PDA

View Full Version : KNOWN ISSUES TRACKER: Patch 0.9.4.020

Pages : [1] 2

Phenteo
09-30-2014, 03:57 AM
Known Issues for patch: 0.9.4.047

CURRENT

Tournament Lobbies do not update - [REPORTED]
Tournament lobbies do not update until another match ends.

Scheduled Tournaments show a "about to start" Pop up that persists for too long - [REPORTED]
When signed up for a scheduled tournament a about to start notification window appears. This window is not closing properly and it causing issues for some players.

While in Reserves fora tournament you can change champion selection (Visual Bug) - [REPORTED]
When in the reserves of a tournament you can select a different champion but this is only a visual bug and will not change your originally selected champion

Reveal UI overlaps - [REPORTED]
In certain resolutions, UI elements overlap.

Rewards tab scroll bar issues - [REPORTED]
The rewards tab scroll bar doesn’t function in tournaments

Localization issues - [REPORTED]
Some text in the German and French builds still shows as English

Install problems, performance problems with OSX Mavericks - [REPORTED]
Players have reported install issues and performance issues with OSX Mavericks leading to the game not being playable.

Mercenaries count as equipment in the stash - [REPORTED]
The Mercenary count is added to equipment, not Mercenaries

Saving deck of same name; bad - [IN PROCESS]
If you try to save a deck over another deck of the same name it will remove both decks from your decklist

Specific Card Bugs

Shrine of Prosperity Skips Prep-Phase Stops - [REPORTED]
Shrine of Prosperity as well as cards like Sadistic Castigator are causing the client to move into the first main phase and skip any prep-phase stops created by the player.

Zodiac Chime + Archmage Wrenlocke + Countermagic locks up game - [REPORTED]
If you have Wrenlocke and Chimes out and then play a Countermagic, the resolve priority on the copy appears and will continually reappear when clicked on.

Misfortune played vs. AI with just 1 card to discard freezes AI - [REPORTED]
If the AI has 1 card in hand and you play Misfortune on the AI opponent the game will become stuck and not progress

Relentless Corruption doesn't target - [REPORTED]
Relentless Corruption isn't targeting players and cannot be interacted with using cards like Stoneskin.

Angel of Dawn does not use chain when played via its ability - [REPORTED]
When Angel of Dawn is drawn as your first card for the turn it goes directly into play instead of being added to the chain as though it was played.

Wild Growth Costs 1 on 2nd play - [REPORTED]
After Playing Wild Growth and reducing its cost to 0, then playing the card a 2nd time on a following turn, it will reduce your resources by 1.

Incantation of Fear - [IN PROCESS]
If two opposing players each have a Incantation of Fear in play and one of the Incantations transforms into Maddening Nightmare, the opponents Incantation will also transform into Maddening Nightmare.

Phenteo
RESOLVED

No messaging when purchasing VIP with platinum - [FYI]
Some users may not get a message after purchasing platinum, if platinum was removed from your account then you tacked on another year of VIP if you already had VIP.

Old in-game mail from auctions have visual bug only - [FYI]
In-game mail delivered prior to the patch that notifies you of winning an auction or winning a tournament prize shows that it has a booster pack attachment. This is a visual bug only and your items for these systems mails were automatically delivered.

Giant Caterpillar reverting buffs - [RESOLVED]
When you transform Giant Caterpillar into Giant Cacoon and then into Giant Butterfly, modifiers to the card will disappear and reappear at random.

Vampire King token text non functional - [RESOLVED]
Clicking on the Vampire text in the Vampire King's rules text does not show the token

Ruby Enchantress not trigering Legionnaire or Blessing of the Fallen - [RESOLVED]
Ruby Enchantress does not trigger the effects of Blessing of the Fallen or Legionairre of Gawaine.

Chest filter issues - [RESOLVED]
Chest filter does not work in the pack opening screen

Login screen without exit button - [RESOLVED]
Login screen doesn't have exit button nor will close when hitting Escape key

Select Champion portraits not updated - [RESOLVED]
Click "Select Champion" in the Card Manager. Portraits were not updated in the patch

Tutorial Bugs - [RESOLVED]
During the tutorial: unable to click on Flynn's charge power. The tutorial continues until the enemy goes to 1 life. After that no other actions can be taken, tutorial cannot be completed.

Charge counters are not removed from transformation cards - [RESOLVED]
Any cards that transform with a certain threshold of counters are not removed when used.

AI doesn't draw cards from Oracle song - [RESOLVED]
The AI does not draw any cards when playing Oracle Song on itself.

Auction House not displaying owned card count - [RESOLVED]
AH listings no longer show how many of a particular card you own upon mouseover

Pink borders! - [RESOLVED]
Cards revealed in hand (Argus, Shadowgrove Witch) cause the image of the card to gain pink borders

Inquisition causes cards in opponents hand to decrease in width - [RESOLVED]
When playing a card that reveals an opponents hand like Inquisition and Shadowgrove Witch, a visual bug occurs on the cards in hand for the targeted player.

Cannot bind new keys to Attack Phase and End Phase buttons - [RESOLVED]
UI menu displays newly bound keys, but they do not work until you start a new game. The default keybinds do work.

Stash inventory rightmost column empty - [RESOLVED]
See screenshot for example
http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=38275&page=7&p=418065&viewfull=1#post418065

Chat notifications don't disappear after opening and closing chat - [RESOLVED]
When you open and close the chat window the chat notifications do not disappear. If you use enter to open chat though the notifications will clear.

Mouse wheel functionality lost - [RESOLVED]
Mouse wheel scrolling is non-functional in the client

Scroll bar on Starter Deck card displays in the HEX Store are improperly placed underneath the cards on the rightmost side - [RESOLVED]
Click the information button on any Starter Deck in the HEX store and you will find the vertical scroll bar underneath the cards on the righthand side

Shard of Fate is Non-Tradeable - [RESOLVED]
Shard of Fate cannot be traded or put up for auction. This is not intended behavior.

Confirmation blocking button obscured - [RESOLVED]
The confirmation button for ordering blockers can sometimes be obscured by cards in hand in certain resolutions

VIP booster pack mailing improperly displays the booster pack - [RESOLVED]
It is not possible to know that the booster pack has been placed in the stash unless you knew your previous count of booster packs in inventory.

AI pass priority bar; not showing on re-connection - [RESOLVED]
Reconnecting during the AI’s turn will no longer show the pass priority bar, proceed to attack or end turn buttons will get you back into the thick of battle

Back row cards overlap priority button - [RESOLVED]
Cards in the back row of play can sometimes be overlapped by the priority button

Cards cover resource count when in a match - [RESOLVED]
In certain resolutions, the player's hand covers the resource count

Corrupt Harvester - [RESOLVED]
Corrupt Harvester can be blocked by non-blood, non-artifact troops. Corrupt Harvester damage not correctly displayed by client.

NO shaking when triggered - [RESOLVED]
Cards no longer shake when triggering

No shifting cards when attacking - [RESOLVED]
Cards that attack no longer shift up when attacking

Sort by cost in mail issues - [RESOLVED]
Sort by cost in mail attachment UI is improperly named “Sort by X Cost”

AI does not destroy a troop when playing Necessary Sacrifice - [RESOLVED]
The computer AI disagrees; the sacrifice is not necessary

Hanging client when opening multiple packs - [RESOLVED]
Opening multiple packs at a time can cause the client to sometimes become unresponsive for a few seconds

Monkey of the Nine Tails Image is Missing - [RESOLVED]
Monkey of the Nine tails shows as a black card in deck and draft scenes and is missing its portrait on the game screen.

Survival of the Fittest - [RESOLVED]
Opposing troop does not take damage from Survival of the Fittest.

Right-clicking packs in mail - [RESOLVED]
Right-clicking a pack while attaching a booster to a mail will take you to the pack opening screen

Relentless Corruption pulls off from owners deck - [RESOLVED]
In certain edge cases Relentless Corruption pulls cards off the owners deck

Chlorophyllia doesn't work after playing a shard from hand - [RESOLVED]
The card currently only works before playing your one shard for the turn from hand.

Duplicate Login Error - [RESOLVED]
This issue was resolved with a server restart.

VIP Double Charged - [RESOLVED]
For some players, clicking “Buy VIP” while already having the 1 year extension double-charged the player’s account. That bug is now fixed. If you believe you were charged twice, please contact http://support.hextcg.com

AI targets spellshield cards - [RESOLVED]
When playing games against the AI, it incorrectly targets cards with Spellshield.

Players are able to play more than one shard a turn - [[COLOR="#00FF00"]]
If you click fast enough, you can play more than one shard a turn.

Friends List empty - [RESOLVED]
Players' friends lists are not displaying. They appear empty.

Phenteo
This Known issues tracker is used to help communicate what status certain known issues are at. And to report new issues, these issues should only be game bugs. Please be aware that there are times where you report what you think may be a bug but, in fact, couple be the game working in a way that you didn't expect (this usually happens around card interactions).

Also, missing items, latency issues, disconnects, or inability to connect to the server is not a bug nor should it be reported here. Please be advised that this thread is not a customer support thread. If you need assistance please go to http://support.hextcg.com

DO NOT HOLD CONVERSATIONS HERE. If you want to converse about a specific reported issues, please create a thread about it in the bug reports sub-forum: http://forums.cryptozoic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=116

Any posts made here that is not reporting an issue will be removed.

Mike411
09-30-2014, 05:23 AM
Issue: This thread is an amazing addition but is not yet sticky.

RESOLVED

mach
09-30-2014, 05:25 AM
Text in the patcher does not word wrap.

Mike411
09-30-2014, 06:06 AM
The old login screen had an X in the top right to close the client. The new one does not, which could cause confusion for some people who use full screen mode, and can't log in for whatever reason.

ossuary
09-30-2014, 12:10 PM
The mouse wheel does not appear to function with any of the scroll bars.

You can no longer use the "Tab" key to move between minimum bid price and buyout price in the Auction House (this makes posting items take even longer! :().

Starter Trials appear to be available for some players again even if you already completed them. I was given access to the Shin'Hare starter trial even though it was already complete, and winning the match gave an in-game mail with a prize. I still have the option to "Continue Shin'Hare Trial" on the home screen, but I did not go in again as I do not wish to abuse this.

Incindium
09-30-2014, 12:21 PM
Scroll bars on chat don't work properly... one click on up arrow takes you halfway up your chat history and second click takes all the way to start of chat history... There is no way to scroll back just a page's worth of text.

Tidus972
09-30-2014, 12:27 PM
I can't validate a resolution change, always appear the "reinitialize" button

Shaqattaq
09-30-2014, 12:29 PM
Starter Trials appear to be available for some players again even if you already completed them. I was given access to the Shin'Hare starter trial even though it was already complete, and winning the match gave an in-game mail with a prize. I still have the option to "Continue Shin'Hare Trial" on the home screen, but I did not go in again as I do not wish to abuse this.

This is intended and now added to the patch notes under Tutorial.

"Starter Trials have been extended to 5 games. Winning the 4th match earns players 2,000 gold. Winning the 5th match earns players 3,000 gold."

https://hextcg.com/patch-notes-v0-9-4-020/

Shaqattaq
09-30-2014, 12:32 PM
I can't validate a resolution change, always appear the "reinitialize" button

I'm sorry. Could you include which resolution you're coming from and trying to change to, as well as post a screenshot (on imgur or other image sharing) to help our engineers see the issue?

PentaChills
09-30-2014, 12:53 PM
Kishimoto (AI) Can use necessary sacrifice without a troop on the field.
Please either nerf Kish, or share his secrets with the rest of us.

Chiany
09-30-2014, 12:53 PM
AI is so far not being very smart.

It keeps trying to Inner Conflict troops with Spellshield on it (which shouldn't be possible I think).

