PDA

View Full Version : Chat Window and Friend lists - Bugs and/or latency issues

nicosharp
10-02-2014, 09:04 AM
I think this is related to the latency issue pulling data from the server, and could be linked to the same folks missing cards in their collection.

In the chat window there is no friendslist, and under the social tab there is no friendslist.
Sometime after a full reload, 1 or both lists would appear.

Scroll bars on the chat window that would sometime not load. Even if the scrollbars loaded, they did not always move the friendslist or chat at all.

Chat in general is unable to scroll. If I hit an arrow up, it would go to the chat message that first pops up after logging in. If I hit the arrow down, it goes to the very last chat message entered. There was no way to scroll within the chat window.

There was a huge delay in chat messages typed going to general. In some cases this would result in a message typed and sent by hitting enter never populating chat (a missed entry between the server and my client). Other cases there would be a few second delay. I also noticed many people entering the same chat message twice, so the latency issue may allow someone that hits enter twice quickly to duplicate something they type in chat.

Yoss
10-02-2014, 12:34 PM
I've had the duplication thing and I did not hit enter twice. It just posted it twice seemingly for no reason.