumption I made on my own. Those promos are awesome, though. Now I need to win some of these :P

They won't be in the client. We are working on a better way to communicate AA cards, because purple and EPIC rarity in the game isn't intuitive. With AA cards, our goal is to both communicate the underlying card's rarity and the fact that the Alternate Art card is special.

For now in the client you'll still see purple/EPIC for rarity of AAs. In the future patch we'll give them the right rarities and 'flag' them AA in another way.

Given that they are promotional in nature and obtained via methods outside of booster pack distribution, I think that having a unique rarity bracket makes total sense. I wouldn't intuitively place it in between rare and legendary (as appears in the rarity filter of the card manager) and epic isn't quite descriptive of their rarity, but I think the purple indicator was pretty apt for them. Change the name to 'promotional' or 'exotic' or something and I think the implementation would be perfect.

Gwaer
09-08-2014, 05:58 PM
Does this extension add on to people with 12 month membership already increasing it to two years? Or is there some other check that stops people from extending past september 2015?

Zophie
09-08-2014, 05:58 PM
I mentioned this in another thread in General but I thought I'd mention it here too:

For those in the US that are planning on stocking up on some plat for this, I can confirm that https://www.twosmiles.com/merchants still has Sports Authority gift cards on sale 15% off with coupon code SUMMER15 which can then be used to purchase plat from Gameforge.

I just did it again today but don't know how long this deal will last, and I don't know if it will work outside of the US.

katkillad
09-08-2014, 06:11 PM
The update on the 29th said "tournament ticket" and not "tournament access ticket". I was also apparently assuming incorrectly that the tournament tickets were a free entry. I'd like to see where this was ever clarified.

IndigoShade
09-08-2014, 06:16 PM
I'm assuming the entry fee for VIP Sealed includes a VIP ticket, but that isn't expressly stated in the article atm. It just says:Entry fee: 1,400 plat or 6xBoosters + 200 plat. You guys should probably send a ninja in to fix that.

Grimshaw
09-08-2014, 06:23 PM
The update on the 29th said "tournament ticket" and not "tournament access ticket". I was also apparently assuming incorrectly that the tournament tickets were a free entry. I'd like to see where this was ever clarified.

The first time it was ever clarified was during the Kickstarter. It's first stated here in the comments, just scroll down and look for the blue answer from Crypto: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cze/hex-mmo-trading-card-game/posts/480853

It's been restated multiple times in the forums, but I would agree that they should have been more clear about this fact when advertising the VIP Program.

Phenteo
09-08-2014, 06:24 PM
Does this extension add on to people with 12 month membership already increasing it to two years? Or is there some other check that stops people from extending past september 2015?
If you purchased the 12 month VIP subscription, you will be able to purchase the VIP subscription with platinum, yes. It would take too much time and development resources away from the rest of the game in order to create a system in which everyone can pay a different amount based on the rest of the time needed to extend to the year mark for every player. This will only be available for a week and only in closed beta.

YourOpponent
09-08-2014, 06:36 PM
If you purchased the 12 month VIP subscription, you will be able to purchase the VIP subscription with platinum, yes. It would take too much time and development resources away from the rest of the game in order to create a system in which everyone can pay a different amount based on the rest of the time needed to extend to the year mark for every player. This will only be available for a week and only in closed beta.

I think they were wondering if the 4800 plat VIP from in game would be parallel to the regular VIP and KickStarter VIP. Making it so that all of VIP would be done by September 2015...which makes sense. Especially when as things are 128 tournaments lately have been having a hard time getting 16 people to fire off...and the VIP ones likely being even harder to get fired off as time goes by.

Phenteo
09-08-2014, 06:38 PM
I think they were wondering if the 4800 plat VIP from in game would be parallel to the regular VIP and KickStarter VIP. Making it so that all of VIP would be done by September 2015...which makes sense. Especially when as things are 128 tournaments lately have been having a hard time getting 16 people to fire off...and the VIP ones likely being even harder to get fired off as time goes by.

The VIP benefits from Kickstarter/Slacker Backer runs parallel to the VIP subscription. If you have the VIP subscription for a year and Kickstarter reward for 3 months, you will not have a year and 3 months but you will have three months where you get double the VIP benefits.

If you have a year and you purchase VIP with platinum, you will have two years of VIP benefit.

katkillad
09-08-2014, 06:38 PM
It's been restated multiple times in the forums, but I would agree that they should have been more clear about this fact when advertising the VIP Program.

