PDA

View Full Version : Custom Decks using two base sets?

stonefur
09-12-2014, 11:35 AM
I recently fell in love with the DC dbg, and in my haste to acquire my own copies, I ended up with 2 original sets. I am concerned about my ability to sell off the extra at a price that would make it worth the bother. Has any one else experimented with a custom main deck based off what would be available with 2 base sets? Also, is there a specific cost scale we should be going for? The best analogy i can come up with is a "mana curve" from MTG, aka certain number of low cost cards with a cap on the highest costing ones... Thanks for any input!!!

DimeDrl
09-12-2014, 04:54 PM
If you want to sell off the extra set, do it in pieces on eBay. There are bound to be a bunch of people looking for replacement cards for ones they damaged or lost. I know I've been looking for a replacement "Power of the Green" to replace one my friends lost. It's an HU set card, but you get my point, I think. :)

You should be able to list them them somewhere between $3 and $5, then mail them in a standard envelope with light cardboard on each side to keep the envelope rigid in transit. That way shipping would only be about 50-90 cents per card.