PDA

View Full Version : Shattered Destiny Release Celebration Tournaments Questions

fido_one
11-17-2014, 09:49 AM
Hey all,

I must have scanned over it on announcement day, but in re-reading the last Friday update, I'm perplexed by the entry fees and prize structures for Shattered Destiny.

It says that entry fee to sealed and booster drafts are all set 2 and prizes are all set 2 as well (plus the AA cards of course). I thought that booster and sealed drafts were going to combine a few set one packs - was I wrong on this or do limited tournaments in set 2 contain no set 1 cards?

Svenn
11-17-2014, 09:51 AM
The release weekend tournaments are a special set of Set 2 only tournaments. Other than these special tournaments it will be a combination of Set 1 and Set 2.

Jinxies
11-17-2014, 09:52 AM
Release tournaments are only Set 2 packs, after that it will be a mix.

fido_one
11-17-2014, 09:58 AM
Thanks; don't know why I didn't pick that up earlier.

Chark
11-17-2014, 11:39 AM
Officially confirming that Release Celebrations are a special format that only last for 3 days. We figured that people would want to collect as much of a new set as possible.

After the release celebrations are over, we'll go back to 2-2-1 with a mixed prize payout.

Vorsa
11-17-2014, 11:42 AM
Drafts with all set 2 certainly will be an experience; dramatically less common removal, no common gem slot troops... should be enjoyably brutal! :D

I certainly won't be sorry to play Wind Walker free for a weekend.

cavench
11-17-2014, 11:44 AM
Is AA Filk Ape exclusive to the Release Celebration or will there be other opportunities to obtain this AA?

funktion
11-17-2014, 11:46 AM
Drafts with all set 2 certainly will be an experience; dramatically less common removal, no common gem slot troops... should be enjoyably brutal! :D

Well there are still quite a few common cards that I would imagine still need to be spoiled.

Chark
11-17-2014, 11:46 AM
Is AA Filk Ape exclusive to the Release Celebration or will there be other opportunities to obtain this AA?

Exclusive to Release Celebrations. You have to win a draft or a sealed tournament to get him.

OutlandishMatt
11-17-2014, 11:57 AM

Assuming you mean Wind Whisperer. And there is quite a lot of removal in Set 2, at least from Gen Con there was. I think you'll see a lot more of Fahrny. I would highly recommend playing him in the Set 2 release.

magic_gazz
11-17-2014, 11:59 AM
Why do the release events not cost more than regular events?

Other business have show us that this is the time to fleece you customers of all their extra cash. Its new cards, they will pay, it is the industry standard.

Chark
11-17-2014, 12:04 PM

Other business have show us that this is the time to fleece you customers of all their extra cash. Its new cards, they will pay, it is the industry standard.

Because we like our players? Because people respond better to fairness? Besides, we'll just make it up in volume... :p

Scammanator
11-17-2014, 12:06 PM

Well, we won't be able to get set 2 boosters off the auction house for cheap, that's for sure. That's sort of like paying a premium.

poizonous
11-17-2014, 12:08 PM
I'm sure there are people who will be selling boosters on the ah i would guess around the 170 price range

Barkam
11-17-2014, 12:13 PM
Because we like our players? Because people respond better to fairness? Besides, we'll just make it up in volume... :p

Very nice job. Another action that shows that you truly understand how to create a great community that is needed for this genre you are developing. Bravo. :)

Volume, volume, volume. :)

desk
11-17-2014, 12:17 PM
If you do a sealed or draft and use plat instead of packs do you still get a chance for a primal from purchasing those "packs"?

hex_colin
11-17-2014, 12:18 PM
If you do a sealed or draft and use plat instead of packs do you still get a chance for a primal from purchasing those "packs"?

Yes

ossuary
11-17-2014, 12:29 PM
Chark, since you're reading this thread, can you please confirm whether or not draft tickets will be valid for the release weekend queues? It would be nice to know ahead of time. :)

bootlace
11-17-2014, 12:30 PM

MTGO has the audacity to charge (http://mixedknuts.wordpress.com/2012/02/16/the-magic-online-prerelease-price-gouge/) $20 for their prerelease drafts - no wonder they're trying to sue Hex out of existence.

ossuary
11-17-2014, 12:33 PM
I remember paying $30 for the Scars of Mirrodin pre-release, but that may have been a sealed event, I can't remember. :p

xou
11-17-2014, 12:37 PM
I'm wondering about a full spoiler for set 2. When and where will it be released to the public? I need to take a good look at it before going down on these sweet limited events :)

hex_colin
11-17-2014, 12:41 PM
I'm wondering about a full spoiler for set 2. When and where will it be released to the public? I need to take a good look at it before going down on these sweet limited events :)

Starting next week - it's in the article.