I guess this is where my complaint is, they should have clarified what the entry fees were prior to taking peoples money. They talk about compensation for VIP tickets if tournaments don't fire, which implies they are an entry fee and not just access to a tournament you can choose or not choose to pay money for.

chromus
09-08-2014, 06:41 PM
The VIP benefits from Kickstarter/Slacker Backer runs parallel to the VIP subscription. If you have the VIP subscription for a year and Kickstarter reward for 3 months, you will not have a year and 3 months but you will have three months where you get double the VIP benefits.

So will the people who had just signed up for 12 months and will now sign up again via platinum purchase have double VIP benefits for 12 months?

Phenteo
09-08-2014, 06:43 PM
So will the people who had just signed up for 12 months and will now sign up again via platinum purchase have double VIP benefits for 12 months? No, the purchase of the VIP will add on additional time. The Kickstarter/Slacker Backer rewards runs in parallel, giving the double VIP benefit.

Aradon
09-08-2014, 06:52 PM
I understand the makeshift nature of the solution, but if you're giving alternate-art cards as prizes that update with the current set (such as Set 3 by this time next year, or wherever we are), this means that people that have subbed for a year and now are subbing for another year will be getting very exclusive promo cards. Significantly, people who were originally subbing will not be able to play in those tournaments. If it's possible to change this still, I would suggest considering running the new 1-year sub parallel to the current sub. It solves a few issues, while still giving full 'value.'

RoyHarper
09-08-2014, 07:09 PM
Phenteo, would you mind clarifying how VIP entry tickets work, and when Kickstarter backers will be receiving their VIP subscriptions? Will it be in time to play in the September tournaments? And does VIP issue a ticket each week along with the pack, or only one ticket a month to subscribers?

Also, just a helpful hint since you're managing communications for Hex now, it would be very useful to have any updates e-mailed to folks instead of simply posted in the forums, where they're often missed.

jonsnow2000
09-08-2014, 07:12 PM
Suggestion: Irrevocably terminate the VIP program at the end of Dec. 2015. Everone who would have an active subscription beyond that date gets the appropriate amount of Plat refunded manually or automatically (by the end of 2015 they would hopefully have the dev resources available to shoulder that).

Mike411
09-08-2014, 07:35 PM
Edit: Retracted.

Mahes
09-08-2014, 07:43 PM
So will the people who had just signed up for 12 months and will now sign up again via platinum purchase have double VIP benefits for 12 months?

I will just quote him again.

"If you have a year and you purchase VIP with platinum, you will have two years of VIP benefit."

N3rd4Christ
09-08-2014, 07:47 PM

.. I'm excited just got my 12 month last week

Avignon
09-08-2014, 08:17 PM
So the 3am Saturday is confusing me. Because its after the other times Saturday. So is this 3am Sunday morning (ie Sat night) or 3am Sat morning (ie Friday night) but is listed after the other two just to confuse the crap out of us?

Only time I can really play. Knowing my luck, only 15 people will join anyway.

Yoss
09-08-2014, 08:41 PM
If you have a year and you purchase VIP with platinum, you will have two years of VIP benefit.

What the heck. This is almost the exact opposite of the proper solution. The point of all the uproar was unfair treatment of one player group (those who never did VIP until suddenly it was a sweet last minute deal) over another (those who did VIP as early adopters, supporting Hex more and earlier than the other group). This VIP-by-plat deal only makes it worse, not better! :mad:

It really needs to be prorated. Can't GF handle it through support tickets? Can there really be that many of these to deal with?

(It's great to start getting more communication, by the way. Bad news is still far better than silence.)

Krond
09-08-2014, 08:53 PM
Well I'm looking forward to the AA cards. I'm little concerned about obtaining the AA cards that come out a year from now, as theoretically I won't have a chance to 'earn' them, only buy them on the auction house.

Not a huge concern though. Let's just focus on making HEX last long enough for the 2nd year of VIP to start generating AA cards first, and THEN worry about how we're gonna get them.

down2one
09-08-2014, 09:42 PM
wait... they sent the Slacker Backer VIP thingies already?

i haven't received anything

Chiany
09-08-2014, 11:11 PM
Oh man that AA Gralk is bad ass!

Can't wait for this patch!!!

benczi
09-09-2014, 12:34 AM
Love the AA cards! :D

this may be a stupid question, but is 6x128 enough? I remember the last no limit tournament had over 700 people in it, so I wonder...

