PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Penny Arcade: Gamers v.s. Evil (New Order)

wisebry11
10-21-2014, 08:08 PM
I made a post to the Cryptozoic Facebook when I was unsure of where I should seek help in this matter. The post read the following:

I received a copy of the Penny Arcade: Gamers v.s. Evil Deck Building game recently and have been 'sleeving' the entire set. I noticed that one of my cards appeared to have been 'miscut' during the manufacturing process. It's one of my favorite games and I was hoping to complete the set but this card is falling apart on me. I was lucky enough to win the expansion even before owning the base game at PAX and got a signed copy from TB and Gabe. I'm super excited about this set and was hoping Cryptozoic could assist me in replacing this faulty card. It would mean a lot to a huge fan.

I attached images to those posts to show what I meant by the 'miscut card' (Winter King). If anyone can guide me in the right direction on where I may get resolution or feedback on this issue it would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

~Bryan W.

Tiddley
10-22-2014, 11:28 AM
Hi Bryan.

There is a customer support website for such issues. If you can please submit a ticket to our team at cryptozoic.kayako.com along with the pictures and listing of the defective cards you received, the team will assist you as soon as possible!

Sorry for the inconvenience you have had!