PDA

View Full Version : VIP for platinum does not give a pack even after client restart.

Mike411
09-30-2014, 11:01 PM
I bought the VIP for platinum (I did not have a paid VIP subscription) and did not receive a pack after restarting. Account is Balthuzad

ManofPeace
10-01-2014, 06:41 AM
It seems that most people have gotten the pack and mail when purchasing VIP for plat judging from this thread this thread (http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=38294). I myself did not receive a pack.

Just a remainder, that the bug report forum is not to resolve your issue. It's to discuss potential bugs or have others help you confirm a bug. Account information should be sent to http://support.hextcg.com/ for item compensation.

Edit: Since you did not have paid VIP, you should have gotten the pack instantly.

Xenavire
10-01-2014, 08:00 AM
I am in a similar position - I did have an existing sub, but it should have expired already (the 29th, if I am not mistaken.) If it hasn't expired, I am out a pack anyway, since they are meant to arrive every Tuesday (as well as the new Monday packs from the KS VIP.)

So I opened a ticket for mine, it seems like a support issue rather than a bug report issue.

Superjuice
10-01-2014, 08:37 AM
Same problem, signed up right after server up and didn't get any confirmation or pack. Possibly an issue with early subscribers.

Phenteo
10-01-2014, 12:48 PM
If you already have VIP for september, then you will not get a booster right after purchase. Adding VIP with platinum tacks onto the end of your already existing VIP subscription.

Mike411
10-01-2014, 02:18 PM
Yeah Phenteo, if you were responding to me, I understand that it will add to an existing paid VIP subscription, but I had no active paid sub. I'll give it a week and check my pack count and talk to support if nothing else happens in this thread. (IE: Datadragon the savior doesn't show up :))

nicosharp
10-01-2014, 02:54 PM
Is your account a kickstarter account Mike? If so, you most likely have a 3month active subscription. The KS rewards VIP triggered a few weeks ago.

Phenteo
10-01-2014, 02:56 PM
Is your account a kickstarter account Mike? If so, you most likely have a 3month active subscription. The KS rewards VIP triggered a few weeks ago.

The KS VIP would stack on top giving double-rewards.

Mike411, submit a ticket to support to get your booster. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Mike411
10-01-2014, 03:02 PM
I do have backer VIP. My understanding based on all Hex employee communication is that backer VIP and paid VIP (paying with platinum being included in paid VIP) run concurrently. Since I didn't have active paid VIP, I would expect the mail or at least the pack to trigger, which they didn't.

Edit: (Responding to nico before I saw Phenteo's post)

nicosharp
10-01-2014, 03:18 PM
Oh good to know.. I have a feeling I'll be submitting a ticket later too then. I haven't purchased yet, but this is probably a relic glitch that also effected us that had some of our VIP tickets removed after the second clean-up attempt.

DataDragon
10-01-2014, 05:44 PM
Tickets should not be needed for anything previous of now.

We found a batch of VIP-for-platinum that didn't fire off immediately due to there already being VIP information in place.
I have pushed those live, so you should have gotten a new mail, if you had expired VIP.
If your VIP was active, it will have extended it.

As of this point, if things are still amiss, then you can put in a ticket.

Mike411
10-01-2014, 08:01 PM
I'll give it a week and check my pack count and talk to support if nothing else happens in this thread. (IE: Datadragon the savior doesn't show up :))

Thanks for showing up and fixing it <3

The VIP mail is date-stamped 7:34 PM pacific time if anyone is curious.