PDA

View Full Version : Can't install new patcher

Nazaroth
10-01-2014, 09:24 AM
hi,

I deleted the hex file manually as it was told, after that i tried to launch the new .exe, allow admin autorisation and finally allow my firewall and ... nothing happens. if i try again it say that it's already running. Nothing appears in "task gestionnary" not sure of the term in English (ctrl alt suppr thing).

so i have no clue on what to do now, or if somebody have the same problem. thanks in advance.

Phenteo
10-01-2014, 12:47 PM
Do you have admin access to your PC?

Nazaroth
10-01-2014, 04:35 PM
Do you have admin access to your PC?

yes of course, if that could help win 7 32 bits.

Phenteo
10-01-2014, 04:57 PM
When the patcher is running, click the repair button please. Let me know if that works!

Nazaroth
10-02-2014, 04:33 AM
When the patcher is running, click the repair button please. Let me know if that works!

the hexsetup.exe i downloaded don't launch at all, so the patcher is not running.

Nazaroth
10-03-2014, 04:54 AM
ok problem solved
So it seems that even if i authorized the .exe to my firewall it makes it bug. I simply lauched it without firewall and i'm downloading now. Comodo free edition. Thanks for help.

Phenteo
10-03-2014, 03:16 PM
ok problem solved
So it seems that even if i authorized the .exe to my firewall it makes it bug. I simply lauched it without firewall and i'm downloading now. Comodo free edition. Thanks for help.

Great to hear! And thank you for letting us know.