PDA

View Full Version : Wow really?

Odai
09-09-2014, 03:41 AM
You really delete my post only because i was asking about the ongoing lawsuit against you?

Im one of the Kickstarter and thats how you pay me back?
I was nice and calm in my post there was no reason to delete it!

I really liked this game in the beginning but the flaw show more and more... im really thinking about getting my money back from you, only disapointment here...

Xenavire
09-09-2014, 03:46 AM
You really delete my post only because i was asking about the ongoing lawsuit against you?

I really liked this game in the beginning but the flaw show more and more... im really thinking about getting my money back from you, only disapointment here...

First off, refunds were discontinued months ago - it is unlikely they will make an exception. Secondly - perhaps there is an underlying reason for the thread being deleted, like breaking some of the rules in the CoC - duplicate threads might be a likely culprit.

To add to this, I am pretty sure this is a breach of the CoC by itself. I am fairly sure its not allowed to make a new thread to question the closure or deletion of another.

fido_one
09-09-2014, 03:48 AM
Odai I saw your thread, and if someone removed it that's a wee bit surprising but it sure as shit should have been at least locked as that thread was only intended to troll and flame. If you really didn't know that when you started that thread, you need to walk away from your computer, sit down, put your hands over your head and declare 'there is something seriously wrong with my perception of things in this world!', book a plane ticket to a far off country, have a life altering experience there, fly back to wherever you live and laugh hilariously at your previous shortsightedness when authoring new forum threads on hextcg.com.

Odai
09-09-2014, 04:03 AM
First off, refunds were discontinued months ago - it is unlikely they will make an exception. Secondly - perhaps there is an underlying reason for the thread being deleted, like breaking some of the rules in the CoC - duplicate threads might be a likely culprit.

To add to this, I am pretty sure this is a breach of the CoC by itself. I am fairly sure its not allowed to make a new thread to question the closure or deletion of another.

Cant imaging that is would be against any rules, because if they post about it themself, why shouldnt we allowed to?

Oh jeah sure they discontinued it now, just my luck. I will try anyways! (im sure they now need it for the lawsuits *cough*)

Odai I saw your thread, and if someone removed it that's a wee bit surprising but it sure as shit should have been at least locked as that thread was only intended to troll and flame. If you really didn't know that when you started that thread, you need to walk away from your computer, sit down, put your hands over your head and declare 'there is something seriously wrong with my perception of things in this world!', book a plane ticket to a far off country, have a life altering experience there, fly back to wherever you live and laugh hilariously at your previous shortsightedness when authoring new forum threads on hextcg.com.

im sure there wasnt any flame i just started it maybe 1h ago. And jeah normaly it would have been locked and not deleted. It sure smells fishy!

Khazrakh
09-09-2014, 04:05 AM
I saw your thread Odai, it was just a random rant and to be honest, I fully expected it to be deleted.
I would have done the same if I was a mod.

Xenavire
09-09-2014, 04:07 AM
Cant imaging that is would be against any rules, because if they post about it themself, why shouldnt we allowed to?

Oh jeah sure they discontinued it now, just my luck. I will try anyways! (im sure they now need it for the lawsuits *cough*)

It was made very public that refunds were stopping, a long time ago.

And if you violate the CoC (like making threads about a topic while others are already open, etc) than you can have that thread closed without warning.

im sure there wasnt any flame i just started it maybe 1h ago. And jeah normaly it would have been locked and not deleted. It sure smells fishy!

There is nothing fishy about it - you could have used an open thread, and you could have left it at 'What is the current state of the lawsuit?'

There was no need to tack on any extras, just so you know.

Cernz
09-09-2014, 04:09 AM
yes really :D

Odai
09-09-2014, 04:09 AM
I saw your thread Odai, it was just a random rant and to be honest, I fully expected it to be deleted.
I would have done the same if I was a mod.

A rant, really? o.o

I asked if there are any news about it and just said that they maybe should change the gameplay instead of beeing stubburn and lose all the money from the backers for a lawsuit.

If i would start ranting, it would sound way different.

Erukk
09-09-2014, 04:14 AM

Calm? Sure, I'll give you that.
Nice? Not so much.

Your other thread basically said that Hex should just save themselves the money trouble of the lawsuit by basically gutting their entire game and starting over. Sure, you wording it simply by "change the gameplay", but to a tcg game, gameplay is basically the whole game. By changing a large portion of it, you will have to tweak and/or change most of the other game's aspects to fit the new model.

Not to mention changes to gameplay will take a huge chuck of cash to make as well.

Odai
09-09-2014, 04:40 AM
Calm? Sure, I'll give you that.
Nice? Not so much.

Your other thread basically said that Hex should just save themselves the money trouble of the lawsuit by basically gutting their entire game and starting over. Sure, you wording it simply by "change the gameplay", but to a tcg game, gameplay is basically the whole game. By changing a large portion of it, you will have to tweak and/or change most of the other game's aspects to fit the new model.

Not to mention changes to gameplay will take a huge chuck of cash to make as well.

Didnt said they should change everything, but surely all the stuff that went against the patent and copyright from Wizards. Also at the moment it isnt really "THEIR" game as long they have this problems on their hand, dont you think?

Im sure they have enough money, they got 7-8 times what they wanted from kickstarter and im sure many people allready have spend more money on it... also most post on the main page are allways about tornaments, 2nd edition and other stuff which allways costs you money.

ossuary
09-09-2014, 05:08 AM
It's against the Code of Conduct to open threads complaining about another thread being closed. Don't air your dirty laundry in public, if you have a problem, PM a moderator. This is more flamebait on top of your previous flamebait thread. Just let it go.

Prometheusfire
09-09-2014, 05:36 AM

Um they don't owe you any updates on their legal status. Often times it is even a breach to speak of the ongoing case to people outside of the case itself. Your sense of entitlement is pretty ridiculous.

Shadowspawn
09-09-2014, 06:02 AM
If you speculated about what they should be doing from a legal standpoint, that conversation could have disintegrated into ammunition for the opposition. My guess is they deleted to prevent this. How about just stop whining and opining about stuff you have minimal knowledge of and just play the game?

Kami
09-09-2014, 06:02 AM
I can't comment on the specifics on why Odai's thread is deleted as I do not currently have access to that information; however, this thread is not constructive as there is nothing to discuss other than it happened.

Please observe the Code of Conduct.