PDA

View Full Version : Cards from The Accidental Knight

RobHaven
11-23-2014, 07:12 PM
Which cards do you most want to see come out of the first Hex novel? We already know Lady Shimmer is coming in Shattered Destiny (source (http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=39192&p=433911&viewfull=1#post433911)). Who/what else do you want to see?

ossuary
11-23-2014, 07:46 PM
I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what some of the other Wolf Knights' powers are. Will William himself be featured on a future card? Daughter of Stars would also be interesting, if she was intended to be a full-fledged unique character and not just generally representative of a Coyotle spirit walker.

Zomnivore
11-23-2014, 08:55 PM
I want a card that creates, two giant bumble bee's

They're both 1/1s with flight that have a 1shot ability where they like become a card's mount, and give it permanent +1+1,flight.

Viziroth
11-24-2014, 05:55 AM
I'd love to see some hyena riders, and maybe a constant or set of artifacts made about the coyotle bell ritual. Also definitly want to see all 30 of the wolf knights.

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what some of the other Wolf Knights' powers are. Will William himself be featured on a future card? Daughter of Stars would also be interesting, if she was intended to be a full-fledged unique character and not just generally representative of a Coyotle spirit walker.

I doubt she's some generic spirit walker considering she was able to speak with the ancestors from an incredibly early age without any training. She may be a pve card though.

SacrificialToast
11-24-2014, 06:51 AM
and maybe a constant or set of artifacts made about the coyotle bell ritual.

We've got one. :D

Khendral
11-24-2014, 07:11 AM
Periwinkle and her illusions.

Patrigan
11-24-2014, 07:21 AM
Dear god, yes to the 30 Great Wolves.

Parzival
11-24-2014, 05:39 PM
I'm wondering if we will be able to play a Wolf Knight class in PvE? :D

Novel was great, can't wait to see the other knights added.

Axle
11-24-2014, 06:00 PM

She's a champion that comes with set 2.

Daughter of Stars
Coyotle, Female, Mage
[SAPPHIRE], [3]: Return target troop you control to your hand.

poizonous
11-24-2014, 06:30 PM
i thought i heard the set 2 champions weren't making it. did something change?

ossuary
11-24-2014, 07:48 PM
She's a champion that comes with set 2.

Daughter of Stars
Coyotle, Female, Mage
[SAPPHIRE], [3]: Return target troop you control to your hand.

i thought i heard the set 2 champions weren't making it. did something change?

Yeah they got pushed back for retooling or something. I think the shin'hare champion in particular turned out to be too ridiculous.

poizonous
11-24-2014, 08:21 PM
sadly i think daughter of stars was needed in this set. especially in my new deck. set 2 meta is affected by the push back

ossuary
11-24-2014, 09:31 PM
Nothing's official until it actually comes out. Anything you see before then is subject to change...

ronwac
11-25-2014, 12:24 AM
We need some Thistledown tokens up in this set. But in all seriousness, Katak & Daughter of Stars would be nice additions.