PDA

View Full Version : Chalice of Hues - Update and Deadline

thegreybetween
11-03-2014, 05:40 PM
Greetings HEXers,

We of the Unnamed Council wish to extend our gratitude to the HEX community for making our Chalice of Hues event such a rewarding experience.

The Chalice of Hues event is a player-run PvE simulation wherein players, as a part of an Ardent adventuring band, challenge a gauntlet of pre-constructed Underworld dungeon-encounter decks in a quest for some sweet loot. All dungeon decks are run by volunteer DMs, and all prizes are provided by The Unnamed Council.

The latest run of the Chalice of Hues now has an official deadline: Thursday, November 20th, 2014 (11:59PM PST)

This deadline is necessary to allow our guild to free up some resources to begin our next series of community endeavors, which we hope will prove to be as successful.

If you are a part of an Adventuring Band currently participating in the Chalice of Hues event, please make an effort to rally your team and complete your quest by the deadline. I am working with our DMs to help maintain good volunteer coverage for you, but please feel free to send me your specific availabilities so that we can schedule sessions in order to better accommodate you.

Any Adventuring Party who does not complete the event by the deadline will be disqualified. An exception will be made if your party has been actively working through the campaign and is held up by understandable circumstances.

Please visit our official Dungeon Event page for more details and for event scheduling: http://www.unnamed-council.com/dungeon

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

The Chalice of Hues awaits! Claim this elusive artifact for the Light before it is once again lost to the depths. Happy hunting!

thegreybetween
11-03-2014, 05:40 PM
@Xiao - I got your email about the player switch and have recently responded. I apologize for the delay; last week was a busy one.

Kami
11-05-2014, 07:48 AM
Moved to more appropriate forum.

thegreybetween
11-17-2014, 04:25 PM
We're down to our last three days of the event!

Adventurers - please do what you can to finish up your games. If you are unable to find a DM during your available play times, please send me a message and I will grant you (and your group) an extension to finish the event and help you coordinate games.

Any unresponsive players between now and the deadline (November 20, 2014; 11:59PM PST) will be disqualified.

Best wishes, and I hope you manage to claim the Chalice of Hues!