Mike411
09-09-2014, 12:49 AM
wait... they sent the Slacker Backer VIP thingies already?

i haven't received anything

I can't tell if I received anything. I don't keep a running tally of packs and who knows if free VIP has the mail like the paid VIP does. Also I retract what I said earlier in the thread, my only suggestion now is they don't invite more people to the game until the VIP for plat option is gone.

Stalak
09-09-2014, 12:58 AM
now i informed me.

thx 4 he answers

meetthefuture
09-09-2014, 01:22 AM
As someone who purchased a year of VIP for year (and don't want it for 2 years) I feel cheated.

I have bought it only because CZE said there will be no opportunity to buy it afterwards, and there were no sign we will be able to buy it via plat.
Is there a way to refund the purchase?

Hadry
09-09-2014, 01:57 AM
Hello :)!
I wanted to ask a couple of questions about the VIP tournaments:
- I think i read the VIP tickets will expire each month. Its will be ok if you can join construct or sealed every month, but as it is rotating, isnt posible to make them last 2 months? Im a fairly new player so constructed is out for me (its entry fee seems a bit too much if you cant score atleast 2 wins) but i would join sealed every month if i could. Even if i dont win i will get the same money out as i put in, so its look nice for players like me.
- Its possible to trade the VIP tickets ? i suppose no, but just in case. Its a pity to lost half of them.
- The tournaments duration will be around 5h i suppose?
And i think thats all X.x

jonsnow2000
09-09-2014, 03:36 AM
There way too many questions that ppl could answer themselves by just paying attention to the articles ;)

[No, they have NOT activated the KS/SB VIPs yet] <- Edit: This seems to be wrong. See Kami's post below. I can confirm I received a pack without getting a mail. So KS/SB VIP seems to be active as of this week.

You can't yet purchase the 12 month VIP. This will be done with a patch. That patch will (hopefully) be very soon. Your KS/SB VIP is running at the same time as your already paid VIP. That means you will get 2 monthly tickets and 2 packs per week of the latest set.

Also, there will be 2 kinds of tickets. The normal monthly ones will expire at the end of the month they were issued (so you'll have to use them in one of the 6 available tourneys per month). If you don't have time to use them, there will be no compensation or refund unless none of the 6 tourneys fire.

However, there will also be undated VIP tickets that do not expire. These will be handed out to players that have had VIP before September. So if you signed up in April/May when closed beta started, you should get 4 undated tickets that don't expire. (this was explained in the original article from a few days ago)

Kami
09-09-2014, 04:02 AM
No, they have NOT activated the KS/SB VIPs yet. You can't yet purchase the 12 month VIP. This will be done with a patch. That patch will (hopefully) be very soon. When the patch goes live, your KS/SB VIP gets immediately activated, running at the same time as your already paid VIP. That means you will get 2 monthly tickets and 2 packs per week of the latest set.

Uh... unless this was misinformation, in-game it was said by an official source that the KS VIP was activated on September 8, 2014. There was no in-game mail but you should've received a pack for it.

Xenavire
09-09-2014, 04:15 AM
I have a random question... If the VIP tournaments are split into Sealed and constructed... And we have tickets for constructed 128 man events... Could we substitute the constructed 128 man ticket for an entry fee into the constructed VIP events? As far as I am aware, they cost the same amount, and are the same exact event, except for the fact that they have different payouts and one requires a VIP ticket.

I fully understand if this isn't possible, but I have a pair of 128 man tickets that I probably wont use for daily events any time in the foreseeable future, but would happily cash in for VIP tournaments. Not trying to game the system here - I will accept whatever answer I get, but it makes sense in a way, so figured I would put it out there.

(Just so we are clear, I mean you would still use your IP ticket at the same time - cashing in two tickets for one free event.)

jonsnow2000
09-09-2014, 04:50 AM
Xena, that sounds like a neat idea, but I fear the answer will be something like "we can't make this work with the limited dev resources available" :(

Warrender
09-09-2014, 04:56 AM
AA cards are usually a non-issue for me but those are pretty sweet-looking and the fact that you can only get them by winning in VIP only makes them that much cooler IMO. I'll be joining as many VIP tourneys as I can hoping to score those sweet AA cards.

Assassine
09-09-2014, 05:01 AM
No, the purchase of the VIP will add on additional time. The Kickstarter/Slacker Backer rewards runs in parallel, giving the double VIP benefit.