Bier27
09-30-2014, 01:04 PM
I don't know if this classifies as a bug but the fonts are really weird for me in all resolutions.
It's so fuzzy I can't read any card names on the board without zooming in on a card. Reading the card description without zooming in is impossible for me in game or even in card manager. Look at the screenshot. It looks like 640x480 and not 1080p.
http://i.imgur.com/NpBkoS0.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/kvdp2GX.jpg
*edit* this is true for all resolutions widescreen or 4:3 as well as fulslcreen/window mode.

Other issues I've been having (not necessarily bugs):

1.)In the card manager you can't select multiple filters and once. If you want just the rares, you have to unclick all the other rarities step by step, opening up the filters again after each click. That's very time consuming.

2.) The Chat in match is exceptionally huge

3.) The Cards in hand are so huge that they overlap with the resource counter, which is now on the right side. See screenshot
Quite unusual choice for the resource counter in my opinion since since you now have to keep track of both sides of the screen other than the casual look to the graveyard before.

Shaqattaq
09-30-2014, 01:15 PM
I'm collecting both scroll bar/functionality bugs, as well as AI bugs and will file them in separate reports to the engineers at the end of the day, so please keep posting them. Thank you.

Dinotropia
09-30-2014, 01:33 PM
It is possible to play two shards in one turn by clicking and dragging multiple times in the first main phase. There is a period where the client is thinking and in that window if you queue multiple commands (as per above) it will play both shards. I have gotten this to occur twice now against the AI.

Resand
09-30-2014, 01:51 PM
A couple more.
- Playing against the AI (haven't tried against a person yet) is a an exercise in futility as every priority change takes about 20 seconds.
- The deck search window can only select past the first card by manually moving the scrollbar. Meaning that unless you are aiming to go the end of the list, the new one is actually more clunky and slow then the old solution.

BaijoGosum
09-30-2014, 01:53 PM
I no longer have "mouse overs" in my inventory stash. When I hover over tickets It no longer tells me the type or time of expiration

Lothlorien
09-30-2014, 01:54 PM
The Mac version is completely broken (on Mavericks, at least).
First, you need to get around a security dialog to even launch the patcher. Apparently the app wasn't signed. I don't expect many users to know how to get around this.
After patching the game, Hex tries to launch but freezes, using up a million CPU cycles. The game window doesn't even come up. You can force quit the client, but if you restart it, the same will happen.

TheSecretPotato
09-30-2014, 01:54 PM
i am able to play (and take advantage of) 2 ruby resourses in one turn. This happened while playing the dwarf robot deck in starter trials. has replicated the issue twice. happens when you just spam click more than once resource and the server lags. when it get running both resources are put into play.

Valamaar
09-30-2014, 01:56 PM
When I open a single booster pack It never shows me my cards. But it works fine if I open multiple card packs.

Shaqattaq
09-30-2014, 02:06 PM
The Mac version is completely broken (on Mavericks, at least).
First, you need to get around a security dialog to even launch the patcher. Apparently the app wasn't signed. I don't expect many users to know how to get around this.
After patching the game, Hex tries to launch but freezes, using up a million CPU cycles. The game window doesn't even come up. You can force quit the client, but if you restart it, the same will happen.

Our QA team has been notified. Thank you for the information. If you could, your OS/Machine Specs (like device/yr) and any other information you can provide would be helpful.

Shaqattaq
09-30-2014, 02:06 PM
i am able to play (and take advantage of) 2 ruby resourses in one turn. This happened while playing the dwarf robot deck in starter trials. has replicated the issue twice. happens when you just spam click more than once resource and the server lags. when it get running both resources are put into play.

This may be due to the client/server connection issues we were experiencing. Please let me know if this happens again.

Mike411
09-30-2014, 02:35 PM
Scroll bars on chat don't work properly... one click on up arrow takes you halfway up your chat history and second click takes all the way to start of chat history... There is no way to scroll back just a page's worth of text.

Adding to this, using a mouse scroll wheel no longer works either.

fido_one
09-30-2014, 02:50 PM
You can have 9600 deducted with VIP. First go gives no notification, second says 'you can't repurchase this' and still deducts an additional 4800.

ManofPeace
09-30-2014, 02:57 PM
Advanced Filters isn't working like before. It's taking far too many steps. How it was previously.

1. Click Filter
2. Show Advanced Filters
3. Click the Options you don't want

Currently its,

1. Click Filters
2. Show Advanced Filters
3. Click one option
4. Go back to Step 2

Also, is Show Only Promo Cards working? Do we have any promo cards?

Slaeer
09-30-2014, 02:59 PM
AH listings no longer show how many of a particular card you have in your collection on mouse over.

Mike411
09-30-2014, 03:05 PM
When you are in another chat tab, it takes a few seconds when you switch back to general chat (in the old system it was instant)

DocX
09-30-2014, 03:13 PM
Can't click on Vampire King's text to show Vampire cards it spawns.
Auction House card listings no longer show the number of cards you have in your collection when you hover over a card.

AstaSyneri
09-30-2014, 03:17 PM
[ease of use feature bug]When I try to sort cards with the advanced filter each click (e.g. on Uncommons to not show them) immediately closes that tab, which is annoying when you want to click away everything because you just want to see your legendaries.

[bug]friend list is gone entirely

[bug, unconfirmed] it appears as if some (possibly 2) of my legendaries are gone, possibly ones that I won in recent drafts. Do I contact support?

Otherwise a pretty smooth experience!

Mike411
09-30-2014, 03:23 PM
-It seems that you can't use the mouse wheel to scroll in any area at all, not just chat.

-I had to restart the game after collecting a pack sent by mail before it appeared in stash.

Marsden
09-30-2014, 03:24 PM
Chat related bugs:

BUG: In Chat clicking anywhere on someone's chat line starts up a /tell to them instead of it only happening when you clicking on their name. I keep on starting up /tell by accident all the time with this change.

BUG: Related to the above, this patch note "Players can now click and highlight within text boxes" doesn't work well in chat at all.

BUG: Mouse wheel doesn't scroll up/down chat

ManofPeace
09-30-2014, 03:33 PM
From several reports, survival of the fittest is bugged.

Edit:
Intended survival behavior
Both troops do damage to each other

Current behavior
Your troop does no damage. The opposing troop will do damage.

I had to sit though that slow ass AI game to test it. You're welcome /s

the_artic_one
09-30-2014, 03:46 PM
Was watching http://www.twitch.tv/axdez stream the tutorial and noticed it skipped letting him use his charge power resulting in the tutorial being messed up. The button did not glow when the text said it was glowing and he did not mouse over it when prompted.

Kuurin
09-30-2014, 03:55 PM
Doing the Red Deck Tutorial. Unable to click on Flynn's charge power. The tutorial continues until the enemy goes to 1 life. After that no other actions can be taken, tutorial cannot be completed.

ManofPeace
09-30-2014, 04:17 PM
Please include exactly what is wrong and reproduction steps, if possible, when reporting card bugs. Thanks!
Well I edited the original post to state the problem. Originally I was only relaying the message since everyone doesn't report.

UI Overlap Issue (as mentioned in OP)
Go to the store and click the exclamation mark near any starter deck. The scroll bar is under the right most cards. Depending on the resolution you may have a hard time seeing it. The scroll bar is still usable by dragging. Mouse-wheel is not (as previously reported elsewhere).

In-game Champ Display Issue
Most of the champs blend into the background which I'm assuming is the intended result. For some champs you can still see their backgrounds which don't blend in at all and you can make out the edges of the champ picture very clearly.
I didn't test everyone but the worse offenders were Running Deer and Bun'jitsu. Tezot is slightly less noticeable.
Palamedas - Blended (http://grab.by/APnU) vs Running Deer - Not Blended (http://grab.by/APnK)

Bun'Jitsu for fun (http://grab.by/APoe)

Champion Selection Portraits
Go to the champion selection menu. They're still using their old portraits.

Re Post #35 (http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=38275&page=4&p=417982&viewfull=1#post417982)
Being able to play multiple shards in a turn is still possible. Not related to the previous server/client issue.

Vorsa
09-30-2014, 04:34 PM
Corrupt Harvester
I attacked with Giant Corpse Fly (2/1), Vampire King (3/4) & Corrupt Harvester (3/3) vs AI Lady Elizabeth - she had her summoned cleric (3/4), Adamanthium Scrivener (1/1) & Lord Alexander (3/3) and was on 6 life.
Bug #1: She was able to assign Adamanthium Scrivener & Lord Alexander as blockers against Corrupt Harvester!
I cast Murder on Lord Alexander, leaving just the Scrivener blocking.
Bug #2: When combat damage was dealt she lost the game, implying Corrupt Harvester dealt damage to her - as otherwise I would have only dealt 5 - rather than the troop blocking it.

Idus
09-30-2014, 04:45 PM
I'm on an iMac with OSX 10.9.5

1. OSX issues
I downloaded the new installer, overwrote my existing one, and the install all ran fine for me.

2. Missing Rares *EDIT* and uncommons
I can confirm this as mentioned above. I haven't checked my entire inventory, but offhand have noticed it says I have 1 demented demolisher and no induction coils. My records show I have 2 demolishers and 1 coil. *EDIT* I also see several uncommons at 1 less than my records showed.

3. Mouse scrolling
While everyone seems to report it not working at all, I can get mouse scrolling to work in the card manager at least, unless the last line cards is displayed. Once the last row shows up, the scroll wheel locks. I can use the scrollbar to move it back up one row, and the scroll wheel stars working again, but once more locks as soon as you go all the way to the bottom.

Glae
09-30-2014, 05:09 PM
Rebinding F5 or F8 does not rebind them. I rebound to F1 and F2. The client displays this change, and I accepted. F1&F2 do nothing, F5&F8 retain their functionality.

EDIT: Completely closing the client and relogging appears to resolve the above issue.

Friends List and Ignore List are empty. Attempting to readd to either states they're already pending (for friends) or ignored (for ignores)

Glae
09-30-2014, 05:13 PM
Mail attachments are not set up correctly. You can double click to add additional copies of an item, there is no way to reduce the number. IE: sending 40 packs out, spammed double click. Went to 41, can't reduce by one. Must cancel attachment, which removes all items, and start again.

Glae
09-30-2014, 05:18 PM
The checkbox to select a piece of mail (to collect or delete it) it in the incorrect location. The actual button is about 50% over to the left. Clicking the right half of the displayed button does not work. Clicking off to the left of the button will work.

BigAl
09-30-2014, 05:36 PM
Inventory Stash leaves the rightmost column empty. I've got 19 distinct items, and 12 appear in the first row with an empty column at the end and 7 items appear in the second row.

Also, Mercenaries are counting as equipment. I've got two sky walkers and one spark mitts, and Puck and Ashasha, and it says I have 5 equipment and zero mercenaries.

Third, the sleeve picker only has two items in each row with room for three.

In the deck builder, we used to be able to collapse sections of the UI. (Hide the champion, the deck itself) That feature seems to be gone.

Glae
09-30-2014, 05:43 PM
Also, I can't tell if I can't pull an item out of my mail or if it automatically did. Just backed VIP with plat, instantly got the mail with the pack. Collecting from the the mailbox or from within that mail does not remove or indicate in any way the pack has been pulled out.

Idus
09-30-2014, 05:50 PM
OK an update on OSX performance now that I've played. While I didn't have install issues, it takes 60 seconds off my game clock every game turn to basically play a single shard and skip through everything else. Some other config to take into consideration :-

iMac 3,4 GHz i7
OSX 10.9.5
12 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 Ram
AMD Radeon HD 6970M 1024MB
Australian ADSL2+ connection

Shaqattaq
09-30-2014, 05:56 PM
Our community team is currently headed home for the night and will compile the last of the above bugs for today's report. Please keep reporting bugs and we will begin compiling the overnight bug reports in the morning.

