PDA

View Full Version : HEX Stat Tracking Spreadsheet

ThrawnOmega
10-25-2014, 02:15 PM
Greetings folks!

If any of you are nerds about things like your win / loss ratios, knowing your lifetime records, how many packs you've won, etc... I made a spreadsheet for that.

HEX Stats Spreadsheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SfTDHH2fNPkWUHamysaVgSMfnrpJ8C6zaD_HKB_LW44/edit?usp=sharing)

PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF A COPY BEFORE EDITING DATA - As the spreadsheet is editable by anyone. If there is a way to make it so I can lock it from edits, but anyone can make and edit a copy, let me know. I'm a Google Docs n00b, but learning.

Formulas are in place for tracking total wins / losses you enter in tournaments, total win percentage, and then options to see for each tournament type. I also have packs won totals and packs from each set can be entered seperately.

Obviously, you have to enter the data yourself... I don't have some magic wand to pull it from the game directly.

Any features you'd like to see added? If my n00b skills allow, I'll see what I can do.

EDIT - I changed it from anyone can edit to just anyone can comment. If you can't make yourself a copy please let me know.

Yoss
10-25-2014, 03:39 PM
Nice of you to do this. I already have my own sheet, but I got my starting point from a similar one to yours that I got during Alpha.

ThrawnOmega
10-25-2014, 05:51 PM
Yeah, I'm bummed I didn't think to do it from the start of Closed Beta when permanent collections went live. My stats are now going to be from when I got my new, permanent gaming PC.

L1ght
10-26-2014, 03:15 AM
Nice! I have been keeping my own spreadsheet to track my EV since collections went live.

Its pretty basic but it has entries for each draft / sealed / constructed tourny I enter, what place I came, how many boosters I won, any primals, comments about the match. And then it adds it all up to get average finishing place, EV, total packs opened, money spent, how many boosters since I last won a primal pack etc... Heres a sample:

Wins
2nd
3rd-4th
5th-8th

16%
16%
29%
38%

EFFECTIVE VALUE 2.2625
EFFECTIVE VALUE WITH PRIMALS 2.58125

Kaiba_Graysoul
10-26-2014, 08:26 AM
Im just hoping a lot of the profile part of the game will data hoard for me

Gaeas
10-26-2014, 09:18 AM

1 pack = 150p in my calculation.
I did it fast... dunno what I can add in there - maybe Colours?
And yeah I added ~ Card Value.

ThrawnOmega
10-26-2014, 10:10 AM
What formulas did you use?

Maybe this is me being a noob, but what is the Card Value figure you have? Did you plug in prize payouts somewhere to get the plat and gold figures?

Gaeas
10-26-2014, 10:36 AM
I use Excel.
The card value is from the AH. I got Uruunaz (350) + Comet Strike (115) + Cerebral Fulminator (75) I list them with their value on the other side and he gives me the card value total.
The formel for the prize payouts and the gold is there yeah...
For example Gold total: =-550*B1+(A3*150*5+B3*150*3+C3*150*2)+E3

Sorry but its hard for me to explain this in english :>...

Edit: Give me your Mail and I can send it to you. - BUT u need excel.