Saeijou
11-17-2014, 01:18 PM
I hope we all get our set2 packs until then :D

Svenn
11-17-2014, 01:21 PM
Chark, since you're reading this thread, can you please confirm whether or not draft tickets will be valid for the release weekend queues? It would be nice to know ahead of time. :)

And along those lines... will we be getting our Set 2 kickstarter packs on Tuesday (or at least before the weekend)?

Chark
11-17-2014, 05:26 PM

Yeah, these are draft queues like any other, so our intent is to allow you to use draft tickets as a method to enter the draft. The weekend is supposed to be an awesome celebration of set 2. Why would we ruin that experience for a) Either our hardest-of-core fans or b) Those who were affected by a bug in our game? :)

And along those lines... will we be getting our Set 2 kickstarter packs on Tuesday (or at least before the weekend)?

Our plan is to drop the KS set 2 packs right after the patch on Tuesday.

magic_gazz
11-17-2014, 06:15 PM
I know some of us like a little complain here and there, but sometimes it still shocks me how amazing the guys working on this game are.

Big thumbs up.

issowi
11-17-2014, 06:20 PM

what and completely ignore the gross margin %!!!

time old retail GM% vs volume discussion...

Barkam
11-17-2014, 06:59 PM
what and completely ignore the gross margin %!!!

time old retail GM% vs volume discussion...

When it comes to software, almost always volume. They scale very well.

Voormas
11-17-2014, 08:36 PM
Thanks for the info Chark, because we're on a roll I will try and ask for more :p

Do you guys know what the prize split of Set 1/2 will be? I'm mostly interested in comp draft but why not ask for the moon and see if you have all the details :D

xou
11-18-2014, 12:14 AM
Starting next week - it's in the article.

I saw the announcement about previews but those are not a full spoiler. And since HEX cards don't have a collection number on them there's no way to manually combine a full spoiler based on those and previous previews. So that's why I'm asking this. Otherwise how do you prepare to a draft without knowing the card pool?

Also I usually don't mind going on sealed release events without knowing all the cards beforehand but here we have very limited time to build a deck, so even for sealed events I'd like to recognize cards by art as opposed to read each one of them very carefully risking not to finish in time.

Glae
11-18-2014, 12:33 AM
If I have multiple accounts, can I enter multiple accounts into the same release tournament? or is this specifically against the TOS somewhere that I don't see?

magic_gazz
11-18-2014, 01:58 AM
If I have multiple accounts, can I enter multiple accounts into the same release tournament? or is this specifically against the TOS somewhere that I don't see?

Yeah that would be cheating and is against the rules.

magic_gazz
11-18-2014, 02:00 AM
I saw the announcement about previews but those are not a full spoiler. And since HEX cards don't have a collection number on them there's no way to manually combine a full spoiler based on those and previous previews. So that's why I'm asking this. Otherwise how do you prepare to a draft without knowing the card pool?

Also I usually don't mind going on sealed release events without knowing all the cards beforehand but here we have very limited time to build a deck, so even for sealed events I'd like to recognize cards by art as opposed to read each one of them very carefully risking not to finish in time.

Not sure there is going to be a full spoiler, sure I read something about Cory wanting there to be the excitement of seeing new cards.

I am all for not releasing a full spoiler, makes things more fun and interesting. If there is a full spoiler then you kind of have to ruin the surprise and read it so you are not far behind the people who do.

Pretty sure back in the day we never used to get full spoilers for that other game.

Evaluating cards on the fly is a lost skill.

xou
11-18-2014, 03:03 AM
Not sure there is going to be a full spoiler, sure I read something about Cory wanting there to be the excitement of seeing new cards.

I am all for not releasing a full spoiler, makes things more fun and interesting. If there is a full spoiler then you kind of have to ruin the surprise and read it so you are not far behind the people who do.

Pretty sure back in the day we never used to get full spoilers for that other game.

Evaluating cards on the fly is a lost skill.

I get your point and to be honest I'm fine either way BUT as a person with a low-end PC and non-native English I have a bit of a problem with that "evaluating cards on the fly" concept within such a restrictive time limits for picks and deckbuilding in limited.