Some of the issues submitted are functionality requests, user experience improvements and those have been noted as well.

We hope you're enjoying all the new features and look for HEX, and we appreciate you helping us find the bugs that slipped through our massive, massive patch.

BigAl
09-30-2014, 06:02 PM
Another bug. Clicking an advanced filter (rarity, race, etc) immediately applies the filter and hides the advanced filter dialog. Makes it annoying to only show legendary cards for example.

Hieronymous
09-30-2014, 06:14 PM
AI used Suppressive Fire at the end of a turn, after attack phase.

The clicking-through thing is mega-annoying.

All the graphics are mega-huge now and I would be much happier if I could reduce the relative screen area of the hero icon, cards, etc., by about 50%.

Glae
09-30-2014, 06:19 PM
Hop'hiro does not remove counters before transforming. Sacrificing two+ troops in a row can trigger an early transformation. To recreate, get hophiro1 to two counters. Then sacrifice two troops without passing priority. He will transform to Hop'hiro2 instantly before clearing his counters. When you sacrifice the second troop he transforms into Hophiro3 with 4 total counters.

Note this works if you do 3 or 4 in a row without passing priority too, as long as you do the correct amount to transform from his 1st to 2nd form. Then do one more before passing priority.

Also: Hop'hiro's three forms do not work correctly with "Unique." You are allowed one of each form in play, rather than one total.

Shaqattaq
09-30-2014, 06:26 PM
The checkbox to select a piece of mail (to collect or delete it) it in the incorrect location. The actual button is about 50% over to the left. Clicking the right half of the displayed button does not work. Clicking off to the left of the button will work.

Could you please supply a screenshot to show exactly which element is improperly displayed? Thanks. It would be very helpful.

Shaqattaq
09-30-2014, 06:27 PM
Also, I can't tell if I can't pull an item out of my mail or if it automatically did. Just backed VIP with plat, instantly got the mail with the pack. Collecting from the the mailbox or from within that mail does not remove or indicate in any way the pack has been pulled out.

That item is automatically delivered in the specific case of VIP. For mail with attachments outside of VIP, the green checkmark is the sign that you have collected the attached items.

thegreybetween
09-30-2014, 06:47 PM
In the card manager screen, you can no longer hide the deck-building box or champion box - In the old UI, there were little collapse/expand buttons between each area of the Card Manager screen so that you could, for example, maximize the library view in the window by hiding the deck window. It was a cool feature, and I hope its absence in the new UI is a bug/oversight.

Glae
09-30-2014, 06:56 PM
Could you please supply a screenshot to show exactly which element is improperly displayed? Thanks. It would be very helpful.

Sure, I'd be happy to.
These buttons. I've also noted what seems to be the actual selection area. Its the same size as the button, but shifted about 50% to the left of itself. It appears to have this area regardless of my resolution, or fullscreen/windowed mode.

EDIT: Further tests done. It consistently happens for me if I scroll down and try on a lower piece of mail. #7 seems to be the cut off. The top ones allow me to click anywhere on the bar, not just the button, as intended? The lower ones only let me click the left half of the button, or the space to the left of the button. Thanks to dogmod for pointing that out to me.

Glae
09-30-2014, 06:57 PM
That item is automatically delivered in the specific case of VIP. For mail with attachments outside of VIP, the green checkmark is the sign that you have collected the attached items.

Thanks, then disregard. Just me being dumb.

Edit: Is there a way for the VIP mail's message to be updated? Something like "this has been automatically been added to your account."

Gregzilla
09-30-2014, 07:19 PM
Each time I log in and log off on the Mac Client, the size of my collection changes. Am missing a lot of cards, like my AA's.

thegreybetween
09-30-2014, 07:22 PM
Specific Card Bug - Hop'Hiro, Samurai

Counters that accrue on the card do not reset after a transformation. So if you raise Hop'hiro to "Elite Samurai", he will retain his 3 counters. The moment you add a 4th counter, he'll again level up into "Samurai Warlord". The counters should reset to 0 after each transformation, requiring a minimum of 6 sacrifices (not 4) to reach "Samurai Warlord" stage.

Chiany
09-30-2014, 09:22 PM
AI targets cards that have Spellshield, this time with Murder:

Second bug I found is that counters remain visible on a card after it has been transformed, in this case with Soul Marble:

And I think there has been said enough about the terrible layout of the new UI, whoever designed this would have been fired if I had any say in it, luckily for that person it isn't up to me!

Clearly that person has never played a card game before.

dogmod
09-30-2014, 09:29 PM
Sure, I'd be happy to.
These buttons. I've also noted what seems to be the actual selection area. Its the same size as the button, but shifted about 50% to the left of itself. It appears to have this area regardless of my resolution, or fullscreen/windowed mode.

That is weird because for me the whole larger box of the message toggles that check box. As in the whole rectanglular area of the message.

Barkam
09-30-2014, 09:46 PM
In the Proving Grounds playing against other humans, I would randomly get defeated when it is my opponents priority.

Khendral
10-01-2014, 12:47 AM
Plant Garden keeps its counters after transforming.

hacky
10-01-2014, 02:57 AM
1) Vampire King is actually Overpowered - lets you look at opponen't entire hand

http://www.twitch.tv/hackychannel/b/573759793?t=2h17s

There is an extra 'Accept' confirmation after Vampire King's power triggers and reveals a card from your opponent's hand. Before clicking this 'Accept' you can click your opponent's hand to view their entire hand.

Probably gamebreaking, please fix. ;)

Notably, it does not seem to happen with Shadowgrove Witch. Probably specific to Vamp King.

2) Declare Combat phase wheel section does not highlight.

The phase wheel section between First Main Phase and Declare Attackers does not highlight appropriately during the Declare Combat priority phase. Pointed out in the Vampire King video.

---

Bonus Fun: Multiple resources in same turn video

http://www.twitch.tv/hackychannel/b/573759793?t=2h7m20s

ossuary
10-01-2014, 06:40 AM
In the mail interface, you can only check and uncheck the first 7 items on the screen. The last 13 cannot be checked or unchecked (the checkboxes do not work).

When you hit Check All once, it works fine. However, clicking the button again does not uncheck everything - the only way to deselect the items is to completely exit the mailbox.

ossuary
10-01-2014, 07:14 AM
In the Card Manager and the Auction House, the default sort order is incomprehensible. It is not sorted by color, alphabetical, rarity, cost, or any other discernible pattern. Possibly it is in order of cards acquired? Recently acquired cards appear to be at the top. Shouldn't this just be sorted by shard/alphabetical by default?

In the Auction House listing screen, your sort settings are not remembered. Every time you go to list another item, the sort order has been reset to the above mentioned incomprehensible order. In the previous version of the client, the order you had sorted the cards in was remembered as long as you stayed in the Auction House interface.

Mahes
10-01-2014, 07:38 AM
I had an odd bug occur with the AI. He mulliganed one time but was given back 5 cards. When his first turn started, it skipped his draw phase. The next turn and from then on, he was drawing again as intended. Nothing odd happened on my side of things.

Deckofmanythings
10-01-2014, 07:58 AM
Clicking a text box to give it focus gives you the flashing cursor as expected.

Clicking a second time, while the box is in focus, will add a Space character.

This can also be replicated by double-clicking in the box to give it focus, and this happens in the Password field as well (adding a lot of errant Space characters to people's passwords I assume).

Deckofmanythings
10-01-2014, 07:59 AM
Using the Scroll Arrows in the attached items area when you have attached items causes them to jump out of their UI cubby holes (the holes do not scroll, but the items do).

Svenn
10-01-2014, 08:01 AM
Resolution scaling is working the opposite of how it should. The higher your resolution, the larger your cards in hand get (and the more of your playable area gets obscured). At anything 1920x1080 or above it's pretty much unplayable. Here are some comparison shots of two different resolutions on opposite ends of the spectrum (thanks to Marsden for these).

http://imgur.com/a/NNn0X#0

Xenavire
10-01-2014, 08:03 AM
In the deck builder, we used to be able to collapse sections of the UI. (Hide the champion, the deck itself) That feature seems to be gone.

This is not a bug, and was mentioned somewhere - I will try to find the source.

Card Manager
Inventory Stash has its own button it no longer has a tab in the Card Manager
‘Filters’ now has an icon instead of text
Spacing with large card view improved
Cards in large view now slightly larger
Using Show All Items in the Filters will show you all cards you do not have in your collection
Scroll bars are more reliable
‘Sort by’ now has an icon instead of text
‘Quantity owned’ sorting method added
Champion section has been given a facelift
Deck manager dropdown has a new icon
Card links now work in Champion selection
Clicking a card now highlights it
Players can now click and highlight within the search text box
Deck Validation now gives a warning if attempting to save a deck without necessary thresholds
Removed expand and collapse arrows
Search field has improved

Phenteo
10-01-2014, 12:42 PM
Re-opened the thread. Please only report bugs.

Missing features is not a bug, if you'd like to submit a feature idea, please feel free to do so in the Beta discussions forum (http://forums.cryptozoic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=115).

If you are missing a card or did not receive items, do not report that here as you may not have a bug that affects everyone. You can always contact customer support (http://support.hextcg.com) if you did not receive an item that you should have.

Phenteo
10-01-2014, 02:22 PM
Updated status and added some more known issues.

Raykefire
10-01-2014, 02:30 PM
I cannot open mail that was sent from when the servers initially went up after the patch yesterday and then went down again. The mail is in the mailbox, but will not open.

Frost3
10-01-2014, 02:32 PM
So somebody said you can't rebind keys for attack, and end phase. When i first logged in and started playing, that was the first thing i did. My attack phase is 1, and end phase is 3 (not the number pad. If that matters) So either there is some key bindings that can work, or the bug came about after i had already done it.

If someone else would test it for me, before i get home, that could help, otherwise, i will check when i get back from work.

Hexgo
10-01-2014, 04:39 PM
Chlorophyllia doesn't work anymore (thats new since the hotfix).
Uses ressources butno effect.

Edit: seems to happen only some times to.
I just played the second one (in same game agaisnt AI) and this one worked just fine.

Edit 2: Thinking about it: I think the first time I played a ressource first too and on the second one only the Chlor.
Maybe it has something todo with the "only 1 ressources" fix.

Phenteo
10-01-2014, 04:55 PM
Chlorophyllia doesn't work anymore (thats new since the hotfix).
Uses ressources butno effect.

Edit: seems to happen only some times to.
I just played the second one (in same game agaisnt AI) and this one worked just fine.

Edit 2: Thinking about it: I think the first time I played a ressource first too and on the second one only the Chlor.
Maybe it has something todo with the "only 1 ressources" fix.

Added, thanks!

noragar
10-01-2014, 05:51 PM
I see you added that Chlorophylia is only broken in multi-shard deck, but I'm 0 for 2 in trying to play it in a mono-Wild deck. Hexgo's theory seems valid, though. I'm pretty sure both times it failed for me I had played a resource earlier in the turn.

enrofenrir
10-01-2014, 06:09 PM
Blessing the Fallen does not work with cards that have been discarded from hand

Phenteo
10-01-2014, 06:20 PM
I see you added that Chlorophylia is only broken in multi-shard deck, but I'm 0 for 2 in trying to play it in a mono-Wild deck. Hexgo's theory seems valid, though. I'm pretty sure both times it failed for me I had played a resource earlier in the turn.

Updated, will need more testing then.

GaiusMarcus
10-01-2014, 06:52 PM
This bug is in the Auction House. The tooltip that tells you how many of a card you own has disappeared.

GaiusMarcus
10-01-2014, 08:04 PM
There are still issues with the AI.
The Kishimoto AI didn't use the Boltpaw Wizard's power to revert a Living Totem

The Bertram AI played a Bombsmith and used it on his own Gearsmith.
Then he played a Volcannon and never fired it.
Finally, he cast a Scrap Welder and didn't attack the round he had flight and speed.

