PDA

View Full Version : Threshold: The Hex Podcast Episode 54 - Pandering Arena

OutlandishMatt
09-22-2014, 10:31 PM
http://www.thresholdpodcast.com/threshold-episode-54-pandering-arena/

This week on Threshold we’ll talk about the latest Hex Update where we get to see a panoramic of the PvE arena, we also get our first look at one of the Collector Kickstarter alternate art cards. We will also talk about a forum post I made because I worry about the state of the game when it hits open beta. Also, an update on the book and a possible floating release date. And auction house data from August 11 to September 12.

Matt

Kroan
09-25-2014, 02:30 PM
Thanks for another gread podcast. I stopped posting every week, since I was just re-iterating that I really like to listen to you guys.

Also a minor note, I think I've mentioned it before but you guys are too stubborn to remember it :P The Collector's Exclusive AA's will always be Rare or Legendary. They confirmed that during the Kickstarter :)

Oh and you guys didn't make it this weekend to sign up and play in the rock league. I'm expecting you all to play this week though! Don't let me down!

Mokog
09-25-2014, 06:03 PM
This got me through the day. Thanks guys! Next time you mention a post on the forums can you include a link in your posted show notes? I am lazy and hate to hunt stuff down. Also if yall want to see the AH data graphically next time it is a topic I can prep something for you. You just gotta ask :-P

OutlandishMatt
09-25-2014, 11:37 PM
Next time you mention a post on the forums can you include a link in your posted show notes? I am lazy and hate to hunt stuff down.

Doh! What did I forget?