Also, if you don't want to ruin the surprise for yourself, simply don't read the spoiler. For me the surprise is already there in reading it. :)

Anyway it'd be nice to know beforehand if there'll be such a spoiler and when, or if I should gather all previews in one place and start getting to know at least the cards that are already known.

Kroan
11-18-2014, 03:13 AM
Yeah that would be cheating and is against the rules.

Actually, they said in the past that they currently don't have a rule against multi-botting.

poizonous
11-18-2014, 05:08 AM
yeah full spoiler only ruins the surprise for players who don't want to know. easiest solution is don't look at the spoilers. shouldn't punish the players who want the spoilers. and as was previously mentioned, bleeding timer issues makes having to read new cards on the fly a hassle

ossuary
11-18-2014, 05:46 AM
Actually, they said in the past that they currently don't have a rule against multi-botting.

No, they said they don't have a problem with people playing in multiple tournaments simultaneously. They specifically said that you CANNOT have multiple accounts in the same tournament. That is cheating, and will be treated as such.

Gwaer
11-18-2014, 08:14 AM
Can you find a link to that Ossuary, just to make it certain? I don't remember what they said either way.

ossuary
11-18-2014, 08:17 AM
I will see if I can dig it up. It might have been one of the questions on one of the streams / interviews... I seem to remember video going with it.

Kroan
11-18-2014, 08:28 AM
I will see if I can dig it up. It might have been one of the questions on one of the streams / interviews... I seem to remember video going with it.

A source would be nice, since it's the exact opposite from what I remember reading here on these very forums. I also am aware of multiple cases of different people who were in the same VIP tournament with the same account.

ossuary
11-18-2014, 08:47 AM
Colin talked about it here, and there was back and forth discussion afterwards:
http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=37755&p=406181&viewfull=1#post406181

He basically said playing in multiple tournaments at once is fine, but multiple seats in the same tournament is not. But I don't know from how he worded this if it was just his own opinion and reporting practices, or if that comment was based on actual knowledge of CZE's intentions.

Still looking for something more concrete... would be nice if CZE could just officially weigh in on this and settle it once and for all. It's definitely not on the forums, so I'll have to start trawling the recordings of past dev interviews and see if I can dig it up. I really feel like one of the devs said something about it at some point, though I could just be remembering the linked conversation with Colin.

Glae
11-18-2014, 09:17 AM
Well. That's why I asked. Hoping that Chark (or a CZE employee) would answer rather than a forum user speculating.

I agree it should be, but I looked as well. And can't find anything official from a dev or in the TOS to suggest it is.

Vorpal
11-18-2014, 10:55 AM
Officially confirming that Release Celebrations are a special format that only last for 3 days. We figured that people would want to collect as much of a new set as possible.

After the release celebrations are over, we'll go back to 2-2-1 with a mixed prize payout.

I am not a great fanof the mixed prize payout, unless all 1 ans 2 pack prizes are from set 2.

Vorpal
11-18-2014, 10:59 AM
I'm sure there are people who will be selling boosters on the ah i would guess around the 170 price range

Where are they getting these packs and why are they selling them for that price? I'll be happy to buy some packs at that price if anyone here is selling.

I fully expect to be buying them from the store for 200 plat a pop all release event long, and I'm ok with that. I'm very excited for set 2. Though I am glad the nirmal draft tickets work. It would be odd if they did not.

When will the first VIP set 2 pack be dropping?

Rendakor
11-18-2014, 11:05 AM
People are going to get Set 2 packs from KS; some of those are more interested in constructed than limited, and for those people it will be better long term to sell packs and buy singles than to open packs. The release event skews things because of the AAs, but there will be packs on the AH at less tha 200 I'm sure.

Scammanator
11-18-2014, 11:07 AM
Where are they getting these packs and why are they selling them for that price? I'll be happy to buy some packs at that price if anyone here is selling.

I fully expect to be buying them from the store for 200 plat a pop all release event long, and I'm ok with that. I'm very excited for set 2. Though I am glad the nirmal draft tickets work. It would be odd if they did not.

Because of Primal Packs dropping from store purchases, the maximum value of a bought pack caps out at around 170. Any price higher than that and it'll be more profitable (on average) to buy from the store rather than the auction house.

BossHoss
11-18-2014, 11:08 AM

On average if you were to:
buy 100 packs = $200

Chance at primal 2% = 2/100

Primal value = In this case say $15 x 2 = $30

$200 - $30 = $170 or 170plat per pack value

This becomes the approximate point at when it is more beneficial to buy directly from CZE for 200 plat and have a chance at a primal.