In another match, he played a Sapper and never used it to take out either a 1-2 or a 2-2 that I'd played.

syphonhail
10-01-2014, 08:45 PM
You can no longer tab between fields on the "My Listings" page. Mostly a QoL feature.

syphonhail
10-01-2014, 09:08 PM
In the AH, under list item, show advanced filters. Now, when you click an item, the advance filters hide instead of persisting.

syphonhail
10-01-2014, 09:12 PM
AH, List Item,

Sort order no longer persists when after you list an item in the "list item" interface.

syphonhail
10-01-2014, 09:14 PM
It is no longer clear when you select an item to bid/buyout in the AH.

Yoss
10-01-2014, 09:39 PM
Used Relentless to pull Ruby Aura from AI Kranok starter trials, the threshhold didn't change to blood. However, I could still cast it, so I guess it's a UI bug only.

Yoss
10-01-2014, 09:48 PM
Pass button sometimes vanishes during Declare Attackers.

Aradon
10-01-2014, 09:55 PM
In the phase wheel, the 'Start of Combat' segment of the wheel does not light up in the corresponding phase (the priority window before attackers are declared).

Also, this is probably related to the 'attackers not moving forward when attacking' issue, but the old UI had a highlight around legal attackers when selecting attackers in the Declare Attackers step. The new UI does not show this highlight, which was one of the best ways to visually indicate that it was the window to declare attackers.

N3rd4Christ
10-01-2014, 10:02 PM
Used Relentless to pull Ruby Aura from AI Kranok starter trials, the threshhold didn't change to blood. However, I could still cast it, so I guess it's a UI bug only.

This has been happening g for a while. Before update

eimerian
10-01-2014, 10:11 PM
Someone just reported that Shards of fate couldn't be listed in the AH.
http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=38350&goto=newpost

Wasn't this fixed back in August'?

Shards of Fate can now be listed for sale in the Auction House
https://hextcg.com/patch-notes-v0-9-3-015/

It's broken again apparently.

Yoss
10-01-2014, 10:15 PM
Game seems to ignore my phase stop settings, stopping at places that I do not have a stop set (seems like it's using the defaults).

Voormas
10-01-2014, 11:55 PM
pretty minor but in the Patcher - the "Greetings HEXers!" text has a scrollbar and if I try to drag it around instead it drags the whole window around with my mouse :p

You can press the down button just fine to read the rest of the text so it didn't inconvenience me too much :)

Frost3
10-02-2014, 12:20 AM

In most drop menus, both when challenging, or in deck manager, the threshold icons we have been using display oddly. They look like weird lines, and the main one on display looks retro. The latter might be intended, but i don't know about these lines.

PsiPiper
10-02-2014, 01:34 AM
Cannot get the champion's special abilities to activate despite meeting the charge requirements (both Bun'jitsu and Tetzot have failed, so far)

Svenn
10-02-2014, 08:59 AM
The chat window doubles in size (all of it, including fonts being extra large) both in the shop menu and while in a match. You can easily see this just by going to the home screen, then clicking the shop, and back. Or just start a match.

eimerian
10-02-2014, 09:25 AM
Not sure if this is a bug or intentional.

Before the patch you could grab the globe in the campaign view and spin Entrath.
Now you can't.

ossuary
10-02-2014, 10:09 AM
Did the new phase skip hotkeys get broken? I've had several instances where I try to use them, and it continues to pop up every single priority stop for me to click through. In one case, I got a priority stop for main phase 1 when my opponent cast a troop and I hit F8 to skip the whole turn, but I had to pass priority again when he declared attackers, again for me to not declare blockers, and yet again in main phase 2 when he activated an artifact.

I have not changed the default keys, so F8 should be skipping to end phase (with a single re-prompt if the opponent does something to give you priority), according to the patch notes. It doesn't seem to actually work this way anymore as of the last hotfix.

Chiany
10-02-2014, 10:14 AM
Well the lag is still here, games take forever to play,,

And where did they hide that freaking timer?

And the missing tooltip in your stash is also a loss, how can I tell when my draft tickets expire?

Marsden
10-02-2014, 10:52 AM
And the missing tooltip in your stash is also a loss, how can I tell when my draft tickets expire?

It's still there. It just takes a relatively long time to show up and disappears if you move the mouse at all.

Skoglar
10-02-2014, 12:11 PM
After winning the 5th dwarf starter trial earning you 3000 Gold, the message reads "...When you're ready, you can come back to Proving Grounds to play one more Starter Trial game".

1) I cannot play another starter trials game since this was the last one
2) Starter trials are not accessed from the proving grounds

jonsnow2000
10-02-2014, 12:52 PM
The 5th Trial for each starter is the last one, so the sentence in the mail is wrong. After you beat all 5 matches for all 4 Starters, you can't play them anymore. Also, the placement of the trial button on the home screen instead of Proving Grounds is intended.

Myrgard
10-02-2014, 01:22 PM
Hi,

Just had 2 bugs

when i play Chlorophilia the Shard is not played

Survival of the fittest my honeycap 7/7 against a cottontail ronin 6/2 with ruby aura my creature received the damage but did not delivered any.

Good luck keep on with the good work.

Whye
10-02-2014, 05:31 PM
Playing random match in proving grounds, Chlorophyllia failed to pull a wild shard. (there are 11 wild shards in my deck)

eimerian
10-03-2014, 01:12 AM
Just noticed: I can play starter trials again.

I finished all of mine long before and haven't bought a new starter deck since.

Warrender
10-03-2014, 02:20 AM
Just noticed: I can play starter trials again.

I finished all of mine long before and haven't bought a new starter deck since.

They added 2 extra phases to trials in which you are rewarded 2000 and 3000 gold. Not an issue.

Hexgo
10-03-2014, 03:35 AM
I could not counter Fist of Briggadon with Countermagic.

Played against AI Polonius.

Incindium
10-03-2014, 04:50 AM
In game mail bug. You can not open messages to read other than what is displayed as part of the initial page of mail displayed So if you scroll down to older mail messages below the ones originally displayed you can't open any of them. I'm running the game windowed at 1920x1080 if that makes a difference.

bleeding_warrior
10-03-2014, 05:29 AM
Not sure if this was reported already (haven't gone through all 11 pages) but Incantation of Savagery is also broken. When I got two Feral Beast into play one of the cards was constantly moving back and forth on the field and I guess this caused huge delays with the phases. Game was going pretty well but when the Feral Beasts came into play it was significantly delayed.

Hieronymous
10-03-2014, 07:22 AM
I'm not sure if this is an old bug or a new one.

If you use Crown of the Primals to buff a creature (A), attack with that creature A, unsummon creature A (using for example Yesterday), cast another creature (B) and and then recast the creature A, while the Crown will revert completely allowing you to buff Creature B, the creature A will only partially revert; it will lose the "permanent" buffs that it's supposed to have (speed, crush, rage) but will retain its Rage bonuses (i.e., +3 attack in the above example).

Basically, by the language of the card you should be able to have more than one Crowned creature in play simultaneously using unsummons, Call the Grave type effects, etc., but you can't.

ossuary
10-03-2014, 08:50 AM
Not sure if this thread is intended for this or not, but since other "old" card bugs have shown up on this list, I'm going to go ahead and report it again and see if we can finally get this addressed.

Angel of Dawn does not work correctly. When its ability is activated, it does not go on the chain and cannot be countered, instead it immediately goes into play and cannot be responded to. According to the FAQ, a card that is played for free just lets you play it without paying the casting cost, it is still supposed to go on the chain and is supposed to be counterable.

Can we please get this added to the list, and finally fixed? The card is plenty strong enough as it is, without it also being uncounterable on top of it. :)

Xetherion
10-03-2014, 10:17 AM
Gearsmith does not trigger its ability on entering play.

Edswor
10-03-2014, 11:44 AM
The shard icon in the decks name does not show correctly in the drop downs:

The flight, lifedrain, etc icons keep the same position and anchor in the zoom in card overlaping other information:

Card go under the table when moving them:

Buttons keep their click status after their window have been closed (also, the audio changes are permanent, it does not matter if you cancel the changes):

Edswor
10-03-2014, 11:47 AM
The messages counter in the chat are misplaced:

PD: Sorry for the double post, but when I tried to edit my previous post it loses it's original text.

Edswor
10-03-2014, 11:51 AM
Click the left or right arrow in the home screen brings up the blue wheel like if it tries to load something:

ossuary
10-03-2014, 12:17 PM
When you post multiple items in the AH, the newest item you've chosen in the listing screen will have the card text and color of the item you've actually chosen, but the picture of the previous item you posted.

Attached is a Buccaneer that looks like a Darkspire Priestess. :)

Edswor
10-03-2014, 12:34 PM
The social windows are bigger (double?) in the store screen:

Idus
10-03-2014, 07:38 PM
The OP says the missing friends list issue has been resolved, but mine and at least another player in general chat just now still have it missing.

Glae
10-03-2014, 07:58 PM
The Hop'hiro bug previously mentioned is not unique to Hophiro. All cards which add counters, then remove them and transform will keep them. Tested with all Incantations, Plant Garden, Soul Marble and both Dwarf plans. Hophiro remains the only one where this is relevant.

Additionally, Incantation of Ascendence transforming will transform Incantation of Fear, even if IoF has 0 counters. Tested twice, appeared in both circumstances.

Userrr_Friendly
10-04-2014, 01:25 AM
Either I am doing something wrong or we cannot sell Shards of Fate after the patch.

eimerian
10-04-2014, 06:30 AM
If you spam right-click a card it won't zoom in and out, instead it will keep flying in from the top right corner of the screen.
Works both with cards in play and cards in hand.

ossuary
10-04-2014, 11:09 AM
The graveyard icon does not have a mouse-over tooltip to identify it. All other areas of the game board have this feature (including the deck icon right next to the graveyard). :)

Frost3
10-04-2014, 12:59 PM
Keeping up with the posts on this list is a nightmare, so im sorry if this is posted.

I attacked with a gem crazed, in a mono ruby deck, with the gem of flames. Enemy adamanthian scrivner blocked me. So i think all forms of unblockable are bugged.

Additionally to save my orc, i lanced the human, but the block line persisted into the grave yard. Visual bug.

ShaolinRaven
10-04-2014, 03:09 PM
I noticed some bugs earlier today

1) The opponent doesn't loose when doing nothing for 5 minutes.

2) The game timer for a match goes into the negatives. Timer doesn't stop ticking down once it reaches 0.

3) Xentoth's Inquisitor with Orb of Brutality, sometime loose the ability to target opponent's troop for the atk decrease effect and it freezes the timer.

Voormas
10-04-2014, 08:02 PM
Here's a weird one; if you look at your Inventory Stash while on the Store page it will look huge compared to looking at it on any other page

For reference I am running at 1680 x 1050 Windowed mode

edit: also I would just like to say that I prefer the huge look btw :p

Edswor
10-05-2014, 12:30 AM
Here's a weird one; if you look at your Inventory Stash while on the Store page it will look huge compared to looking at it on any other page

For reference I am running at 1680 x 1050 Windowed mode

edit: also I would just like to say that I prefer the huge look btw :p

I think all interface is doubled in size when in the store window.

brelse
10-05-2014, 02:29 AM
Wild Growth

Redrawn wild growths display a cost of 0 (as expected) - however, they can't be played at 0 resources and lack the golden border when you are at 0 resources. Also, they still consume 1 resource when played.

This was observed on the mac client, if that is relevant.

Dorkelvania
10-05-2014, 09:32 PM
Shards of Fate cannot be listed on the auction house.

Hiddenshadow
10-06-2014, 08:16 AM
I found a strange bug, I don't know if this existed before the patch but I have reproduced it a few times. When Eye of Creation pulls a briar legion into play it increases it's attack and defense correctly and increases all other briar legions in play but then the one pull out by Eye immediately goes to the graveyard.

