PDA

View Full Version : Forever Evil and Crisis 2?

LexLuthorJr
10-03-2014, 10:03 AM
I was just hoping to get some info on upcoming DC Deck-Building Game releases.

Forever Evil is advertised most places as releasing Q4. Is there any projection as to a release date? It would be great if it was out by the holidays. Are there any spoilers or hints as to the content? I'd love to know who the SuperHero (Villain?) cards are.

The Crisis Expansion is officially titled "Pack One", suggesting that there will be a Pack Two and that it is currently in design. How is the development going? I assume it will be some time before any official announcement is made, but I just thought I'd ask.

aoineko
10-03-2014, 11:56 AM
The product page for Forever Evil was updated recently and has some spoilers on it now.

http://cryptozoic.com/games/dc-comics-deck-building-game-forever-evil

Bomb
10-03-2014, 01:44 PM
I have read on boardgamegeek.com that late November is a likely release date approximation for Forever Evil.

DimeDrl
10-03-2014, 06:28 PM
Matt mentioned it here.

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1234856/release-date

ypai1217
10-06-2014, 12:05 PM
I like Harley Quinn but why is she a Super Villain ? (compared to the likes of Lex Luthor, Sinestro etc)

DimeDrl
10-06-2014, 03:56 PM
Not enough female villains + she has her own comic series now.

XavierTroy
10-08-2014, 05:33 AM
yeah, you need at least one girl. Harley makes more sense than Cheetah or Circe.

AaronH
10-08-2014, 09:26 AM
Makes sense. It's not like all of the Superheroes have been...well...superheroes. Damian Wayne was one of the characters in the Crisis expansion, and he is/was just a sidekick.

Can't wait to pick up this set, though. Sounds like it will be a blast.

LexLuthorJr
10-08-2014, 03:36 PM
Thanks for the info on Forever Evil!

lesthn12parsecs
10-09-2014, 05:21 AM
Any word on when we can pre-order Forever Evil?

dna507
10-10-2014, 11:37 PM
But what about Giganta?

Seriously, what the heck is it going to take to get her in the game, it is driving me insane, she is the most well known a Wonder Woman Villian.

PUT HER IN THE GAME!!!!!!!

DimeDrl
10-11-2014, 04:33 PM
Makes sense. It's not like all of the Superheroes have been...well...superheroes. Damian Wayne was one of the characters in the Crisis expansion, and he is/was just a sidekick.

Can't wait to pick up this set, though. Sounds like it will be a blast.

Was that Damian Wayne Robin? I thought is was just Robin in general. Robin in general has become a superhero because he has been a leader of the Teen Titans, sans Batman around.

DimeDrl
10-11-2014, 04:37 PM
Personally, I would have liked to see someone like Granny Goodness make an appearance as an Oversized card. She's ultra-evil in the DC universe (what with her brainwashing heroes into villains and all) and that should have as much weight in the selection process as popularity/notoriety.

AaronH
10-11-2014, 09:04 PM
Was that Damian Wayne Robin? I thought is was just Robin in general. Robin in general has become a superhero because he has been a leader of the Teen Titans, sans Batman around.

The artwork is Damian. Dick and Tim have become superheroes in their own right (Nightwing and Red Robin).