PDA

View Full Version : A few questions

Khristos
09-21-2014, 02:06 AM
I have a couple of questions for Card Wars TCG

If a creature has no attack damage, does it still have to attack at the end of the turn? I know the rules say all creatures MUST attack. Does this rule apply to creatures with 0 attack?

How can I tell the rarity of a card?

And also, is this game intended to become competitive? I know with the game Kaijudo coming to an end, many people are going to be looking for a new game to play. Personally, I have no desire to play MTG, Yu-Gi-Oh, Vanguard, or Pokemon. So I'm wondering what the future of this game will be.

Jake_the_Dog
09-21-2014, 12:55 PM
Hi there, to answer your first question, yes, a creature with 0 atk must attack. You can find more indepht info about the game at www.adventuretimecardwars.com

As for the competitive scene, the game is not popukar enough but there are some events you can search for on facebook.

Aeralis
09-22-2014, 08:46 PM
yes, a creature with 0 atk must attack.

Is this true? I just looked through the rule book and it didn't say anything about 0 ATK creatures, and the wiki link you posted doesn't have a page for the fight phase at all.

True, the rules do say all creatures must fight, but I would think that a creature with no ATK stat (and thus no ability to fight) would be unable to fight.

Matt_Hyra
09-23-2014, 08:34 AM
ALL Creatures must fight, regardless of ATK values.

Jake_the_Dog
09-24-2014, 08:31 AM
I created this page just for you :)

http://www.adventuretimecardwars.com/index.php?title=Fighting

Aeralis
09-24-2014, 07:10 PM
Well nards. I guess that makes my Sandwitches a little less scary. :p