PDA

View Full Version : So I got Beat Down by Jovial Pippit Today

Warrender
09-19-2014, 06:55 PM
http://i.imgur.com/epPwUob.jpg

The opponent was surprised that he had this card in his deck and was able to play it in a Proving Grounds game. He said he had tried to include it in his deck but it never showed up in the deck editor so he couldn't seem to get rid of it. The random effect never triggered though so I supposed the card is still not ready for prime time yet.

I also thought this was a PVE card?

Kami
09-19-2014, 07:08 PM
That's kind of awesome. I wonder if it pulled from another card or something? Not sure why it would pull Set 2 stuff though.

ossuary
09-19-2014, 08:19 PM
FYI, it's not a PVE card, it's a Set 2 AA card. We have no idea what the non-AA version looks like at this point. :)

Xenavire
09-19-2014, 09:38 PM
FYI, it's not a PVE card, it's a Set 2 AA card. We have no idea what the non-AA version looks like at this point. :)

I assume the non-AA version looks like the merc, like most of the other cards that have similar setups (Puck seems to be the same, and Angel of Dawn shares art with a merc... There are several other examples too, mostly in the kickstarter rewards...)

I just find it hard to believe that they would create 4 pieces of art for a single new card, and the merc art makes more sense than the sleeve art (but not by much.) Although if there is a fourth art, I will be quite interested in what it looks like!