PDA

View Full Version : AFK Wall of Shame

Rofew
09-10-2014, 03:53 PM
Since AFK in proving grounds and tournies is becoming more of a thing than rage-quitting in Street Fighter and other fighting games online, I decided that it'd be a good idea to take an idea from the fighting game community and create a wall of shame for AFKers. If you end up in a random match or challenged VS someone on this list, don't give them the privilege of a game with you! Make it as hard as you can for them to get a match. Even in random matchmaking, 100g isn't worth anything, just leave them and move on to brighter horizons.

Using this list is simple. Simply take a pic of your match with an opponent's AFK timer running REALLY low and either post it (or a link to it) in this thread or send me a PM with it. Pics of your opponent's full-match timer running low while yours has plenty of time will also suffice, as some AFKers will just pass a phase every 4 minutes. There MUST be photo evidence for someone to make this list! A video will also work if you're the kind of person who records his/her play regularly.

Note: I will remove someone from this list in 3 months after their last report of an AFK. If they're willing to clean up their ways, there is no reason this list should haunt them forever.

Rofew
09-10-2014, 03:54 PM
Reserved for list

Zophie
09-10-2014, 03:56 PM
Please don't name and shame people in the forums. I don't think this thread is very appropriate.

malloc31
09-10-2014, 04:01 PM
so your punishment for them is for every one to concede to them quickly so they get tons of quick wins with out having to beat people???

Saeijou
09-10-2014, 04:05 PM
i don't think that thread should live...
but i'm anoyed of afk'ler as well

Kami
09-10-2014, 04:08 PM
Sorry but no. This is inappropriate.

There is no way to prove WHY someone went AFK. This will just bring about a lot of negativity.