N3rd4Christ
10-06-2014, 08:19 AM
Shards of Fate cannot be listed on the auction house.

Or mailed. Its not available in your collection while at AH or mail attach screen.

ossuary
10-06-2014, 08:24 AM
Cards with counters are still broken as of this morning's patch. When a card is supposed to remove counters and transform, it doesn't remove them. In the case of Hop'Hiro, this causes him to transform from stage 1 immediately to stage 3 after only putting 3 counters on him.

N3rd4Christ
10-06-2014, 08:44 AM
Cards with counters are still broken as of this morning's patch. When a card is supposed to remove counters and transform, it doesn't remove them. In the case of Hop'Hiro, this causes him to transform from stage 1 immediately to stage 3 after only putting 3 counters on him.

Quad hop hiro in constructed ftw!

TheEmpireGintoki
10-06-2014, 02:04 PM
ISSUE: After being inquisitioned my shard cards in hand appear to have shrunk.

TheEmpireGintoki
10-06-2014, 02:10 PM
ISSUE: After an employee makes a post in chat or you are chatted on social and your chatbox is currently closed. It displays the missed counter icon about 3/8 more to the left side of the screen. It stays there, usually.

TheEmpireGintoki
10-06-2014, 02:11 PM
ISSUE: (probably already reported). Unable to quit challenges in the proving grounds.

TheEmpireGintoki
10-06-2014, 03:58 PM
ISSUE: (not that big of a hindrance but thought it would be handy to let you guys know anyway).
*If you move a card in the battlefield slightly back it expands in size. Also when you zoom on it while it is in that state the zoomed image is bigger too.

TheEmpireGintoki
10-06-2014, 04:42 PM
ISSUE: when using shrine of prosperity today, in one match it continually gave me other cards then previewed. In my other matches it worked fine.

Xenavire
10-06-2014, 07:32 PM
ISSUE: when using shrine of prosperity today, in one match it continually gave me other cards then previewed. In my other matches it worked fine.

Did you have any cards that would automatically shuffle your deck (Ancestors Chosen for example?) If so, thats not a bug, merely an annoyance. :p

redman2112
10-07-2014, 12:36 AM
Was playing against AI and multiple games had Blessing of the Fallen out and ruby enchantress in grave and my troops would not gain swiftstrike. Other troops would get inspired by troops in grave but Ruby Enchantress would not give any of my troops swiftstrike

bootlace
10-07-2014, 07:18 AM
Angel of Dawn is still coming into play for free without going on chain.

Trothael
10-07-2014, 06:11 PM
Minor bug I noticed earlier. Playing my Diamond/Ruby Inspire deck. I had Shield Trainer, and Ruby Enchantress on board. My opponent Burn'd the Enchantress, sending it to the graveyard, then I wasted the Trainer blocking an attacking troop. Next turn I play Blessing the Fallen. Turn after that I play Princess Victoria, who gets the +1 defence from Trainer buff, but not Swiftstrike from Enchantress. Next turn I played King Gabriel and got the same result on both him and Boldheart. Played a Sword Trainer as well to check, and still no Swiftstrike buff.

tl;dr Blessing the Fallen not applying all graveyard Inspire buffs appropriately

N3rd4Christ
10-07-2014, 06:30 PM
Minor bug I noticed earlier. Playing my Diamond/Ruby Inspire deck. I had Shield Trainer, and Ruby Enchantress on board. My opponent Burn'd the Enchantress, sending it to the graveyard, then I wasted the Trainer blocking an attacking troop. Next turn I play Blessing the Fallen. Turn after that I play Princess Victoria, who gets the +1 defence from Trainer buff, but not Swiftstrike from Enchantress. Next turn I played King Gabriel and got the same result on both him and Boldheart. Played a Sword Trainer as well to check, and still no Swiftstrike buff.

tl;dr Blessing the Fallen not applying all graveyard Inspire buffs appropriately

Issue is enchantress being bugged.

ossuary
10-07-2014, 08:02 PM
We really need the OP updated again, we're getting a lot of repeat reports now.

N3rd4Christ
10-07-2014, 09:26 PM
We really need the OP updated again, we're getting a lot of repeat reports now.

Agree. Any way to summ Phenteo to this thread?

Arkios
10-07-2014, 09:51 PM
Angel of Dawn is still coming into play for free without going on chain.

I believe this is working as intended, based on current game mechanics, it's just counter-intuitive. I believe any troop ability that activates from the hand does not go on the chain. For example, Argus when in your hand simply triggers but it doesn't go on the chain. My feeling is that due to how Angel is worded, it's effect causes it to be played without going on the chain since the effect activate when it's drawn.

N3rd4Christ
10-07-2014, 09:54 PM
I believe this is working as intended, based on current game mechanics, it's just counter-intuitive. I believe any troop ability that activates from the hand does not go on the chain. For example, Argus when in your hand simply triggers but it doesn't go on the chain. My feeling is that due to how Angel is worded, it's effect causes it to be played without going on the chain since the effect activate when it's drawn.

I believe it's been stated by CZE that it's a bug. Don't quote me on it though

ossuary
10-08-2014, 04:41 AM

It's a bug. Confirmed multiple times by staff. Now if they would just FIX it...

Jeevus
10-08-2014, 05:50 AM
Argus is a static ability, whereas angel of Dawn is a triggered ability. Thats the reason one goes on the stack (or should) while the other does not.

ossuary
10-08-2014, 08:43 AM
Argus is a static ability, whereas angel of Dawn is a triggered ability. Thats the reason one goes on the stack (or should) while the other does not.

No. There's no such thing as a "static" ability in the rules. There are activated abilities, and triggered abilities.

Activated abilities are manually initiated by a player and involve paying a cost. Triggered abilities are automatically initiated when certain criteria are met, and don't go on the chain.

Looking at Argus and Angel of Dawn, they're both triggered events. The difference is that Angel of Dawn actually contains 2 events. The ability itself is triggered, so doesn't use the chain. But "playing" a card is a specific event covered in the rules, and DOES use the chain. So what is supposed to be happening is her ability triggers, and that causes you to be able to play her for free (the cost becomes zero), but then the second effect is her actually getting played, which is supposed to use the chain - the FAQ specifically covers this. Playing something for free still counts as playing it, and it's supposed to use the chain.

The issue with Angel of Dawn is that only the first part (the triggered ability) is happening. It's bypassing the "play" part and just putting her directly onto the field without using the chain and without allowing a response from either player. You can tell that the game "thinks" she has been played though, rather than put directly onto the battlefield without "resolving" because a Jadiim in play shakes when she goes into play as though she were cast (for 0). So parts of the game see her as played, but she's skipping the part of being played where she goes on the chain. That's the bug.

ossuary
10-08-2014, 09:06 AM
Bug: several of the champion powers that target troops do not show on the chain who they are targeting, they just show a targeting line pointing back to the champion. In particular, Palamedes and Kishimoto do this. Others may as well, haven't had a chance to test them all.

Mantic
10-08-2014, 11:58 AM
Agree. Any way to summ Phenteo to this thread?

human sacrifice?

Warrender
10-08-2014, 12:11 PM
human sacrifice?

/remembers he was going to blame Mantic for future patch QA

N3rd4Christ
10-08-2014, 12:16 PM
human sacrifice?

And we have a volunteer! Congratz Mantic!

Phenteo
10-08-2014, 01:33 PM
And we have a volunteer! Congratz Mantic!
As Mantic is in our QA, he is much more close to the bugs and their status. ;) I have roped him into helping us out here as you would get second-hand information from me and more real-time info from Mantic.

redman2112
10-08-2014, 02:33 PM
Bug: several of the champion powers that target troops do not show on the chain who they are targeting, they just show a targeting line pointing back to the champion. In particular, Palamedes and Kishimoto do this. Others may as well, haven't had a chance to test them all.
Zared has also been doing this

Parallax
10-08-2014, 02:50 PM
I've had two games now where the Prime Blood Orb of Cruelty almost worked. The orbs were socketed in Xentoth's Inquisitors with 4+ blood threshold out.

When I dealt damage to the enemy champion with the troop, my graveyard would pop up, but I'd be unable to actually select any troops in it to return to my hand.

ossuary
10-08-2014, 09:03 PM
Bug: Chimes of the Zodiac + Countermagic is broken again. When Chimes creates the 2nd copy, it keeps popping up the "resolve countermagic" pass priority button over and over again and you can never resolve it or choose a target spell for it to counter. This was previously fixed several months ago, but appears to have reverted in the new client.

ossuary
10-09-2014, 09:47 AM
Bug: the counter you added on the chat window when it's minimized never goes away, even after you open the chat window again to see the messages you missed. It keeps counting up messages forever, instead of resetting.

juggernaut
10-10-2014, 08:56 AM
Bug: After game 1 of my draft last night (which I won), I was going through my reserves as usual. My opponent was kicked out to the tournament lobby. I saved my deck, and waited. Five minutes later, both of us were placed in a game. I ended up winning this game as well, but when I was in the tournament lobby I noticed that the record of my first round match was 2-1, which means I was given a loss for that second game - which never loaded.

Normally this would mean that I'd disconnected and hadn't reconnected in time, however throughout those five minutes I was chatting in /general as well as chatting with my brother. There was no indication that I had lost contact with the server, I did not relog during this time (nor did my opponent, he was chatting in /general as well with me and others).

I went on to win the match so I don't need to file compensation, but this is a pretty serious issue.

ossuary
10-10-2014, 10:09 AM
Bug: Oracle Song is broken for the AI. When they cast it, they don't draw 2 cards.

Vorsa
10-10-2014, 12:36 PM
BUG
Card: Inquisition
Format: PvP (draft)
When: Opponent played Inquisition on me

Bug #1 The non-resource cards that were previewed gained purple borders left & right of the art. These remained until the cards left my hand.

Bug #2 The resource cards in my hand were 'compacted' (remained same height but reduced width), also until they left my hand.

Bug #3 Mousing over my hand caused the 3D 'glow' borders around my cards to appear but did not line up with my actual hand; I think the borders were sized as if a] I was holding 1 more card and b] my resources weren't appearing condensed at the time.

Aradon
10-10-2014, 02:23 PM
BUG
Card: Inquisition
Format: PvP (draft)
When: Opponent played Inquisition on me

Bug #1 The non-resource cards that were previewed gained purple borders left & right of the art. These remained until the cards left my hand.

Bug #2 The resource cards in my hand were 'compacted' (remained same height but reduced width), also until they left my hand.

Bug #3 Mousing over my hand caused the 3D 'glow' borders around my cards to appear but did not line up with my actual hand; I think the borders were sized as if a] I was holding 1 more card and b] my resources weren't appearing condensed at the time.

I'm pretty sure this is due to the need to display the cards to your opponent in the straight facing as well as the slanted facing to the left/right of the cards. When they are looking at your hand, they have the cards the the right of the 'current' card angled away, which means the image needs to be slanted. At least, that's impression of this bug.

ossuary
10-10-2014, 04:13 PM
Same hand glitches happened to me when the opponent used Shadowgrove Witch. It's definitely connected to the revealing cards mechanic.

Glae
10-11-2014, 09:53 AM
Issue: Hophiro still transforms incorrectly. Previously reported on p5, but still not on known issues.

Hophiro (and all other transforming cards with counters) do not lose their counters correctly when they transform. Hophiro and Plant Garden are the only cards that have a mechanical bug as a result of this. Hophiro transforms from form 1 to form 3, and Plant Garden works incorrectly with multiple copies in play. All other cards (Incantations, Giant Cocoon, Soul Marble, etc) its simply a display bug.

Phenteo
10-11-2014, 11:32 AM
Issue: Hophiro still transforms incorrectly. Previously reported on p5, but still not on known issues.

