PDA

View Full Version : Blocking Bug (Visual?)

Kyuur
09-11-2014, 04:26 PM
Went to a Gem Crazed Berserker with double red minor gem with two Malfunctioning Worker Bots. My screen showed them blocking, passed priority, berserker hit me as if I didn't block. For the rest of the game (including after both his and my troops were the graveyard) the blocking lines showed between the cards.

http://i.imgur.com/fnNDVk5l.jpg

Yoss
09-11-2014, 05:44 PM
I've had this happen (just last night, in fact). For me it's when I add blockers then change my mind (sometimes more than once).

seleon
09-14-2014, 12:13 PM
Same bug with blocking today in comp draft - my Kraken Guard Marine was blocking Buccaneer but damage just went through and they stay connected with line.

Audens
09-18-2014, 08:57 AM
This happened to me today with a Worker Bot and a Righteous Paladin. I assigned two troops to block, the Worker Bot and a Research Librarian. The Research Librarian blocked properly, but the Worker Bot behaved as if he had not blocked and my opponent confirmed that his screen did not show the Worker Bot blocking. I did not change my blockers after their initial assignment. The red line connecting the Worker Bot and the Righteous Paladin persisted for the rest of the game, even after my Worker Bot was sent to the graveyard.

nicosharp
09-18-2014, 03:34 PM
Had the same bug last night with 3 worker bots. Only one blocked. It's not just a visual bug.

Littlejon24
09-18-2014, 03:48 PM
i have put in at least 2 tickets because of this bug. it's really annoying and potentially a game ender. each time i sent in a ticket it pretty much cost me the game.

praying this bug is fixed sometime very soon. i'm getting tired of not being able to have a tournament without some kind of bug =(

nicosharp
09-18-2014, 04:12 PM
the game integrity is diminishing with each day. We need a patch. Not just for a patch, but to reset the game integrity.

Kyuur
09-19-2014, 04:42 PM
Got this bug again with the same blocker card last night! I wonder if it only affects certain cards.