PDA

View Full Version : Sideboarding

benczi
09-09-2014, 11:53 AM
Scheduled 128 man sealed.

During the first sideboarding I decided to try a different color, but the client instead of letting me play with my new color insisted that I keep drawing the cards that I sided out.

After I conceded, I got 2278, yes, that's all the cards that I sided in along with the cards that I sided out. Except for the shards. The diamond shards remained sided out for some reason, so all the diamond cards that I had was totally unplayable.

Yoss
09-09-2014, 12:16 PM
Is it possible this is a feature, not a bug? Maybe you're not allowed to change your resource base?

benczi
09-09-2014, 01:06 PM
The resource base was changed, the creatures remained in the deck even thou I removed them. And I should* be allowed to change everything in limited.

*Some people say you can't change you'r champion, but I got a bug out of that too once when I had to go out for a few minutes and it set the default champion, but default is not a real value, so in the side-boarding phase I could not save a deck because I didn't have a champion selected and I couldn't change the no champion since the button was disabled.

a-V-e-n
09-09-2014, 04:48 PM
This is a very old bug. I've reported it in detail twice to support months ago. I'm disappointed to see it wasn't fixed yet. :(

benczi
09-12-2014, 11:58 AM
I hate that I can't sideboard during games. I hope this is fixed by the time the VIP tournaments start.

Jeevus
09-14-2014, 02:38 PM
This one cost me quite a few games. It is just not acceptable to have this kind of bug still persisting, especially in sealed, where most users encounter this bug.

If i have a diversified pool and want to swap my secondary shard, i just can't. I am, with the current bug, forced to play the shards i built, as long as i sideboard in my actively playing shards, everything is fine. If i try to swap, i keep the new shards and cards i boarded in, lose the shards i boarded out (everything perfect so far) BUT the game adds all the cards i removed with the appropriate shards back in the deck.

I actually don't know why these kind of game-breaking bugs are not fixed immediately (don't even want to start about Eternal Guardian, Mystic Spiritwealker, blood gem or Stoneskin).

We don't get info what is happening behind the scenes, regarding bugfixes, we don't get informed that playing sealeds is very risky at the moment (seriously, they shouldve been shut down until fixed, imho), we do not get any ETA (or at least a good, very good reason, why the last patch, who broke alot of things didn't get replaced by a backup of the prior version, which was more stable).

This game invites more and more people, who are not informed about the current state and get dissapointed, you don't seem to care to fix bugs which, in some cases, exist since months (and are reported multiple times) but plan on arena, set2 and open beta.

How about you take care about the current and gamebreaking problems, or at least give us information why there isn't any bugfixes.

Jeevus
10-07-2014, 02:45 AM
bump - for the bug tracker