People will be winning tournaments, receiving KS rewards etc. So there will be a surplus of packs (although minimal) that people will still want to liquidate into plat to pay for another upcoming draft.

Vorpal
11-18-2014, 11:08 AM
Oh, I had forgotten about the KS set 2 and 3 packs. Still that is just a tiny handful compared to all the KS set 1 packs...like 1 - 5% as many?

Svenn
11-18-2014, 11:12 AM
Oh, I had forgotten about the KS set 2 and 3 packs. Still that is just a tiny handful compared to all the KS set 1 packs...like 1 - 5% as many?
It's far far less. King gets 5. Below that it's 1-3. $250 tiers get 15. GK and above get 65.

Vorpal
11-18-2014, 11:17 AM
It's far far less. King gets 5. Below that it's 1-3. $250 tiers get 15. GK and above get 65.

So, if however many millions of set 1 ks packs were released drove the price down to 150 plat, I don't see releasing 2% that many set 2 packs driving the price down to 170.

The primal argument is all very rational and mathematically sound, but I predict you will see people putting set 2 packs up on the AH for more than that and even selling them.

Gen91
11-18-2014, 11:18 AM

Yes

How exactly doese that work? Do we need to pay another 200p for another booster, or do we get the Primal as an additional one for free?

Barkam
11-18-2014, 11:27 AM
Hoe exactly doese that work? Do we need to pay another 200p for another booster, or do we get the Primal as an additional one for free?

You get the primal pack for free. :) it is quite awesome.

ossuary
11-18-2014, 11:36 AM
So, if however many millions of set 1 ks packs were released drove the price down to 150 plat, I don't see releasing 2% that many set 2 packs driving the price down to 170..

During the first month of Hex beta, you could buy booster packs for 120 plat almost all of the time, and there were quite a number of times when you could buy them for as little as 105-110. It took a good month or two for those "cheap" packs to dry up from all the people who had more than they wanted, and for the price to start creeping up. Packs have only been 150+ for about 3 or 4 months now.

It's entirely reasonable to expect to be able to get Set 2 packs for 140-160 on the AH during the first week of release... just don't expect that price to last for long. :)

Gen91
11-18-2014, 11:40 AM
Ah ok awesome, never had to do that. Still 300 bosters left xD. Will probably change with Set2.

Vorpal
11-18-2014, 12:09 PM
During the first month of Hex beta, you could buy booster packs for 120 plat almost all of the time, and there were quite a number of times when you could buy them for as little as 105-110. It took a good month or two for those "cheap" packs to dry up from all the people who had more than they wanted, and for the price to start creeping up. Packs have only been 150+ for about 3 or 4 months now.

It's entirely reasonable to expect to be able to get Set 2 packs for 140-160 on the AH during the first week of release... just don't expect that price to last for long. :)

Won't the cost of set 2 decrease, rather than increase, over time?

Set 1 started with huge supply well outstripping demand.

Set 2 is going to start with huge demand outstripping supply (of which there will be virtually none at first)

It will take time for tournament rewards from constructed, VIP packs, etc, to actually create any kind of excsess set 2 supply.

The trajectory of set 1 prices should be considered an aberration. All future sets should slowly dectease in cost as supply grows and demand is satiated.

ossuary
11-18-2014, 12:28 PM
Sets 2 and 3 will have a SMALL initial surplus of boosters, just like Set 1 did. Not nearly as many, but it will still be there. Some players will choose to sell their KS packs rather than use them, because that's just how some players are. Yes, over time, the price of all booster packs will trend slightly downwards the longer they are available, but that depends on them reaching the near-equilibrium point of 170 plat at some point.

Set 1 never reached that point, and probably never will until it's out of print. It's possible that the price will rise up to that point if the new players at release are a high enough population to consume all available packs from existing players with surplus, but there are a lot of variables there, so it's very hard to predict in advance without knowing more of the numbers at work.

Sets 2 and 3 will likely dip (very briefly) below the equilibrium at release, rise back up to near it, then slowly dip back down to around 150-160 over time. Sets 4 and on will probably start right around the equilibrium and never see an initial discount.

As always, these numbers are going to fluctuate, especially with the AH the way it is (hard to post things, short posting durations, etc.), and the biggest variable pushing on the prices overall is going to be player population. If you get a huge influx of new, inexperienced players willing to spend money, the prices will jump up quite a bit when the experienced players with a surplus of packs sell off everything they have available, and the price will take time to drop back down as the surplus supply is built back up. If we don't see a very large influx of new players and the pool of skilled players is a proportionately high percentage of the total population, that will drive prices DOWN as we get flooded with excess packs.

