PDA

View Full Version : Veteran Gladiator

Exilles
09-17-2014, 05:42 AM
After the skill triggers there is a Pass priority step, if you click on other troops that could attack in that step, the game allows u to select other attackers, if you do it, then the game bugs and you cant go forward with priorities until you log in again.
Similar bug had on same game when I had imp hoodlum's trigger that went on the stack without target and i was able to cast another troop while the skill was still there

devilsadvice
09-17-2014, 07:24 AM
Without relogging, you can press Space bar to "Pass Priority".

TheSwallowsNest
09-17-2014, 06:48 PM
Without relogging, you can press Space bar to "Pass Priority".

This bug has been in the game for a while.

Pressing the space bar until it unstuck isn't a real solution since it can cause you to skip parts of the attack phase such as declaring other attackers.

I hope it gets fixed.

N3rd4Christ
09-17-2014, 06:54 PM

Pressing the space bar until it unstuck isn't a real solution since it can cause you to skip parts of the attack phase such as declaring other attackers.

I hope it gets fixed.

He never said reputedly. Its just a matter of pressing it once.

Jeevus
09-18-2014, 12:44 AM

I hope it gets fixed.

Actually the game adds another Declare Attackers phase for troops that have to attack, without providing the pass button. You have the choice to declare attackers with the veteran gladiator or after hitting spacebar once in your regular declare Attackers step.

It might be easier to understand if you compare it to the resolving damage when you attack with swiftstrikers. You have another damage step integrated as well.

So basically what is bugged (from my understanding) is, that you don't see the pass priority button and that you are allowed to declare attackers in the same step where the gladiator and other troops with the same behaviour attack.

Glae
09-19-2014, 08:11 AM
I don't think that's the case. I play Veteran Gladiator and Savage Raider a ton. I have to click additional troops when they swing. There aren't two declare attackers phases.

Jeevus
09-19-2014, 10:30 AM
I never said you don't have to mark your other attackers. Of course you have to. But you don't have to when your gladiators and raiders attack. You could safely hit spacebar once (hidden pseudo-priority pass) and declare attackers in your normal Declare attackers phase and when you are done, hit either the visible button or spacebar to pass the priority to your opponent.

It's not like this is sometimes the case, it's always the case. (at least for me)

Glae
09-19-2014, 01:28 PM
Do you mean when Veteran Gladiator doesn't have an opposing troop to target?