Couldnt you only allow the additional year purchase to people that had a running subscription on the 8th that is less than 11 month (or whatever other time you want) long? This way, it feels like it fixes nothing.

Khendral
09-09-2014, 05:02 AM
What will happen to people who won't be able to play any vip tournament in a given month due to all the queues filling out? Their vip tickets will be lost because they couldn't log in soon enough to join the queue?

jonsnow2000
09-09-2014, 05:22 AM
What will happen to people who won't be able to play any vip tournament in a given month due to all the queues filling out? Their vip tickets will be lost because they couldn't log in soon enough to join the queue?

Hmm good question. As it stands only a maximum of 768 accounts can enter these tourneys per month.

ossuary
09-09-2014, 05:33 AM
Phenteo, or another dev... have the KS VIP rewards been activated yet? I seem to have an extra booster pack in my inventory, but I did not get a mail notification. I'm trying to track all of my inventory contents and where they come from, to make sure nothing gets messed up (since there have been a couple of bugs with this in the past few months).

Are the KS VIP packs not generating in-game notifications? If so, can this please be fixed?

Assassine
09-09-2014, 05:35 AM
Yes it has been activated yesterday, and yes it seems you dont get ingame mail from it. Had the same problem.

Kami
09-09-2014, 05:47 AM
Okay, I've confirmed with support.

Here's the full run-down:

1. Current Standard VIP subscriptions will remain active but renewal has been terminated.
2. KS/PayPal Backer VIP subscriptions have started and overlap with the Standard VIP subscription, not extend.
3. Multi-KS/PayPal Backer VIP subscriptions will extend the time of the KS/PayPal Backer VIP subscription; in other words, if you have four pledges totaling twelve months worth of VIP, you will receive only one pack per week and not four packs per week for three months.
4. The Platinum purchase for the Standard VIP is not available yet and will only be available for a one-time purchase for a year's length of Standard VIP for 4800p during a one week period.
5. The Platinum Standard VIP will extend the Standard VIP subscription.

Long story short, Standard VIP extends Standard VIP and KS/PayPal Backer VIP extends KS/PayPal Backer VIP. Also, they run parallel for the amount of time you are eligible for and both are active.

negativeZer0
09-09-2014, 07:41 AM
Okay, I've confirmed with support.

Here's the full run-down:

1. Current Standard VIP subscriptions will remain active but renewal has been terminated.
2. KS/PayPal Backer VIP subscriptions have started and overlap with the Standard VIP subscription, not extend.
3. Multi-KS/PayPal Backer VIP subscriptions will extend the time of the KS/PayPal Backer VIP subscription; in other words, if you have four pledges totaling twelve months worth of VIP, you will receive only one pack per week and not four packs per week for three months.
4. The Platinum purchase for the Standard VIP is not available yet and will only be available for a one-time purchase for a year's length of Standard VIP for 4800p during a one week period.
5. The Platinum Standard VIP will extend the Standard VIP subscription.

Long story short, Standard VIP extends Standard VIP and KS/PayPal Backer VIP extends KS/PayPal Backer VIP. Also, they run parallel for the amount of time you are eligible for and both are active.

So for me I'm okay with this solution but for others this only half solves the problem.
Those who got to get an extra year during the first announcement now get to get 2 years
and those that didn't have the ability to extend only get 1 year.
Original subscribers still get the short end of the stick with this solution.

Instead of only have a 12 month in the store why not have: 1-3-6-12 month options.
On the same page display a message stating:
VIP will end on 10/1/2015 for all users.
If you buy a VIP subscription the extends past 10/1/2015 we will refund any extra moths in the form of in game currency.

The extra work of refunding the accounts that over purchase time (even if it's done manually) has to be significantly less then the work you will create by having vip run for an entire year longer then if you bite the bullet and solve this problem now. I have to imagine MOST of the community will be responsible enough to purchase only the time they can use leaving a small number of cases that require manual refund of extra time.

Kami
09-09-2014, 07:47 AM
So for me I'm okay with this solution but for others this only half solves the problem.
Those who got to get an extra year during the first announcement now get to get 2 years
and those that didn't have the ability to extend only get 1 year.
Original subscribers still get the short end of the stick with this solution.