Chark
11-18-2014, 01:29 PM

You'll be able to see the entire set in the client, using the "Show All Items" filter in Card Manager.

Not into the same tournament. You can multi-queue, but please do so into different tournaments. It's not specifically in the ToS right now, but I'll work on adding that language in.

Someone should probably check the math, but I believe here is the thread with the counts and ratios of boosters given away in the KS: http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=24831&p=239963&viewfull=1#post239963

(for those who want to check the math) (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nygPF5yl6YuXjFa3lDkEWtW2Gq4XjSayMWudcs0cvK0/edit#gid=0)

It looks like about 10% of the set 1 quantity.

Secondary market pack price is an interesting discussion and I encourage you all to have it. As much as I'd like to weigh in, I think it'll act as a self fulfilling prophecy if I say anything about set 2 pack prices.

I do want to comment that the largest contributing factor for a roughly 20% increase in average daily set 1 price between August and September were new people getting invited into closed beta. I also think it's reasonable to look at sets of other TCGs (likely physical) to see how secondary market prices of boxes behave.

Deathfog
11-18-2014, 03:17 PM
Packs should cap out around 163-165, lower as primal packs go up in value. Right now set 1 sell for about 150-155 and primals 1700. $15 primals aren't realistic but $25 ones could happen.

jonsnow2000
11-18-2014, 03:25 PM
I think Set 2 boosters will easily reach 1.80 during the first weeks, because demand will far outweigh supply. The few ones who go for lower on "firesales" will be bought up lightning quick. Starting in the new year they will fluctuate around 1.60 to 1.70.

TheSwallowsNest
11-18-2014, 03:32 PM

Probably, but its foolish to buy a pack at anything over the 160 or so range.

If set 2 primal packs are worth the same as set 1 primals (i'll bet they will be worth more at the begining) then 1600 x 0.02 primal chance = 32 plat

200 - 32 = 168 plat for upper maximum value of an AH pack.

People buying packs in AH above that are allowing themselves to get fleeced.

I think set 2 primals will be worth more at the beginning as there will be the hard core constructed players eager to get the rares they need for their decks.

But the cynic in me agrees with you that the packs will be above 170 because there are plenty of suckers.

Axle
11-18-2014, 03:37 PM
You'll be able to see the entire set in the client, using the "Show All Items" filter in Card Manager.

You and whoever thought of this, and whoever implemented this..are amazing!

Gwaer
11-18-2014, 03:41 PM
Well, people who don't want to take the risk on buying $2 packs hoping to get primals will certainly buy the cheapest AH packs available. be it 1.70 or 1.80 to them they're still saving 20-30 cents. The market will certainly stabilize eventually, but early on in the release we will see a lot of weird buying and selling.

Vorpal
11-18-2014, 03:46 PM
Well, people who don't want to take the risk on buying $2 packs hoping to get primals will certainly buy the cheapest AH packs available. be it 1.70 or 1.80 to them they're still saving 20-30 cents. The market will certainly stabilize eventually, but early on in the release we will see a lot of weird buying and selling.

Yeah, exactly. I could buy 50 packs at 200 plat each and hope for a single primal, or I could buy 50 packs at 170 each, save 1500 plat. People who feel less lucky or primarily think in terms of drafting will be attracted by the second choice.

Glae
11-18-2014, 04:39 PM
On multiboxing the same tournament...

Not into the same tournament. You can multi-queue, but please do so into different tournaments. It's not specifically in the ToS right now, but I'll work on adding that language in.

Sounds good, thank you for the official clarification and future update. I'm only going to have one day to participate in the release so multiqueuing seems like a must, but filling every slot in an 8 man draft queue seems like it defeats the purpose of the release weekend.

Axle
11-18-2014, 04:45 PM
A little unrelated but since this is the most active thread..

