PDA

View Full Version : Tournament Switcharoo

Diesbudt
10-09-2014, 03:40 PM
So, I played a competitive draft. (Got pretty bad cards) so sadly I lost round 1.

So I immediately entered a 6/8 swiss draft queue. I enter. It pops 10 seconds later. Instead of taking me to card pick, it took me instead to the score/record screen of my previous draft tournament. I left, found the swiss draft I was in and tried to re-enter and it blacked my screen.

So I had to restart. By the time I got into the swiss draft I lost first 4-5 picks of pack 1. (By lost of course I mean it auto picked worthless commons)

Others on chat are experiencing the same issue.

Aradon
10-09-2014, 06:21 PM
I ran into this today. I left and joined the appropriate lobby for my new draft, but was not transferred to the draft-pick screen, so I lost out on all the picks. I just forfeited and submitted a bug report.

Can definitely confirm, exact same steps Diesbudt had, with the exception of the black screen & restart.

Cernz
10-09-2014, 09:38 PM
Had the same problem on tuesday.

jeanm
10-10-2014, 01:46 AM
I saw this mentioned in chat today. It seems for now you should just wait until your previous tournament ends before joining a new one.

plaguedealer
10-10-2014, 06:32 PM
Is there a way to actually go back to the new tournament and pick cards?

Cernz
10-10-2014, 11:55 PM
Restarting hex worked for me, but missed some picks ;)

Boogaloo
10-11-2014, 12:11 AM
Is there a way to actually go back to the new tournament and pick cards?

Yeah, restarting the client works, but you'll miss at least the first pick.

If you realize what's happened and you restart immediately, you can definitely do that (as I did the second time this happened to me), but I don't think there's any way to get that crucial pack 1 pick 1.

Diesbudt
10-11-2014, 08:09 AM
Yeah, restarting the client works, but you'll miss at least the first pick.

If you realize what's happened and you restart immediately, you can definitely do that (as I did the second time this happened to me), but I don't think there's any way to get that crucial pack 1 pick 1.

Crucial pack 1 pick 1? I dont think its crucial. You just miss out on one of the rares/legendaries that was in your pack is all.

I missed I think 3-4 of my picks and still won the tournament in the end. So it isn't crucial at all. Just I wish I knew what rare/legendary I missed. :-/

filipcic
10-11-2014, 02:01 PM
Same thing here, tournament number 149-058.
I wish random card selection wouldn't be so random - I got jeti and a couple of other uselles cards... At least it could be selected by rarity.

jeanm
10-11-2014, 09:43 PM
So I just tried entering a competitive draft while my previous one was still active, but I restarted the client before joining. I didn't have any problems, so maybe this solves the issue?