PDA

View Full Version : Reginald Bug (sleeve related)

TOOT
09-11-2014, 02:33 PM
Not sure if this has been posted but I tried searching and didn't see anything.

If you manage to get Reginald into your opponents deck and are using a different sleeve than your opponent (especially with some contrast) you can see where he is in your opponents deck as he still has your card back mixed in with their card backs. There will be a little white sliver in your opponents deck if you were using the Asasha sleeves or whatever they are called.

I doubt this is intended as you can see if he is roughly 4 or 40 cards away and effects how you would play knowing so. It obviously is a lot less fun if you know where he is without the suspense of IS THIS THE TURN??????

Just noticed it last night and will play around with it some more. Will try and update this thread with some screenshots. I also can't consistently get my sleeves loaded when playing some games so it is crapshoot to reproduce it.

Lefto
09-11-2014, 02:34 PM
Woot, great catch I guess. I'll probably try to reproduce it myself some time soon.

Yoss
09-11-2014, 03:08 PM
Neato. It's not a bug, it's a FEATURE! :p

ossuary
09-11-2014, 04:24 PM
In my experience, I have always seen the sliver of color at the very bottom of the opponent's deck, regardless of where Reggie (or a Booby Trap) actually is. I haven't seen it moving around the deck at all when they use something that reshuffles. I think this might be a visual thing, and not an actual indication of where in the deck your card is.

Xexist
09-11-2014, 06:02 PM
IF this can be confirmed, its a good catch!

Warrender
09-12-2014, 04:54 AM
Oh wow...I thought I noticed the white sliver on opponent's decks before but had no idea this was what it could be!