PDA

View Full Version : Shattered Destiny Sunday Spoiler Spectacular (12/7/2014 @ 5pm EST)

Alucard
12-05-2014, 09:59 AM
Hello Hexers!

I wanted to point everyone's attention to an exciting an awesome event coming up this weekend!

On December 7, 2014 at 5pm EST, Infam0usNe0 and I (Alucard) will be hosting our Shattered Destiny Spoiler Spectacular! We plan on reviewing every single spoiled card in Shattered Destiny and discussing them on stream with you. We'd like to elaborate on the implications of each card in both constructed and limited and hear your opinions as well! You will be able to watch us and chat with us at:

www.twitch.tv/Alucard2004

We'll also be doing a fair number of giveaways as well. So come by, hang out, and let's keep building the Shattered Destiny hype!

-Alucard

Frost3
12-06-2014, 06:36 AM
>.<!

Can you do a highlight of the cast, for those unable to attend? Not only would getting to watch a bunch of spoilers on my day off (monday) be fun, I really want to hear your guy's initial thoughts on the cards going into the launch.

Alucard
12-06-2014, 08:35 AM
Good news guys! The team at HEX Entertainment has kindly provided us with a handful of spoiler cards for your enjoyment! Many thanks to them. So definitely come by and see some new spoilers as well!

Also, I will highlight the cast on my twitch channel Sunday night after the event for anyone interested in watching at a later date!

Alucard
12-07-2014, 02:52 PM
Live now at www.twitch.tv/Alucard2004

Come hang out and discuss Shattered Destiny spoilers with us!

Alucard
12-07-2014, 10:13 PM
Thanks again to everyone who came out for the Shattered Destiny Spoiler Spectacular! Thanks to infam0usne0 for hosting this with me. Hopefully you all had a great time reviewing all the new and exciting cards coming soon!

If you are interested in watching the cast, you can find it highlighted on my twitch channel. Here is the link:

http://www.twitch.tv/alucard2004/c/5639508

Happy Hexing and Enjoy Shattered Destiny!

-Alucard