Hophiro (and all other transforming cards with counters) do not lose their counters correctly when they transform. Hophiro and Plant Garden are the only cards that have a mechanical bug as a result of this. Hophiro transforms from form 1 to form 3, and Plant Garden works incorrectly with multiple copies in play. All other cards (Incantations, Giant Cocoon, Soul Marble, etc) its simply a display bug.

On the list now. I will remind Mantic, but that bug is already in our internal bug repository.

ossuary
10-11-2014, 12:15 PM
Can we get the Angel of Dawn bug put onto the known issues list and (hopefully soon!) fixed once and for all too, please? :)

SupremeEvil
10-11-2014, 04:35 PM
I've read through the pages and haven't seen this reported before so here I go; I've mostly played comp drafts so I don't know if this is draft only or general, but what I've noticed is that 95% of the time I'm unable to activate my champion power in the first main phase despise meeting the shard requirements.

Freebird_Falcon
10-11-2014, 05:30 PM
The login screen does not save deselection of "remember me" between logins. (must deselect on every login). It also starts the cursor in the password field even when there is no entry for the login name.

The mail will notify you if you have unread/new messages but there is no way to tell what is actually unread (no difference in appearance) edit: I now see the difference. It's fairly subtle so I'm not sure if I was having a display issue before or simply didn't notice it.

RipperJim
10-11-2014, 08:33 PM
I am unable to get to log in screen. I load Hex and get to the splash screen showing "HEX" but then the screen goes black and I cannot get out of the program. Need to hard boot machine. Attempted many times with same results.

Pegasus
10-11-2014, 10:10 PM
Second-time Wild Growth mana cost is still 1.

The card displaying 0 cost but it actually cost 1 mana I believe. Haven't got a chance to reproduce it with AI though. Anyone else having the same issue?

N3rd4Christ
10-11-2014, 10:57 PM
Second-time Wild Growth mana cost is still 1.

The card displaying 0 cost but it actually cost 1 mana I believe. Haven't got a chance to reproduce it with AI though. Anyone else having the same issue?

I've seen at least one other report about this

ossuary
10-12-2014, 05:09 AM
Bug: no matter how many times the AI mulligans, the message that pops up always says they are mulliganing to 6. Played a game today where the AI mulliganed to 4, and all 3 times it said it was mulliganing to 6 instead. :)

MrSeriousBsns
10-12-2014, 05:27 AM
I've read through the pages and haven't seen this reported before so here I go; I've mostly played comp drafts so I don't know if this is draft only or general, but what I've noticed is that 95% of the time I'm unable to activate my champion power in the first main phase despise meeting the shard requirements.

SupremeEvil, Frexerik found a solution to this in another thread:

I THINK I FOUND A FIX!!

So in another thread where some guy was experiencing his client crashing this solution was posted, and i think it also works to fix this bug!!

Fresh Start - windows
This step can be slightly more confusing. Please follow the steps exactly and do not delete anything NOT related to HEX.
Press START and type into the search REGEDIT, once located, launch.
Go to the following location: HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> Software
Locate the folder entitled "Cryptozoic"
Right click and delete. Agree to delete all subcomponents
Relaunch HEX
Fresh Start - Mac
Press Command+Shift+G
Type: ~/Library/Preferences/
Locate unity.Cryptozoic.Hex.plist
Delete this file
Relaunch HEX

Please try it out and reply back if it worked for you :D

I was also experiencing this issue, but following these steps fixed it for me.

SupremeEvil
10-12-2014, 07:07 AM
Yes thank you it works:)

Yoss
10-12-2014, 08:02 PM
Bug: the counter you added on the chat window when it's minimized never goes away, even after you open the chat window again to see the messages you missed. It keeps counting up messages forever, instead of resetting.

Confirmed, but only when using mouse click. If you press ENTER, then it removes the chat counters properly.

Yoss
10-12-2014, 08:04 PM
The TAB key does not navigate the UI in most instances. I assume that it should.

nicosharp
10-13-2014, 08:12 AM
AI does not draw cards with Oracle Song (Feather Drifting Downriver deck)

ossuary
10-13-2014, 08:44 AM
Already reported. This thread is very out of date already, the OP hasn't been updated in several days. :)

ossuary
10-13-2014, 03:05 PM
Not sure if this falls under "bug" or just "changed," however...

You used to get the tournament number listed at the top of the screen immediately when you started drafting. Now, with the new UI, it's totally blank up there, and you can't find out what tournament number you're in until drafting finishes and you go to the deckbuilder screen. This makes it inconvenient to track down the tournament number if you get booted before drafting is done. Any chance we could get this put back in?

N3rd4Christ
10-13-2014, 06:28 PM
Not sure if this falls under "bug" or just "changed," however...

You used to get the tournament number listed at the top of the screen immediately when you started drafting. Now, with the new UI, it's totally blank up there, and you can't find out what tournament number you're in until drafting finishes and you go to the deckbuilder screen. This makes it inconvenient to track down the tournament number if you get booted before drafting is done. Any chance we could get this put back in?

Top left are where rewards is at. Shows it as xxx-xxx

ossuary
10-13-2014, 09:16 PM

Not when you are in the middle of making your draft choices. Either that, or my screen in particular was bugged and not showing that information.

Yoss
10-13-2014, 09:27 PM

Also, the xxx-xxx is not the full number.

Grissnap
10-13-2014, 09:43 PM
Issue with Giant Caterpillar/Cocoon/Butterfly and buffs not displaying correctly.

After transforming the Caterpillar into a cocoon, I used evolve which gave it a +1/+1 buff. Then when the Cocoon transformed into a butterfly, it initially displayed its attack as 6/4 (+1 attack buff added, but no +1 to health). Then I used another Evolve that same turn - this put it at 7/4 (and addition +1 to attack for a total buff of +2, but no additional health for a total of +0 to health).

Then, when I attacked with the Butterfly, it's attack and health changed to 5/4 (+0/+0).

Frost3
10-14-2014, 06:57 PM
When in a scheduled swiss sealed que, it appears that ten minutes before hand it begins prompting you as a warning to go the lobby. These warnings continue every 1-2 seconds, (didn't time it.) until you manged to get where you are going. I could not save the deck i was working on, nor get it to go away. Whenever i pressed ok, it came back a second or two later.

edit: it doesn't stop when you get into the lobby. >.<

Drabix
10-15-2014, 04:06 AM
If you open a pack, and then accidentally/purposefully click "redeem multiple packs" and select only 1 pack to open, it will present you with identical cards from the previous pack. Upon going to your inventory, no cards will have been added from that duplicate pack.

Done once accidentally, repeated to test for verification.

Mike411
10-15-2014, 04:07 AM
The card Shards of Fate is not able to be listed on the auction house, or mailed.

a-V-e-n
10-15-2014, 04:35 AM
Issue with Giant Caterpillar/Cocoon/Butterfly and buffs not displaying correctly.

After transforming the Caterpillar into a cocoon, I used evolve which gave it a +1/+1 buff. Then when the Cocoon transformed into a butterfly, it initially displayed its attack as 6/4 (+1 attack buff added, but no +1 to health). Then I used another Evolve that same turn - this put it at 7/4 (and addition +1 to attack for a total buff of +2, but no additional health for a total of +0 to health).

Then, when I attacked with the Butterfly, it's attack and health changed to 5/4 (+0/+0).

It's not just display bugs, I've had crazy absurd games with Giant Caterpillar/Cocoon/Butterfly where its buffs/debuffs changed constantly and had real effects on the game.

The craziest things happened when my opponent Inner Conflict on Cocoon. When it transformed to a Butterfly it often (but not always) was able to attack... but right after it attacked it cancelled the entire attack - the game moved to Second Main Phase and any other attackers I had didn't deal any damage. I was able to repeat this behavior 3 times.

Mantic
10-15-2014, 10:31 AM
If you open a pack, and then accidentally/purposefully click "redeem multiple packs" and select only 1 pack to open, it will present you with identical cards from the previous pack. Upon going to your inventory, no cards will have been added from that duplicate pack.

Done once accidentally, repeated to test for verification.

Looks like a visual bug that shows you the old pack contents instead of the new one. You are still opening packs and gaining 15 cards, you just can't see what you really opened. Nice find Drabix, added to the bug database.

Slish
10-15-2014, 01:01 PM
Seems like the "Players should no longer see both large and small versions of cards while drafting." isn't fixed. I just started a draft post-patch and immediately had draft screen with both large cards and small cards (can post screenshot if really needed).

Yoss
10-15-2014, 01:10 PM
Looks like a visual bug that shows you the old pack contents instead of the new one. You are still opening packs and gaining 15 cards, you just can't see what you really opened. Nice find Drabix, added to the bug database.

♥ getting messages like this! Lets us know what you've registered (and, by silence, what you haven't)!

Mantic
10-15-2014, 03:42 PM
There is a post on page 1 I like to use too. Feel free to give it a look from time to time. ;)

Freebird_Falcon
10-15-2014, 05:15 PM
I am unable to open any mail that requires scrolling to access (any beyond the first 6 viewable). I have tried both moving the bar and using the arrows (mousewheel still non-functional).

Yoss
10-15-2014, 07:42 PM
There is a post on page 1 I like to use too. Feel free to give it a look from time to time. ;)

"Last edited by Mantic; 10-13-2014 at 04:28 PM."

Didn't notice before, since it's actually Phenteo's post.

Glae
10-16-2014, 09:05 AM
Another thread has pointed out Bunjitsu's Abomination does not work as written for Reverting. Either the champion text should be changed so the Abomination gains +X/0 and +0/Y counters when it enters play (similar to Tetzoc's Elemental) as this is what the power actually does, or the Abomination should enter play at the correct stats as this is what the power actually says. Though as discussed this is potentially a big coding change.

Glae
10-16-2014, 09:18 PM
When you mouseover a gem in the Draft Deck builder is says "Enter Gem" even if a gem has been selected. Instead it should display the gem currently selected.

Yoss
10-16-2014, 10:44 PM
After winning a tournament, the button still says "forfeit" and there are no standings shown. (I'm guessing if I sit here long enough they'll appear...)

Whye
10-17-2014, 10:17 PM
Hello,
Just played a Constructed Queue with Player Swekos, and we had some bugs going on with multiple Xentoth's Inquisitor being played. One Inquisitor would -3 another, then in later turns die, and be replayed again targeting a troop. Some turns that troop would get -3, some turns it reverted back to it's original attack. There were Relentless Corruptions being played, and the Inquisitors may have been pulled off my deck.

Also, our match went to time, with me having lost a game. The tournament awarded me the 3-0 match win. Is this by design? Edit: I went 2-0 in my first two matches, and Swekos went 2-0 and 2-1, maybe that is why?

CaravelBoomer
10-18-2014, 04:03 AM
I'm still getting the Chimes of the Zodiac/Countermagic bug where the game won't let you choose the target for the 2nd Countermagic causing a frozen game state

Nekojin
10-18-2014, 03:26 PM
AI does not draw cards with Oracle Song (Feather Drifting Downriver deck)
I know that this is already acknowledged, but I thought it would be worthwhile to add another report of this happening (twice in one game!).

Also, while playing against the same AI deck, the AI used Feather Drifting Downriver's Charge ability when the only Troops that were out already had Flying.

DreamPuppet
10-18-2014, 09:00 PM
Not sure if this is known or not but Drawing Eldritch Dreamer while having a Shrine of Properity doesn't give the dreamer +1/+1

ossuary
10-19-2014, 05:08 AM
Not sure if this is known or not but Drawing Eldritch Dreamer while having a Shrine of Properity doesn't give the dreamer +1/+1

What were the other circumstances? Did you have a Cerebral Fulmination, or an Ancestors' Chosen in play at the time?

