PDA

View Full Version : Draft started and no voice to indicate. Picks missed not shown.

BlackRoger
10-14-2014, 09:40 AM
So I signed up for a draft and alt-tabbed to watch a stream.
The draft apparently started and there was no voice from the game to indicate the picks started.
The way I remmembered it the game did use to make voices when the draft started to let you know, but apparently thats not so anymore.

To make things worse, the game didn't show me the picks the game made for me while I was away.
So I only got around 10 cards out of the first pack.

Edit: In deck building phase the game does show I drafted 45 cards, it's only not showing during the pick phase

Incindium
10-14-2014, 10:58 AM
Yeah I missed first pick in draft last night due to there no longer being a sound to indicate the draft was starting. It did make a sound for successive picks so I switched over when it made a sound when it auto picked Nature Reigns.

BlackRoger
10-14-2014, 11:17 AM
I haven't heard a sound even for the picks.
Then again, for me the game seems to have only shifted to the picking screen once I alt-tabbed back to the game, which would explain why I heard no picking sounds prior to bringing the game back up.

Incindium
10-14-2014, 11:20 AM
Hmm you running in fullscreen? I play with a maximized window myself which may be the difference.

BlackRoger
10-14-2014, 11:31 AM
Yes I was playin in full screen mode.
Used to play in windowed mode but after the client reinstall haven't yet bothered to switch it back to windowed mode.
Will try that, thx for the tip.