PDA

View Full Version : Extra resources sometimes spent to cast thunderbird and mirror knight

Rofew
09-25-2014, 06:26 PM
Seriously the shuffler giving no shards is bad enough plz fix this.

Xenavire
09-25-2014, 06:27 PM
Seriously the shuffler giving no shards is bad enough plz fix this.

Can you describe the problem, and how its caused? This sounds serious, but no-one will be able to help without details.

kaiizza
09-25-2014, 09:22 PM
I have never experienced this or heard about it. Like Xenavire said, you need to look at how to fill out a proper bug report so that we can look into it and see whats up.

Rofew
09-26-2014, 12:05 AM
I have never experienced this or heard about it. Like Xenavire said, you need to look at how to fill out a proper bug report so that we can look into it and see whats up.

Sorry, just getting frustrated with more and more bugs popping up with no fixes.
The bug has only happened to me when I have 4 shards played. After playing either of the cards mentioned, it goes from the stack, then oddly glitches out to appear to go from your hand to the board. 4 mana is spent to cast the card instead of 2. Another reason my report was submitted more as a gripe than a bug report is I assumed this glitch was known since it happened to me three times so far.

I'll post up more details about it tomorrow, when this bug will no-doubt happen to me during the VIP tournament. =(