PDA

View Full Version : Attack Phase bugs

jrt5024
10-01-2014, 11:13 PM
Two bugs I want to report - they're both dealing with attack phase, thought I'd list them both here.

1) When attacking or defending, in order to skip or pass priority, I must first select an attacker and de-select it in order to skip my attack. (The skip button doesn't appear until after I select a card then de-select it). I don't know if this is a bug or intentional...

if it is intentional, it feels strange to me. There are many times I don't want to attack even though I have attackers on the board and it feels like a break in the flow of the game. I know it's just an extra click but it doesn't seem like a natural idea. The skip button should be available without having to declare an attacker and then un-declare them.

2) When defending, it still asks me to declare defenders even if I have no defenders. Again, there is no skip button available until I've chosen a card then unchosen it - which can be a problem when there are no cards to choose. The only method I've discovered to get past this is the new Skip to End Phase (F8) button.

Yoss
10-02-2014, 12:32 PM
Item 1 is a bug. You can skip by pressing spacebar, even when the button is not visible.

Item 2 is also very annoying, though perhaps not a "bug" in the strict sense.

jrt5024
10-02-2014, 05:58 PM
So technically item 2 is an indirect bug of item 1 right?

But you're saying I can just press the space bar in either situation to skip?

Yoss
10-02-2014, 09:15 PM
Spacebar is the hotkey for Pass Priority and almost always works even through bugs.