PDA

View Full Version : Giant Caterpillar, Uruunaz and Kindling Skarn bugs

Gaggball
10-09-2014, 04:33 AM
Giant Caterpillars final form, Giant Butterfly's image is bugged and flickering. In addition to that, buffs applied to previous morph stages don't get carried over to the next stage correctly (tested with Gigantify on Cocoon). The Butterfly randomly switched between a buffed (12/11) and normal form (5/4) and also dealt respective damage values randomly, changing from turn to turn.

Kindling Skarn completely skips his 2nd morph stage.

When Uruunaz' ability activates the opposing graveyard is often not targetable at all or the graveyard's hitbox is the size of one pixel. Haven't tested other cards that can target the opposing graveyards, so it might be possible that it's a general bug with the UI.

THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING!

ossuary
10-09-2014, 04:57 AM
FYI, the targeting this is related to resolution. At some resolutions, the hitboxes are weird, at others, they're fine. Whether or not you're in full screen mode also has an effect on it. So that's a general bug rather than card-specific.

I have a deck with both Uruunaz and Call the Grave in it, and both work fine at the resolution I'm on.

I'm guessing the thing with Kindling Skarn is related to the issue with counters not disappearing. He doesn't have actual counters on him, but there's clearly some kind of internal counting ticker happening behind the scenes. If that doesn't reset either, then he jumps through both transformations on the same turn. Whenever they fix counters being removed, all those problems (Hop'Hiro, Plant Garden, Skarn) should go away at the same time. :)

It's a good thing the September VIP is sealed, or some jerk might try to make a Hop'Hiro / Skarn deck to exploit their increased power. ;)

asdf2000
10-22-2014, 02:42 PM
To bump this, my giant butterfly just plain lagged the game so hard it was borderline unplayable. Game is normally perfectly smooth for me.

Xenavire
10-22-2014, 05:32 PM
To bump this, my giant butterfly just plain lagged the game so hard it was borderline unplayable. Game is normally perfectly smooth for me.

It seems to be related to a bug that affected Feral Beast/Incantation of Savagery. I thought it had been fixed already.

Audens
10-23-2014, 01:58 PM

Happened to me today. Giant Butterfly was flickering as well.