PDA

View Full Version : Games fail to start

Eleazar234
10-06-2014, 11:52 AM
This issue cropped up after the release of the new patcher and subsequent updates. I can log in just fine, but if I try to continue the tutorial, or play the AI or Random Opponent in the proving grounds, the program loads the background with all the stars, the music is going, but nothing else happens. After about a minute or so, I get kicked back out to the home screen of the game with a message "Game failed to start".

I'm guessing it has something to do with my install, but I'm not sure. I uninstalled and tried to make sure my system was clean of everything before doing a new install. Could this be a firewall issue? Ports needing to be forwarded? I'm not sure. I've emailed my output log to debug@cryptozoic.com but who knows what kind of turn around there will be with that as I'm sure they have a large volume of emails. Any ideas?

Eleazar234
10-06-2014, 05:25 PM
Update: The tutorial will not start either.

meowstef
10-10-2014, 01:32 PM
i had this problem with every game I put in a support ticket with gameforge and they helped me resolve it hope the problem has cleared up for you

BillBarclay3
10-15-2014, 05:53 PM
i had this problem with every game I put in a support ticket with gameforge and they helped me resolve it hope the problem has cleared up for you

I am currently having this same issue. I've sent in a ticket and gameforges response was "this is a known issue that we are looking into". Please explain what they said to you that helped fix the problem.

nicosharp
10-15-2014, 09:46 PM
There is also a problem with Current Pairings Displaying. Also the Match wins on the Standings tab never appear.

Seems this patch introduced some new bugs