PDA

View Full Version : R - Prime Orb of Brutality power gets reverted after troop is transformed

bogycoins
09-09-2014, 02:36 PM
It seems that the effect done by -atk gem is reverted if the troop that created that effect gets transformed into something else (vampire).

1. I have a Xentoth's Inquisitor (with -atk gem) in hand with 2/0 thanks to my opponent's Zared power.
2. I play the Inquisitor and target my opponent's King Gabriel on two consecutive turns bringing him to 0/4.
3. Few turns later my opponent plays and attacks with a Vampire King.
4. After the attack he reveals and transform my Inquisitor into a Vampire.
5. At this point we notice that King Gabriel has his attack back to 4.

Yoss
09-09-2014, 02:50 PM
Sounds like a bug to me! Nice catch.

AswanJaguar
09-09-2014, 03:00 PM
We saw the same sequence play out on Mythicfishmom's stream today. XI shrinks a Vampire King, Zared's power is used on the XI making it a 2/0 troop back in hand, Vampire King attacks and hits the XI transforming it into a 1/1 Vampire and the King's power goes back to 3.

N3rd4Christ
09-09-2014, 03:02 PM
Is it a visual or is it confirmed that it was at the correct attack displayed. Could be visual bug only

bogycoins
09-09-2014, 03:06 PM
Usually when there is a visual bug, zooming out the card will show the correct values. It was not the case here. However, I cannot be sure of that, as in the following turn I got killed and didn't notice how much damage I had on me.

aatttt
09-09-2014, 05:53 PM
Just had the bug 10 mins ago on a giant corpse fly (from -1 back to 2). The reason was also a vampire king transforming my 2/0 Inquisitor.

Didnt check if it was visual bug or not because i extinctioned the bug away ;)

Mike411
09-10-2014, 04:46 AM
Thanks for reporting this. I'm the opponent (in-game name Balthuzad)

The end-of-game screen came up too fast for me to see how much damage was done at the end, and I was specifically looking for it :(

Zooming in showed the attack value of 4 for me as well.