PDA

View Full Version : Non-Disconnect Auto Win/Loss

Diesbudt
10-07-2014, 01:20 PM
So, until today I have never experienced the bug where a player in the proving grounds will auto win/lose randomly.

Today. I am 6*/6* on games / that bug found.

First 3 I won randomly 3 turns in, when the battle was still taking shape. It seemed weird they left but moved on.

Game 4, I randomly lost after drawing my 7 cards.

Game 5, I Won after my opponent mulliganned to 3 cards. So IDK if that was random

Game 6, After I played a shard on turn 1 I instant lost.

Never disconnected or even had a hiccup in the connection.

Derceto7
10-07-2014, 08:06 PM
I'm having the same problem. I've played 2 games and randomly lost after playing shards in turn 6 and turn 4 respectively.

Derceto7
10-07-2014, 08:08 PM
And again after I played my 1st shard. :/ guess that's a sign to quit for the night.

Loumy
10-08-2014, 09:37 AM
This just happened to me twice in a row, and one of my other opponents auto-quit after a few min as well. :-(

Diesbudt
10-08-2014, 06:31 PM
On game now and chat shows more and more people experiencing this issue.

Redemption
10-10-2014, 02:04 PM
So 4 in a row, zero network hiccups to 'the rest' of the internet. This is very frustrating.

N3rd4Christ
10-10-2014, 04:03 PM
Someone feeding client data to make ya lose? Is the communication encrypted?

Idus
10-10-2014, 10:52 PM
My second game after the latest patch. My 3rd turn started, after I'd played Incantation of Righteousness 2nd turn and my opponent played Ruby Pyromancer. The game draws me 3 cards and I get Victory.

*EDIT*

Just saw local chat and my opponent was asking me what i was waiting for, but the game seemed to be progressing fine to me, so must be connection issues.

I went into another match, and got auto defeated while I was trying to play my first card. So I'm back at the proving grounds screen, and getting local chat from the player saying he is still in the game and waiting for me.

Boreaquis
10-12-2014, 08:46 AM
I've had this 3 games in a row. Seems I can't play this game at all right now due to bugs :( Will give it one final attempt for now.

EDIT: Tried once more. "Defeated!" even before I got to draw my starting hand.