PDA

View Full Version : NB - Survival of the fittest dont let buff own troops

DrakarT
09-12-2014, 06:11 PM
I was trying to kill a vampire using a weaker card, when i used the survival couldnt buff my troop to kill it
D:
After using it the priority passed to my enemy and didnt came back to let me use Wild Growth

Yoss
09-12-2014, 11:40 PM
Not a bug.

Options:
1. Hold down CTRL next time when you play SotF and you'll retain priority for your Growth.
2. Play the Growth first and let it resolve. Then the SotF.

DrakarT
09-13-2014, 12:00 PM
Ok.. That's a workaround.. But every time you play a card you have the chance to pass the priority

Yoss
09-13-2014, 02:47 PM
every time you play a card you have the chance to pass the priority

Not every time (at least not for me), and I think the default is supposed to be to NOT get priority on your own plays unless you hold down CTRL.

DrakarT
09-13-2014, 07:49 PM
Thanks for your help :D and.. How do you know about the control shortcut?

Jeevus
09-14-2014, 12:45 PM
No you can't react when you are playing the effect of the card itself. That means targeting your troop and the opponents troop. But you can use wild aura after you used survival and chose the targets, as long as its on the chain

Yoss
09-15-2014, 10:33 AM
How do you know about the control shortcut?

Unfortunately it is not documented anywhere that I know of. You just have to know from asking someone. :(

DrakarT
09-15-2014, 02:30 PM
No you can't react when you are playing the effect of the card itself. That means targeting your troop and the opponents troop. But you can use wild aura after you used survival and chose the targets, as long as its on the chain

It was on the chain, but the priority never came back to ask me to pass it