I have used Shrine of Prosperity extensively, including with Eldritch Dreamer, and it works fine. However, if it's combined with cards that cause your deck to be shuffled, it functions sub-optimally. This isn't a bug, it's just really poor design/implementation (they don't separate out or prioritize draw effects from other start of turn effects, and don't give you any control over the order effects trigger in).

DreamPuppet
10-19-2014, 06:46 PM
What were the other circumstances? Did you have a Cerebral Fulmination, or an Ancestors' Chosen in play at the time?

I have used Shrine of Prosperity extensively, including with Eldritch Dreamer, and it works fine. However, if it's combined with cards that cause your deck to be shuffled, it functions sub-optimally. This isn't a bug, it's just really poor design/implementation (they don't separate out or prioritize draw effects from other start of turn effects, and don't give you any control over the order effects trigger in).

I think you're right. After making a couple of other decks with both the shrine and ancestors' chosen, things can get very screwy and often times the card revealed at the start of turn isn't even the card you draw...lol

Mantic
10-20-2014, 10:27 AM
I think you're right. After making a couple of other decks with both the shrine and ancestors' chosen, things can get very screwy and often times the card revealed at the start of turn isn't even the card you draw...lol

The order of effects is based on when the cards entered play. So if you were to play Ancestor's Chosen then Shrine of prosperity the chosen's effect would go onto the chain followed by the shrine and things would resolve last in first out after that. In this case chosen would shuffle in the specters after shrines reveal so the revealed card will get shuffled in before your draw for the turn. If you however played the ancestor's chosen second it would work out much better for you. Since these abilities are triggered and do not target they don't actually use a visible chain so it may seem like the triggers are random but they are not.

Mantic
10-20-2014, 10:32 AM
I'm still getting the Chimes of the Zodiac/Countermagic bug where the game won't let you choose the target for the 2nd Countermagic causing a frozen game state

I haven't been able to reproduce this bug so if you can private message me detailed repro steps that would be appreciated. So far I have noticed that the copies from chime need to move to the resolve step and then target during action resolution. Still a bug but not the same as the one being described. No frozen game states on my end.

ossuary
10-20-2014, 10:45 AM
I haven't been able to reproduce this bug so if you can private message me detailed repro steps that would be appreciated. So far I have noticed that the copies from chime need to move to the resolve step and then target during action resolution. Still a bug but not the same as the one being described. No frozen game states on my end.

I believe the golem in the gears, so to speak, is adding Wrenlocke to the mix. When I have both Chimes and Wrenlocke in play, Countermagic gets the game stuck every single time. You cast the Countermagic with the one spell on the chain you want to interrupt, target that spell, then Chimes and Wrenlocke both shake, the copy of Countermagic shows up on the chain, and instead of getting a target cursor, you just get the priority button to Resolve Countermagic (which respawns as soon as you click it).

Not sure if it matters what order you play Chimes / Wrenlocke in, but I have gotten this bug 100% of the time with both in play, so I suspect it doesn't matter.

ManofPeace
10-20-2014, 11:38 AM
Order of effect explanation
This is one of the weird interactions the more active forum readers knew about since alpha. The issue (some of us) have as ossuary stated is the rather poor design and lack of intuition. I don't know if you're able to comment on it, but is "order of play" the final version of how the devs want it?

There are a couple of these design choices that we've talked about amongst ourselves because we couldn't figure out what was intended (cause of lack of rulebook and dev comments).

Had some old reports of frost wizard and sacrifice weirdness. What is the exact definition of "sacrifice"?

Aradon
10-20-2014, 11:51 AM
Patch notes for 9.4.041 state that players should no longer see both large and small cards when drafting, but I still have this issue.

DocX
10-21-2014, 05:25 AM
The order of effects is based on when the cards entered play. So if you were to play Ancestor's Chosen then Shrine of prosperity the chosen's effect would go onto the chain followed by the shrine and things would resolve last in first out after that. In this case chosen would shuffle in the specters after shrines reveal so the revealed card will get shuffled in before your draw for the turn. If you however played the ancestor's chosen second it would work out much better for you. Since these abilities are triggered and do not target they don't actually use a visible chain so it may seem like the triggers are random but they are not.

I swear I've tried this before (I have a deck that combines Shrine and Ancestors' Chosen) and Shrine triggered before Ancestors' Chosen no matter the order or playing, but I just tried it and if you play Shrine before playing TAC, you'll draw the Shrine buffed card without it getting shuffled back in the deck by TAC.

Thanks for reminding me to check this again. I can now pick up that deck again and see how well it works now that I can actually draw those buffed cards immediately :-)

DocX
10-21-2014, 05:37 AM
I cannot use the ability of Eldon the Imprisoned during the priority point on my opponent's turn after he's declared attackers, before I declare blockers (though Eldon was highlighted prior to the Attack Phase indicating I should have been able to use his ability then as well as during the "Deal Combat Damage" priority point).

Khendral
10-22-2014, 06:02 AM
Not 100% sure, but if Frost Wizard trades in combat with another troop, shouldn't your opponent's troop be voided? Because it doesn't :P

Nargash
10-23-2014, 11:10 AM
hello i cannot play as weel tutorial, normal game vs IA and novice play.
I have loading then the black screen with the stars or black screen with only music and Hex logo to right, and nothing happend :(
I try repaired, change resolution but problem still there.
i played with alpha mode, i put my code when it was alpha, i load the new launcher and have the screen beta.
excape not working i have to make alt+F4 and restart the game ...
i have win 7 64 bit pro , i5-3570k cpu 3.4 Ghz 16 Go ram and good graphic card.

Aradon
10-25-2014, 08:01 AM
Cards on the chain still visually count towards a player's hand size when observing the icon on the left of the screen, though they do not mechanically function as such. Cards that care about the number of cards in hand still update appropriately when a card moves from the hand to the chain, just the indicator on the left does not.

Mike411
10-26-2014, 05:21 AM
I'm guessing this is a bug - you can't tab between bid price and buyout price in the auction house.

DocX
10-26-2014, 09:02 AM
When viewing a tournament deck's reserves, sorting does not work. I'm looking at Tournament Deck 10371056 and trying to sort the reserves of the deck none of the sorting options worked properly.

Yoss
10-26-2014, 02:06 PM
I'm guessing this is a bug - you can't tab between bid price and buyout price in the auction house.

Yeah, would be nice if this worked, both TAB and SHIFT-TAB (backwards).

ossuary
10-26-2014, 02:42 PM
I assume it's just an oversight of the new UI, because we used to be able to do that in the old one. Hopefully we can get a small QoL patch for the new UI soon.

ShaolinRaven
10-30-2014, 07:41 AM
So I had my opponent polymorph my Xentoth's Inquisitor into a Dingler and their troop reverted its attack. Shouldn't the -3 atk stay on the troop and not revert even if my Inquisitor is altered afterwards?

ossuary
10-30-2014, 04:08 PM
Bug: When you counter a spell using Splinter of Azathoth's ability, the next time that spell is cast, it has no targeting line in the chain, so you can't tell what troop it is targeting anymore.

Otorp
10-31-2014, 07:39 PM
I know the Giant Caterpillar is already on the list of bugs, but, this has nothing to do with reversion or the counters themselves. When I had two Cocoons next to each other and both transformed into Butterflies on the same turn, they started shaking. The right Butterfly was constant (twitchy, but always there) while the left Butterfly would merge with and then slide out of the right one. Sometimes it looked like I had 2 shaking Butterflies, sometimes only 1 twitchy one.

The two Butterflies would settle down and stop moving any time I had a Priority Button. But, once clicked, they went back to shaking even while exhausted due to attacking.

Beowolve
11-01-2014, 04:38 PM
Not sure if these are known or not but thought better to report than be lazy.

Honeycaps when put in play from Eye are going straight to the graveyard.

Not sure the shuffler is working 100%, I have been seeing an unusual amount of instances when playing and played on where cards that are affected by Replicators gambit either go to the card drawn by the Gambit or the top of the deck, I have seen at least 4 instances of this occurring in the last week and I don't see the combo that often.

Slaeer
11-02-2014, 01:24 AM
AI Feather Drifting Down river used his charge power on one of my troops when he had no troops out. He then immediately followed it with playing a wizard of the silver talon.

Xenavire
11-02-2014, 06:01 AM
Not sure if these are known or not but thought better to report than be lazy.

Honeycaps when put in play from Eye are going straight to the graveyard.

Not sure the shuffler is working 100%, I have been seeing an unusual amount of instances when playing and played on where cards that are affected by Replicators gambit either go to the card drawn by the Gambit or the top of the deck, I have seen at least 4 instances of this occurring in the last week and I don't see the combo that often.

You are wrong about the shuffler at least - I play gambit daily, it is rarely on the top. Out of at least 20 games this week alone, it has been on the top once, and in the top 5 cards only about 3 times. You have just been unlucky to see it so much (or lucky, if you happen to be playing it.)

DocX
11-04-2014, 04:11 PM
I believe the golem in the gears, so to speak, is adding Wrenlocke to the mix. When I have both Chimes and Wrenlocke in play, Countermagic gets the game stuck every single time. You cast the Countermagic with the one spell on the chain you want to interrupt, target that spell, then Chimes and Wrenlocke both shake, the copy of Countermagic shows up on the chain, and instead of getting a target cursor, you just get the priority button to Resolve Countermagic (which respawns as soon as you click it).

Had Archmage Wrenlocke and Chimes of the Zodiac on the field. Opponent targeted Wrenlocke with Murder. In response I played Yesterday. Yesterday doubled, and the "Resolve Yesterday" button came up, but when I press it, it keeps popping up and never resolves.

So, looks like this happens with different actions being played, not just Countermagic. I want to say I played Actions with Wrenlocke and Chimes on the field without an issue, but given Oss' scenario I'd suspect it may have something to do with playing an Action on a non-empty chain.

ossuary
11-04-2014, 04:24 PM
There's definitely some other factor to this we're not seeing, or only specific cards that have the potential to cause it, because I've definitely used Chimes + Wrenlocke a number of times (not counting Countermagic) with no issues, even with items on the chain. For example, I have several times saved my Wrenlocke from a murder or terrible transfer by time rippling him back to my hand with a Chimes in play (usually I will hit one of their troops with the 2nd copy, or just double-target Wrenlocke). I've had no issues with that kind of interaction, with other cards on the chain.

There's a common factor here we've missed, that may even be situational or some other weird outlier.

Hieronymous
11-04-2014, 09:35 PM
The problem with Chimes of the Zodiac + Countermagic bugging out the queue is still present.

Had Chimes out and countermagic'd the first thing opponent cast (an Inquisition) just fine, the second Countermagic just dropped out.

Next round though opponent cast an Argus, Herald of Doom (8 cost) and I cast a second Countermagic and the queue locked up. I was able to click the "Resolve Countermagic" button and the button went away for a moment but then returned and the CM didn't drop out of the queue. I tried selecting a different target or changing something and it wouldn't let me, just locked up. Esc key and Spacebar keys did not help either. There was a target cursor leading from the first (top) CM to the Argus card, so I think it was the first CM bugging out, not the second.

I didn't have Wrenlocke in play at all (don't have him in my Chimes deck -- I think he's too vulnerable to removal given his cost). I may've had a Skarn in play? not sure if opponent had bothered to remove it or not.

90% of the time Chimes+countermagic works fine, first time I've had this bug in a few days playing with a Chimes deck.

Mike411
11-05-2014, 01:17 AM
Had Archmage Wrenlocke and Chimes of the Zodiac on the field. Opponent targeted Wrenlocke with Murder. In response I played Yesterday. Yesterday doubled, and the "Resolve Yesterday" button came up, but when I press it, it keeps popping up and never resolves.

