PDA

View Full Version : Black friday sale.

Obliviate
11-26-2014, 07:07 PM
Has anyone has heard if CZE is doing any sales for black friday??

-Obliviate

ossuary
11-26-2014, 07:43 PM
No. Why would they?

Rendakor
11-26-2014, 07:48 PM
Because all the cool kids are doing it.

BossHoss
11-26-2014, 07:53 PM
CZE is... Hex is not...

The CZE online store will be having a Black Friday sale for free shipping on games, cards, etc.

https://www.facebook.com/cryptozoic/posts/895706780441766

Obliviate
11-26-2014, 08:23 PM
"No. Why would they?"

Why wouldn't they?

-Obliviate

Svenn
11-26-2014, 08:30 PM
"No. Why would they?"

Why wouldn't they?

-Obliviate

The same reason they don't offer discounts on large purchases of platinum? Because it would wreak havoc on the economy?

Obliviate
11-26-2014, 08:35 PM
Actually they accept gift cards which is a form of discount in itself, but this has been gone over in other threads... Offering something like 10-15% off platinum purchases excluding gift cards, for example, would hardly "wreck havoc".

Gwaer
11-26-2014, 08:42 PM
We apparently haven't been over it enough, if you can't tell the difference between those two things.

Also, Hex has the same black friday sell that CZE does. Your purchased packs are shipped free to your inventory.

Obliviate
11-26-2014, 08:46 PM
We apparently haven't been over it enough, if you can't tell the difference between those two things.

Also, Hex has the same black friday sell that CZE does. Your purchased packs are shipped free to your inventory.

Wow, my question seems to have ruffled some feathers. The internet never ceases to amaze me.

ossuary
11-26-2014, 08:50 PM
Rehashing the same topics and expecting a different outcome... the definition of insanity. Perhaps the problem lies not with the internet, but within thyself. :)

Obliviate
11-26-2014, 08:55 PM
Rehashing the same topics and expecting a different outcome... the definition of insanity. Perhaps the problem lies not with the internet, but within thyself. :)

I simply asked if there was going to be a black friday sale. How is that rehashing anything. You seem to be looking for an arguement though, perhaps im best to not even respond to you further.

-Obliviate

Gwaer
11-26-2014, 09:05 PM
There won't ever be sales on plat or packs. Maybe one day there will be sales on various cosmetic items, or through pve vendors.

katkillad
11-26-2014, 09:32 PM
There's sales on plat if you find discounted gift cards gameforge accepts.

Glae
11-26-2014, 10:15 PM
Wow. 5k club is not amused with questions today. Some outright hostility. Are we allowed to call people insane on the forums now?

Xexist
11-26-2014, 10:16 PM
I dont see a problem with asking the question. There is more to life than boosters and plat. Maybe there could be a sale on posters and hats or t-shirts or w/e. I dunno.

Obliviate
11-26-2014, 11:37 PM
Wow. 5k club is not amused with questions today. Some outright hostility. Are we allowed to call people insane on the forums now?

Some people just dont get it, Glae: We can be any flavor we choose to be, but yet they pick salty.

DanTheMeek
11-26-2014, 11:39 PM
This is why I don't post much on this forum anymore, a very large portion of the high post count vets tend to come down on questions with hostility, some times to the point of what I'm describe as venom, and a general sense of "how do you NOT already know this answer, I spend every waking hour on this forum and every fan site, twitter, or any other sort of hex related site, and I assume you do to, so you should already know every detail about everything related to hex as I do, and even if your question has never been directly answered, you should be able to infer the answer from the various sources I frequent. I shall now shame you for not knowing what I know, or at least not having the dedication to Hex that I have."

If I'm being honest, the question of this topic was one I was curious about, but was afraid to ask for fear of getting this very sort of response, so I didn't, and it seems I was right to keep it to myself. An answer of "No, they have previously confirmed they would not because they said X" or "I don't think so, because of x" would suffice... just saying...

Voormas
11-26-2014, 11:40 PM
Yea getting NEW stuff to buy like posters and hats and stuff would be great, no need for discounts when you can sell people exclusives and build hype :D

Gwaer
11-27-2014, 12:03 AM
*shrug* the only thing I dislike about this thread is that it turned back into a gift card discussion again, for no reason. The simple question of if there will be a sale is no. They've said on several occasions they will not do Sales or discounts on Plat or packs. If you feel that answer is venomous or hostile I can't really help that.

lite
11-27-2014, 12:10 AM
There's sales on plat if you find discounted gift cards gameforge accepts.
Only for the US.... in europe you cant pay with this... and Proxy dont work too.. becaus the resellers dont accept creditcards from europe...
i tryed it...
lite

Zomnivore
11-27-2014, 12:19 AM
Black Fry Day more like it.

We should fry up some fish hands and eat like kings!

hex_colin
11-27-2014, 12:33 AM
Black Fry Day more like it.

We should fry up some fish hands and eat like kings!

Remember this post when Set 2 is fully spoiled! ;)

nicosharp
11-27-2014, 12:46 AM
With how much set 1 prices have tanked over the last 2 months, you have your black friday sale.

Xenavire
11-27-2014, 04:23 AM
Remember this post when Set 2 is fully spoiled! ;)

Boom, brilliant. :D

PhoenixMD
11-27-2014, 04:26 AM
I agree with Lite. Apart from USA residents, almost no other region in the world gets the benefit of discount on giftcards. I am sure Hex has a few players in other regions as well.
It is a fair question to ask if there will be sales in Hex, as only USA residents benefit from those discounts at this moment.
Unless you are prepared to enter the shady world of resellers and gold selling websites to obtain cheaper than the price tag Gameforge codes, you are not in luck. I wouldn't recommend those websites under any circumstances also.
So yeah, if you don't live in the USA, you're not having any discounts ;)

The_Lannisters
11-27-2014, 02:17 PM
I agree with Lite. Apart from USA residents, almost no other region in the world gets the benefit of discount on giftcards. I am sure Hex has a few players in other regions as well.

Europe will most likely never get the same promotions US residents enjoy across a broad range of products and services. Never as in within our lifetime.

It's just the way it is, the sooner you accept it and enjoy whatever good we have in Europe, and we still have loads to be happy about, the better for your mental sanity.

ossuary
11-27-2014, 03:17 PM
The Europeans can content themselves with the fact that, while US citizens may get 10-15% off gift cards now and then, you make it up by having actual healthcare at affordable (or zero!) rates. We'll all die of "the diabeetus" long before Hex goes away, then y'all will have the servers all to yourselves for years and years while you dance on the graves of our virtual collections. ;)

sukebe
11-27-2014, 07:51 PM
The Europeans can content themselves with the fact that, while US citizens may get 10-15% off gift cards now and then, you make it up by having actual healthcare at affordable (or zero!) rates. We'll all die of "the diabeetus" long before Hex goes away, then y'all will have the servers all to yourselves for years and years while you dance on the graves of our virtual collections. ;)

I would gladly take their healthcare systems over discount plat any day. I would be able to buy far more plat if I didnt have to pay for my insurance :-)

Skirovik
11-27-2014, 08:24 PM
Would be interesting to see news on posters and other merchandise. :)

Saeijou
11-27-2014, 10:07 PM
Would be interesting to see news on posters and other merchandise. :)

+1
i want these posters! :D

Phenteo
11-28-2014, 01:48 AM
There are no planned Black Friday Sales at this point.