PDA

View Full Version : Mail attachment Issue

Wystii
10-08-2014, 04:46 PM
I've been waiting awhile for the ability to send cards between my 2 accounts. I did a search and didn't find a similar thread. It seems to be only a minor issue, but I thought to give you a heads up incase anyone else had the same problem.

I sent 4 out of 7 "X" cards from account 1 to account 2. Account 2 which already had "X" card ended up with 5 cards of "X" type. Yeay! it worked! So I sent 1 card back.

Here's the problem. My total cards in the inventory screen then had I had 8 cards of type"x" in account 1 and 5 in account 2.

So the mail system is acknowledging receipt of the cards in the new account but not taking them out of the old one. Very minor, yes... but... a bug just the same.

Exiting the game and opening it up again fixed the numbers. I have 4 cards of type"X" in each account when I logged back in. So it did count the move. It just didn't show it straight up which could cause confusion in the short term.

Just thought you might like to know.
Wystii

Yoss
10-08-2014, 05:22 PM
I would guess that it's a display bug where your inventory client-side hasn't caught up to reality yet. If you still see it in 30 minutes and after logging out/in, then maybe be worried.