Instead of only have a 12 month in the store why not have: 1-3-6-12 month options.
On the same page display a message stating:
VIP will end on 10/1/2015 for all users.
If you buy a VIP subscription the extends past 10/1/2015 we will refund any extra moths in the form of in game currency.

The extra work of refunding the accounts that over purchase time (even if it's done manually) has to be significantly less then the work you will create by having vip run for an entire year longer then if you bite the bullet and solve this problem now. I have to imagine MOST of the community will be responsible enough to purchase only the time they can use leaving a small number of cases that require manual refund of extra time.

Just to clarify, I wasn't posting anything in regards to a solution. I was just giving a run-down of what it currently is. There is some confusion currently in regards to KS/PayPal VIPs and a few other things.

FoundInTheFlood
09-09-2014, 08:22 AM
So how do I buy the bonus-year one-time thing? If I hit VIP in the store the homepage that opens says that it's not possible.

FoundInTheFlood
09-09-2014, 08:25 AM
I quit my VIP program a few days ago just to try to start a new one when I heard that VIP is ending .. did that ruin int for me then? :/

hex_colin
09-09-2014, 08:38 AM
I quit my VIP program a few days ago just to try to start a new one when I heard that VIP is ending .. did that ruin int for me then? :/

Probably haven't patched it in yet. It'll be there soon enough. :)

negativeZer0
09-09-2014, 09:01 AM
Probably haven't patched it in yet. It'll be there soon enough. :)

This it has been explicitly stated, the option to buy vip has to be added via a patch and is not yet in the store. When it is added it will be in the store for an entire week.

EccentricFan
09-09-2014, 10:48 AM
Yeah, will there be a way to sell VIP tickets? With the higher entry fee and a format I'm less interested in, I'll probably just let my tickets expire on constructed months. Sad though that they're starting with constructed, so that means two of my three will go poof.

Of course I'd love to see alternating on a tournament level rather than a monthly level so you could take your pick each month, but it'd be nice to get something out of those tickets.

ossuary
09-09-2014, 11:03 AM
They're untradeable. You either use them or you lose them.

EccentricFan
09-09-2014, 01:16 PM
They're untradeable. You either use them or you lose them.

Ah well. At least I'll probably get to use the one in October.

Nigredo
09-09-2014, 02:05 PM
Why cant this be for everyone not just current vips? I have been trying to get vip for over a week finally got a reply to my ticket Today, little late guys. woould not approve cc either cause it thinks its a suspicious transaction even after contacting bank.
why not have a in game option from the beginning? I have spent hundreds on this game already and absolutely love it but this whole vip thing I feel its "screw you new guy" only our loyalist get the prive

Assassine
09-09-2014, 02:08 PM
First of all Nigredo, it seems like it will be available to everyone, and secondly, that is actually the unfair point.

Yoss
09-09-2014, 02:17 PM
I'm still waiting to hear them say they've figured out a way to prorate things with this platinum deal so that you can only buy enough VIP to take you to September 2015. Even if it's just to let GF handle it through tickets.

Hex has always done right by us so far...

Glae
09-09-2014, 02:26 PM
Hmm good question. As it stands only a maximum of 768 accounts can enter these tourneys per month.

That's troubling. Aren't there way more than even just KS and SB accounts?

Xenavire
09-09-2014, 02:27 PM
Huh, wait, they are rotating the format by month? I must have misread it, I thought they were going to have 3 queues for each format each month. Shows me for not reading carefully.

Glae
09-09-2014, 02:30 PM
@Xen. Nah dude. Rotating format every month, and cards are every 3. Everyone has to get real good and real lucky to actually get these.

LordGorchnik
09-09-2014, 04:41 PM
That's troubling. Aren't there way more than even just KS and SB accounts?

Correct me if I am wrong but can't they just open up multiple rooms for each tournament during each timeslot? If more are needed they can just create more.

Phenteo
09-09-2014, 04:47 PM
Just as FYI:

The VIP benefits for KS/Slacker Backer codes that have been redeemed have already been applied to your account. You will not receive an email about this and you will not receive an in-game notification. If you apply a code after 09/08/2014 then it will automatically be applied to your account with no notification.

Also, you can refer back to the original FAQ: https://hextcg.com/vip-program-update/

RoyHarper
09-09-2014, 06:36 PM
Phenteo, will KS backers who just received VIP benefits be issued an entry ticket before the September tournament dates?

