PDA

View Full Version : NB - Card Sleeves Too Bright

Aradon
09-13-2014, 01:18 PM
I haven't seen a thread or mention about this, but the brightness of some sleeves are far higher than what seems intended. If you look at the sleeve image when you're selecting an affected sleeve (Such as the Spectral Lotus sleeve) and compare it to the display when you're starting a game using that sleeve, there is a notable difference. An easy point of reference is that the Spectral Lotus sleeves have some darker areas near the top, while in-game, the whole upper half of the sleeve is a bright blue.

Has anyone else observed this, or am I just seeing things?

Xenavire
09-13-2014, 01:29 PM
Its a known issue - I brought it up on the first day those sleeves were available I believe. I can't believe it has taken so long to tweak though.

Voormas
09-13-2014, 05:35 PM
Probably moving to the new version of Unity they might be changing how it handles that stuff anyway so thought it wasn't worth fixing just yet?

I love the sleeves we got, but I wish some of them had a border so that the stack of them looks less wonky

Xenavire
09-13-2014, 06:25 PM
Probably moving to the new version of Unity they might be changing how it handles that stuff anyway so thought it wasn't worth fixing just yet?

I love the sleeves we got, but I wish some of them had a border so that the stack of them looks less wonky

Probably the reason, but if thats true, they have been preparing for the new unity code since April. :p

hex_colin
09-15-2014, 02:58 AM
The Unity upgrade will definitely improve this. As far as I'm aware, they're also adding tech to add borders to the sleeve art to lessen/eliminate the brightness/bleeding into the board on many sleeves.

Xenavire
09-15-2014, 03:56 AM
Woo, nice, thanks Colin.

Yoss
09-15-2014, 10:39 AM
Someone named "Lixil" edited the thread title to have "NB" in it. Is that code for "not a bug" or something?