PDA

View Full Version : Eternal Guardian & Cosmic Transmogrifier

tomnute
09-08-2014, 09:28 PM
I had an Eternal Guardian created through transmogrification and while it was in play, it prevented damage to my OPPONENT. I'm assuming this isn't a bug with a normal Eternal Guardian (but I haven't tested it specifically). I know it was the Guardian as I was able to do damage after returning it to my hand via Time Ripple and was again unable to do damage after playing it.

Yoss
09-08-2014, 09:32 PM
Bug report number 548 on the Eternal Guardian. :)

N3rd4Christ
09-08-2014, 10:13 PM
I had an Eternal Guardian created through transmogrification and while it was in play, it prevented damage to my OPPONENT. I'm assuming this isn't a bug with a normal Eternal Guardian (but I haven't tested it specifically). I know it was the Guardian as I was able to do damage after returning it to my hand via Time Ripple and was again unable to do damage after playing it.

Its a buug with normal guardian as well

Xexist
09-09-2014, 07:40 AM
Bug report number 548 on the Eternal Guardian. :)

I think you are being generous on that number

Glae
09-09-2014, 07:50 AM
Yeah. If there was a way to get people to never post bug reports, step one would probably involve making fun.

Xexist
09-09-2014, 08:53 AM
Yeah. If there was a way to get people to never post bug reports, step one would probably involve making fun.

I get that and I understand, but people really need to look be looking before they post. This is turning into the Eternal guardian subforum.

Glae
09-09-2014, 10:14 AM
Well before that it was the Relentless Corruption sub, and the -1-1 gem sub. I wish they'd bring back the known bugs thread from Alpha. Expecting users to sort through a ton of other posts if they'd like to be not mocked for posting a bug just seems dumb.

Plus this card previously worked, so the posts now are about how it appears to not work in corner case situations. In reality it just doesn't work at all, for some reason.

Yoss
09-09-2014, 11:37 AM
A simple search for "Eternal Guardian" before posting shouldn't be too much to ask. But you're right, I could have been nicer, sorry.

Xexist
09-09-2014, 01:32 PM
A simple search for "Eternal Guardian" before posting shouldn't be too much to ask. But you're right, I could have been nicer, sorry.

An actual search not even required. Just scroll your eyeballs down the page and there are usually 2 or 3.

Glae
09-09-2014, 02:19 PM
The front page thread titles don't mention Eternal Guardian at the moment. Other than this thread.

Xexist
09-09-2014, 04:25 PM
The front page thread titles don't mention Eternal Guardian at the moment. Other than this thread.

Okay. Dont know if you are trying to start something with me for some reason but ok your right. I'll keep my mouth shut for the next 100 reposts.

Mahes
09-10-2014, 05:47 AM
So is the Eternal Guardian bugged?

I will just help to keep this bumped onto the front page.