PDA

View Full Version : Support Related: Is there a way to look up past draft info?

Erukk
10-13-2014, 06:19 AM
I hate to start a new thread, but I couldn't seem to find an answer after googling and asking other players I thought I might as well.

Support is looking for additional information regarding a game freeze and the "Duplicate Login" that happened on Saturday. More importantly, they are looking for the draft match number and my opponent's name.

Since this happened on Saturday, that draft match has since left the Tournament tab in Hex, and I can't for the life of me remember the long set of numbers or the name of an opponent I wasn't able to play against. So I was wondering... Is there a way or place to look up past opponents and tournaments you have attended (and possibly related information)?

PS. Hopefully this belongs in the Bug Report forum since it's related to Support.

Jinxies
10-13-2014, 06:26 AM
You should have gotten a mail with the info once the draft ended (the one that lists all the cards you got etc) other than that there's no way that I know of. If you have the mail the draft id should be at the top (long string of numbers). If you can't find the number just write to support with an approximate time of it happening (include your timezone) and be as detailed as possible and they should be able to dig up any information they need. I've sent in a ticket without the proper ID 'cus I couldn't find it and they sent me a refund a fed days later no questions asked.

nicosharp
10-13-2014, 08:15 AM
Your Card Manager also has a Tournament Deck tab. If you go there and go to Load Deck - It provides a Tournament number.

Jinxies
10-13-2014, 08:24 AM
I completely forgot anout that! Good catch! ^__^ I'll try to remember that for the next person tlo ask :)

Pegasus
10-13-2014, 05:01 PM
Anyone know how to find log info in Mac?