How many set 2 cards do we still need revealed (of the ones discovered via site spoilers and the draft event at gencon)?
Around 40 I think?

ossuary
11-18-2014, 04:58 PM
40 or 50 still unspoiled, but there's also the possibility that existing ones may have gone through balance changes. We won't know for sure until the set is actually released. :)

Scammanator
11-18-2014, 05:14 PM
40 or 50 still unspoiled, but there's also the possibility that existing ones may have gone through balance changes. We won't know for sure until the set is actually released. :)

I still want to know what happened to so many of the lost children of Set 1 (General's Tent, Head Games, Field of Poppies, etc.) I expected a bunch of them to show up in set 2. If they're not in the unspoiled cards of set 2, then maybe they'll be in set 3, or we'll see some of them in PvE.

ossuary
11-18-2014, 08:00 PM
Some of them may have been dropped entirely due to being too complicated, to show up after retooling later, or like you said, they could find a good home in PVE. Although I'll be a bit sad if something like head games ends up just being RNGed by the AI instead of you actually trying to play mind games with someone. ;)

Persecute and Field of Poppies were supposed to come back when there were more cards to choose from so they wouldn't be quite so punishing... they were both pretty damn good for pretty cheap.

Boogaloo
11-18-2014, 11:29 PM
Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, but can we use our free weekly draft ticket for a release draft (since it costs the same as a normal event)?

Parzival
11-18-2014, 11:45 PM
Yes and purple tickets also.

nickon
11-19-2014, 01:15 AM

I hope my bad luck with proc'ing Set 1 primals off the KS packs inverts to good luck for the Set 2 KS packs (I managed to proc ZERO primals for Set 1 :(). So if my luck were to invert, I should be getting 15 Set 2 primal packs now ;)

xou
11-19-2014, 02:25 AM
Hey, that's awesome news! And quite an outstanding feature! Thanks!

It's not specifically in the ToS right now, but I'll work on adding that language in.
Oh, while we're on the subject, can you please point me in direction where I can read this ToS? I've accepted it many times in client but I'd like to read it through this time. :)

ronwac
11-19-2014, 04:00 AM
I actually really like the formatting for the Release Celebration. You're not milking us for extra platinum on the Drafts/Sealed, they use all Set 2 packs to give us a jump-start on our collections, and I think the choices for the AA prizes were really good. Hope Set 2 has a good and relatively bug-free launch :)

AstaSyneri
11-19-2014, 06:38 AM
I actually really like the formatting for the Release Celebration. You're not milking us for extra platinum on the Drafts/Sealed, they use all Set 2 packs to give us a jump-start on our collections, and I think the choices for the AA prizes were really good. Hope Set 2 has a good and relatively bug-free launch :)

In theory we'll already have three days to find bugs before the release weekend. Maybe we'll see a quick patch on Thursday after the big one on Tuesday.

YourOpponent
11-19-2014, 07:37 AM
Also don't forget things such as VIP lowering the price of set 2 packs and sales on gift cards that you can pay with for platinum (sometimes up to 30% off on such gift cards) This means some people are getting a limited amount of set 2 packs for $1 (which hardly affects things) to others able to indirectly being able to get Set 2 packs for 140 platinum from the store...sure the packs on that are TECHNICALLY 200 but 30% off of 200 is 60 off...but nothing can be done about that.

ossuary
11-19-2014, 08:37 AM
Buying discounted gift cards does not affect the overall price of anything. It only affects the local user, not the global economy. That is a very common misconception around here.

Svenn
11-19-2014, 08:53 AM
Buying discounted gift cards does not affect the overall price of anything. It only affects the local user, not the global economy. That is a very common misconception around here.
Until the local user(s) begin selling things discounted because it's still a profit for them... but I'm not getting into that discussion again, and not in this thread. ;)

This needs to hurry up! I am dying to start drafting set 2!

Gwaer
11-19-2014, 09:00 AM
Even then it doesn't affect the global economy, it's a small subset of people who have access, and an even smaller subset who bother buying gift cards to get plat. If they sell their items for less than everyone else it is exactly the same as anyone else undercutting, it lasts briefly all are bought then the market corrects back up to its normal price.

Luckily we're not going to get into this discussion here in this thread where it's entirely off topic.

Svenn
11-19-2014, 09:13 AM
Luckily we're not going to get into this discussion here in this thread where it's entirely off topic.

:p I knew I shouldn't have posted that.

desk
11-19-2014, 09:19 AM
If accepted gift cards are 30% off somewhere, someone needs to please hook me up with that info!

Vorpal
11-19-2014, 10:25 AM
I hope my bad luck with proc'ing Set 1 primals off the KS packs inverts to good luck for the Set 2 KS packs (I managed to proc ZERO primals for Set 1 :(). So if my luck were to invert, I should be getting 15 Set 2 primal packs now ;)

I am in the same boat.

Not sure whether to buy packs off the AH because I never get primals anyway, or buy them off the store because surely my luck is due to change now!