PDA

View Full Version : HexTCGPro Challenge Series Prizes

malloc31
12-08-2014, 03:16 PM
(I wasn't sure if this it the right forum for this, so feel free to move it it need be)

I was supposed to get some prizes (free drafts and packs) from HexTCGPro from their challenge series. I still haven't seen anything. I have tried emailing John multiple times (Nov. 15 and Dec. 4), replying to one of his tweets, and commenting on their web page and gotten no response.

Any one know what has happened? Has any one else received any of their prizes?

Kroan
12-09-2014, 08:27 AM
You're not the only one, is all I can say.

malloc31
12-09-2014, 10:51 AM
You're not the only one, is all I can say.

Thanks for the reply. At least know I now it's not just me.

xou
12-11-2014, 01:33 AM
I asked multiple times for the prize payout for November HTP Challenge and no one showed me anything. I received some Set 1 packs for my 2nd place finish but I'm pretty sure there should be some Set 2 packs as well. it would've been great to know what was in the prizes for that tourney and what payout was for top finishers - even if I'm not getting any Set 2 packs for this.

malloc31
01-02-2015, 08:11 AM
I have now received my prizes, I want to thank John for getting them to me. And hope every one else has also received theirs.

(I wasn't sure if this it the right forum for this, so feel free to move it it need be)

I was supposed to get some prizes (free drafts and packs) from HexTCGPro from their challenge series. I still haven't seen anything. I have tried emailing John multiple times (Nov. 15 and Dec. 4), replying to one of his tweets, and commenting on their web page and gotten no response.

Any one know what has happened? Has any one else received any of their prizes?