Voormas
09-10-2014, 12:42 AM
I don't think it was necessary to extend this offer to the community but I commend CZE for doing it anyway - though it looks like a lot of the complainers weren't upset that they didn't get a chance to buy some cheap packs, instead it is that a small handful of other people got a chance to buy a few extra cheap packs

Anyway, keep up the good work!

Khendral
09-10-2014, 03:20 AM
Correct me if I am wrong but can't they just open up multiple rooms for each tournament during each timeslot? If more are needed they can just create more.
That would be an amazing solution, i'm just not sure how many 128-man queues can the servers handle concurrently before they go boom.

down2one
09-10-2014, 05:02 AM
Just as FYI:

The VIP benefits for KS/Slacker Backer codes that have been redeemed have already been applied to your account. You will not receive an email about this and you will not receive an in-game notification. If you apply a code after 09/08/2014 then it will automatically be applied to your account with no notification.

Also, you can refer back to the original FAQ: https://hextcg.com/vip-program-update/

so there is no way of finding out if we received it or not?

ossuary
09-10-2014, 05:10 AM
Basically, everyone who was supposed to received it. There was just no notification of it.

Phenteo
09-10-2014, 11:41 AM
Basically, everyone who was supposed to received it. There was just no notification of it.

This is correct, everyone who had claimed a KS/Slacker Backer code received the booster pack with no notification. I had a meeting with our Producer to work with our Engineering team to add in an in-game mail trigger whenever something is added to your account. This will probably take some time, but hopefully we can get it added before next booster packs are awarded. Thanks ossuary!

Aradon
09-10-2014, 02:24 PM
Have the VIP tickets been implemented yet? As that would be an easy way to see if you've received the VIP for the month.
On a related note, I don't have a VIP ticket but have the 3-month VIP kickstarter bonus, so I am guessing no.

Phenteo
09-10-2014, 02:55 PM
Have the VIP tickets been implemented yet? As that would be an easy way to see if you've received the VIP for the month.
On a related note, I don't have a VIP ticket but have the 3-month VIP kickstarter bonus, so I am guessing no.

Tickets have not been sent out yet.

DataDragon
09-10-2014, 04:13 PM
Future KS/S VIP booster pack delivery should inform players when it fires off.
The first one didn't because the notice was designed for normal VIP booster packs, and not this new type.
It should fire off for future packs now, after we did a tweak to how the KS/S VIP identifies itself.

Yoss
09-10-2014, 04:22 PM
Nice. :)

ossuary
09-10-2014, 06:58 PM
Excellent, thanks for the quick turnaround. :)

loopholist3
09-11-2014, 03:06 PM
Where do I buy the 1 year of VIP with Plat? I do not see it in the store.

Yoss
09-11-2014, 03:07 PM
It is not in yet. There will be an advance announcement.

Dorkelvania
09-21-2014, 08:26 PM
Hey, if the VIP tournaments end up being hugely popular, I hope you guys consider adding a second and possibly a third on Sunday. As someone who's routinely busy on Friday and Saturday but typically has all the time in the world on Sundays, I'm a bit disappointed that there's only one "weekend" VIP tournament a month that's open to me (at 9 a.m., no less), despite the fact that I'm available all day on one of the two traditional "weekend" days.

I realize I'm not the only person in the world, and that there may be factors that I'm unaware of in scheduling these, but I figured I can't be the only one who works Tuesdays through Saturdays most weeks, or is otherwise more available on Sundays than Saturdays.

Thanks for hearing me out.

jonsnow2000
09-25-2014, 05:51 AM
So it's the 3rd week of our free KS VIP and there still isn't an ingame mail that tells me when a pack has been delivered. Any news on this?

DataDragon
09-25-2014, 03:48 PM
So it's the 3rd week of our free KS VIP and there still isn't an ingame mail that tells me when a pack has been delivered. Any news on this?

We are aware of the issue, it just needs to be tracked down.
It is one of those annoying bugs where everything is correctly set, so now we have to trace down the line to where it is misfiring.

jonsnow2000
09-25-2014, 04:21 PM
Thx Mr. Dragon ;) It's not the end of the world, after all we get the pack like we are supposed to.

N3rd4Christ
09-25-2014, 05:34 PM
We are aware of the issue, it just needs to be tracked down.
It is one of those annoying bugs where everything is correctly set, so now we have to trace down the line to where it is misfiring.

Remove the #

Mahes
09-27-2014, 05:23 AM
I was going to say make sure the " is actually a :