PDA

View Full Version : Selected troops to attack, but didn't?

Arcane360
09-13-2014, 11:19 AM
I will post the screenshot of the bug, but I was attacking with 2 troops and when I clicked the next phase button to attack; the cards never exhausted, the phase tree skipped to second main, and no damage was dealt.
Every attack phase afterward was the same issue, chose attacking troops, click to the next phase, and skip to the second main. I could block, but not attack anymore.

Zurai
09-13-2014, 12:17 PM
I just encountered this issue from the other side in a draft game. In game 1, my opponent attacked with a Righteous Paladin buffed with Dimmid's charge power on turn 3. On every turn after that, the Paladin remained tapped on my screen (I was playing blood/diamond and had no way of tapping creatures or preventing them from untapping). Opponent said it untapped normally on his screen but his attack phase just plain got skipped. Later on he played a T-Hex and was again unable to attack with it, although this time it wasn't tapped on my screen.

Arcane360
09-13-2014, 12:59 PM
I scanned a couple of pages forward through the forums, and found where someone else reported same bug.
This has been reported before.
Just remember this when you are playing tournaments.