I've had an endless loop too... mine was that the game gave me the choice of draw first or play first over and over. I guessed that it was caused by my opponent being disconnected, so I waited a couple minutes, and it resolved itself (guessing he reconnected) and the match continued *shrug* - this was during VIP tournament time in October.

nickon
11-06-2014, 02:31 AM
Dunno if this is reported yet, there has been some posts in this topic about advanced filters but not the one I'm going to point out I think. It's a rather lame / cosmetic one, but if you click advanced filters and then close the filters by hitting the filter icon, the advanced filters are still shown instead of being closed together with the "regular" filters.

nickon
11-06-2014, 12:45 PM
Don't know if this has been reported, but also something minor: if you change your reserves in the deck builder (I accesed it through the main interface, not in a tournament or anything) and save the deck, the main deck is getting the same number of cards in the little tab as the reserves (e.g. 15). Only if you click on the main deck tab it changes to the correct amount (e.g. 60)

ossuary
11-07-2014, 11:22 AM
Bug: Stoneskin vs. Relentless Corruption is bugged. Stoneskin should allow you to counter a Relentless Corruption targeting you, but it does not. Also, technically, the targeting mechanic for Relentless Corruption is also incorrect. It should require you to choose a target based on its wording (similar to Corpse Fly and Shadowgrove Witch) even though in PVP there is only one valid target.

Note: a minor UI overhaul for these kinds of cards would be nice - if there is only one valid target like in PVP or a dungeon encounter, it chooses the one target for you automatically, but in a scenario where the person has multiple champion targets to choose from (i.e. raid boss), it gives you the target selection.

Hieronymous
11-07-2014, 04:24 PM
Chimes/Countermagic bug happened again, this time when counterspelling a Surge Engine. Cards in play were Hex Engine, skarn, chimes, bird o plenty, and cerebral fulmination on one side, and plant garden and venus fly gorger on the other side.

Deckofmanythings
11-08-2014, 07:38 AM
Can we get Crown of the Primals onto the list? The buff given to the troop is not "permanent" as the card describes. When the troop gets bounced or dies the Crown Reverts (as it should) but the Troop loses the Crown buffs (which is not listed as an effect of the Crown)

nicosharp
11-10-2014, 12:52 PM
Giant Corpse Fly - Ability that targets opponent for discard sometimes remains on the chain after a Corpse Fly is Inspired.
(To duplicate scenario - 1 Mirror Knight in play, with another Mimic'd Mirror Knight in play, then play Corpse Fly - Priority window never disappears, and it bugs the client with invisible priority, that only spacebar fixes)

PureVapes
11-11-2014, 05:29 PM
Played Wizard of the Silver Talon. Next turn, attacked with Silver Talon Senator (making Wizard a 3/4). Still that turn, played Devoted Emissary, returning Wizard. After resolution, Wizard vanished, Devoted Emissary trigger didn't leave the stack on the right, and mouse-over didn't show a targeting arrow. Wizard was not visible in hand and thus could not be clicked to recast, the hand spread didn't appear to have a missing card, and the Devoted trigger was on the right the rest of the game. However, opponent and the hand size counter saw an extra card in hand. Took screenshot if needed.

Hieronymous
11-11-2014, 09:25 PM
There is a remaining priority bug even after patch. Was in a match in proving grounds just now (11:30 PM eastern time, US, Nov. 11th) vs. Arinon, cast Oracle Song to transform my Incantation of Ascendance, it popped into play as a 12/12. Tried to move forward to attack phase, I clicked ok, my button went away, on my screen the yellow tab went to my opponent showing he had priority, but my clock continued to count down; on his screen, I still had priority. Spacebar etc. did nothing.

Salverus
11-13-2014, 07:38 AM
http://i.imgur.com/8FgsUmf.jpg

This card says 1X as its cost, while in reality its cost is 1+X
(example: for 4 mana you deal 3 damage)
This is very confusing, since you would expect it to deal 4 damage if you play 4 mana. So i propose to either change the 1X in its cost to 1+x or change its description to deal X-1 damage.

ossuary
11-13-2014, 07:55 AM
Why would you ever think that if you pay X of 3, it would do 4 damage? That doesn't even make sense. Also, this isn't a bug, you just didn't understand how the card worked. You shouldn't be posting it here.

Salverus
11-13-2014, 08:14 AM
because the card description is wrong and you understand how it should work, does not mean it is not a bug.
Every new player will get it wrong the first time they play a card like this. And then they learn they have to ignore the card description since its wrong. So i post it here so the developpers can fix it.

Sidtz
11-13-2014, 08:21 AM
ruby enchantress isn't being treated as an inspire troop. doesn't work with blessing the fallen and legionnaire of gawaine.

ossuary
11-13-2014, 09:44 AM
because the card description is wrong and you understand how it should work, does not mean it is not a bug.
Every new player will get it wrong the first time they play a card like this. And then they learn they have to ignore the card description since its wrong. So i post it here so the developpers can fix it.

It's not worded wrong, you didn't understand what it meant. Those are not the same thing. It's not a math equation, it's a card cost. When you see Eye of Creation, do you think you have to pay 12 resources to get 4 cards? Of course not, that's nonsense.

Burn to the Ground costs 1 and then X, to do X damage. The description is correct. Your understanding was not. The end.

Rhaknam13
11-15-2014, 01:24 PM
I have a bug with inquisition when my opponent cast it for some reason only my clock goes down even when i close my revealed hand

Yoss
11-16-2014, 09:29 PM
I have a bug with inquisition when my opponent cast it for some reason only my clock goes down even when i close my revealed hand

Yes, I've seen this too.

Glae
11-18-2014, 12:11 AM
Crash of Beast Rhinos do not properly get buffed by Inspire effects.

Also, I happen to think cards like Burn to the Ground should have a cost labeled "1+X." Though, that isn't really a bug.

ossuary
11-18-2014, 05:50 AM
Also, I happen to think cards like Burn to the Ground should have a cost labeled "1+X." Though, that isn't really a bug.

It's not a math equation. Cards in that other game don't have plus and minus signs on them for the variable costs either. It only looks a little funny to you because in that other game, each symbol is inside a little circle, and in Hex, the whole cost is inside a large hexagon. If you imagine the number and the X in separate little circles, it makes perfect sense as-is. It works exactly the same as every other cost-based TCG that has used variables. There's no need to change it.

Re: Crash of Beasts' Rhinos, can you provide more details? I haven't used them with inspire in a little while, but the last time I did, it appeared to work fine. That was before King Gabriel though... I guess it could have gotten broken? We should test with other cards that create troops (corrupted afterlife, zombie plague, etc.) to see what happens.

Glae
11-18-2014, 10:28 AM
Crash of Beasts did not work correctly with Cerulean Mirror Knight or Cerulean Mentalist or Phoenix Guard Trainer. Didn't test with every Inspire, but it consistently didn't work for those.

Right. I'd argue that appearing in one giant circle as 3X is different than appearing as one circle with 3 and another separate circle with X. And while you learn cards through play, I definitely thought Eye of Creation was 3*X rather than 3+X when it was spoiled. I think having a second hexagon with the X to the side or below it would actually clear it up. Also, its obviously not an equation. There isn't an equal sign. That doesn't mean writing 3X intuitively means 3+X.

ossuary
11-18-2014, 10:39 AM
The instructions text you get when activating Time Bug's ability is bugged... it appears to be showing the ability's variable name instead of the actual instructions. It says "ShuffleIntoDeckAbilityCostType" where I would expect it to say something like "Target two Time Bugs you control" instead.

DocX
11-18-2014, 05:46 PM
Crash of Beasts did not work correctly with Cerulean Mirror Knight or Cerulean Mentalist or Phoenix Guard Trainer. Didn't test with every Inspire, but it consistently didn't work for those.

Right. I'd argue that appearing in one giant circle as 3X is different than appearing as one circle with 3 and another separate circle with X. And while you learn cards through play, I definitely thought Eye of Creation was 3*X rather than 3+X when it was spoiled. I think having a second hexagon with the X to the side or below it would actually clear it up. Also, its obviously not an equation. There isn't an equal sign. That doesn't mean writing 3X intuitively means 3+X.

Agreed. 3X to me implies multiplication, not addition. Perhaps it's all the Discrete Math I've been doing of late, but it is visually non-obvious that it is addition.

Aradon
11-19-2014, 05:56 PM
Carrion Blob says 'remove from the game' when it really means 'void.'

Frost3
11-25-2014, 07:36 PM
During the Hextech open i noticed an issue where rage fire would show the wrong number but apply the right damage. It showed 8 a second time (having already done 8 damage once), but did ten damage like it should have.

This second one was a little more complicated. The opponent fired rage fire 12, while chimes was in play. The first one resolved against a troop, the second one then shifted to say 14, but only did 12 to me. In this case im not sure if on the chain counts as a zone, and it was a visual display. Or if, it does count and it should have done 14.

ossuary
11-25-2014, 07:58 PM
This second one was a little more complicated. The opponent fired rage fire 12, while chimes was in play. The first one resolved against a troop, the second one then shifted to say 14, but only did 12 to me. In this case im not sure if on the chain counts as a zone, and it was a visual display. Or if, it does count and it should have done 14.

The chimes copy resolves first, so the thing you target second actually gets hit first and takes less damage, the thing you originally targeted takes the higher amount of damage. This is correct and as intended.

Also the first part of your post is a very well known visual update bug with all escalation cards that has been around forever. They are endlessly having trouble not updating in your hand to show the new number until you actually cast them, but they always use the correct number when they're actually resolving.

ossuary
11-25-2014, 10:46 PM
Bug: if you turn a Doppelgadget into a Pterobot (only possible once the Pterobot's cost is 4 or less, obviously), the Doppelgadget's cost will not be reduced like Pterobot's is supposed to be, even though it has the text on it which says that it should.

2nd Bug: Secret Labratory is always highlighted as though you can use it, even if you don't have any resources available. Normally, if you don't have the necessary resources to activate an ability on a card, the card is not highlighted.

Punk
11-26-2014, 10:31 AM
Two bugs I have been fighting with since I started playing again that I do not see on the known bug list:

1.) The chatbox scroll is insanely fast. Just clicking the arrow one time for up/down, it scrolls well over 1 screen of text. Very difficult to use.

2.) During deck construction of a draft, if you sort by cost, it will group all cards individually but in ascending/descending order according to its cost. You cannot stack cards into columns during deck construction. You can however still stack cards in columns during the drafting process, but once you have all of your picks, you can no longer stack cards.

Frost3
11-26-2014, 03:35 PM
The chimes copy resolves first, so the thing you target second actually gets hit first and takes less damage, the thing you originally targeted takes the higher amount of damage. This is correct and as intended.

Also the first part of your post is a very well known visual update bug with all escalation cards that has been around forever. They are endlessly having trouble not updating in your hand to show the new number until you actually cast them, but they always use the correct number when they're actually resolving.

I had to go back and watch the video again to see. Following your logic, you are correct it worked the way it should have.

It may be a long standing bug, but unless im blind (more likely then you know) its not on the list, so it might as well be thrown on it. =)

ossuary
11-27-2014, 08:39 PM
Bug: every time after the first time during a match that you transform Doppelgadget into another artifact, it adds another copy of its ability to itself (so instead of just retaining it, it is actually adding it on to itself every turn that you transform it into something).

The 2nd time you transform it, it will say "At the start of your turn...blah blah blah... It retains this power" twice, and both will trigger (so it will ask you to transform it 2 times every turn). After the 5th time you transform it, it will ask you 5 times every turn, and so on. Spammy!

Maybe this has something to do with the same code that is making counters not disappear?

ossuary
11-28-2014, 06:35 AM
Bug: the deck list in the dropdown for constructed tournaments is not in the same order as all other deck list dropdowns in the client. On the deck builder screen, and in the proving grounds, the decks are listed in alphabetical order, but on a constructed tournament screen, they are listed in the order they were created instead. This should be consistent across all places where you can choose a deck.