PDA

View Full Version : Lost Game because Eternal Guardian Wasn't bugged.

TheSwallowsNest
09-09-2014, 05:10 PM
With all the reports of the EG bug, I assumed that I could safely not block my opponents troops.

For whatever reason It worked as intended and made my opponent immune and not me.

N3rd4Christ
09-09-2014, 05:27 PM
With all the reports of the EG bug, I assumed that I could safely not block my opponents troops.

For whatever reason It worked as intended and made my opponent immune and not me.

Lol.... Lesson learned?

Yoss
09-09-2014, 05:54 PM

Someone didn't read my post about how to play when there are bugs. (Hint: It said to play as best you can as if it's not bugged an ask your opponent to do the same.)

I'm happy to hear that it secretly got fixed.

Xenavire
09-09-2014, 06:05 PM
Someone didn't read my post about how to play when there are bugs. (Hint: It said to play as best you can as if it's not bugged an ask your opponent to do the same.)

I'm happy to hear that it secretly got fixed.

Its not fixed, its just an inconsistent bug. People have experienced both normal behaviour and bugged behaviour.

Yoss
09-09-2014, 06:20 PM
Its not fixed, its just an inconsistent bug. People have experienced both normal behaviour and bugged behaviour.

Ah. Missed that. I haven't had a game with EG since the bug was introduced.

Warrender
09-10-2014, 07:22 AM
Put in a support ticket!

....ohwait....