PDA

View Full Version : Shattered Destiny - Patch Notes

Phenteo
12-09-2014, 05:22 AM
NEW FEATURES

Shattered Destiny, the second set of HEX: Shards of Fate, is now available
New Keywords (Lethal, Skyguard, and Tunneling) can be found on troops. Please see the set FAQ for more information on those keywords.
Some troops have Double Socketing, this allows you to place two gems in one card
Five new champions have been added for Shattered Destiny
Image streaming and quality has been improved
Tournament entry fees and prizes have been updated to account for Shattered Destiny release
Constructed tournaments now allow Shattered Destiny for deck construction
Two-player constructed queue is now live, play in this queue to test your decks in best of three matches with reserves
“The Chain” UI has been enhanced and is now prominently placed across the middle of the gameboard
Cards that have the same attributes will now stack on each other to save space before the gameboard starts to scale down cards

Read more! https://hextcg.com/patch-notes-shattered-destiny/

hex_colin
12-09-2014, 05:26 AM
So excited!!! :)

Xenavire
12-09-2014, 05:29 AM
Absolutely! Can't wait for this weekend now. :D

ossuary
12-09-2014, 05:54 AM
"Wheel of Fate rewards will no longer incorrectly grant you sleeves you already have"

WOOOOOOOO!!!

Cernz
12-09-2014, 05:58 AM
cant find bugfixes notes about broken set1 cards like hophiro etc..? :)

beside of this -> \o/ ;) set2 hype

Xenavire
12-09-2014, 06:05 AM
"Wheel of Fate rewards will no longer incorrectly grant you sleeves you already have"

WOOOOOOOO!!!

Yeah, one of the best changes to old things. :D

Scammanator
12-09-2014, 06:28 AM
Vampire King now has the King trait. Go Queen Grace!

Malavi
12-09-2014, 06:48 AM
Nothing about Connection stability or Duplicate login or getting the message the moment u disconnect instead of 5 minutes later... thats the stuff that is annoying as hell and will most likely ruin my set 2 hype -.-

Phenteo
12-09-2014, 06:56 AM
Nothing about Connection stability or Duplicate login or getting the message the moment u disconnect instead of 5 minutes later... thats the stuff that is annoying as hell and will most likely ruin my set 2 hype -.-

The servers are not open yet. They are locked to employees only for testing.

You should pay attention to the sticky here: http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=39497

Cernz
12-09-2014, 06:57 AM
The servers are not open yet. They are locked to employees only for testing.

You should pay attention to the sticky here: http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=39497

guess he meant not atm :)

Malavi
12-09-2014, 07:01 AM
Indeed. I cant judge the state of the Servers but I had the hope that those problems (last 5 drafts I had a bug/disconnect/whatever) would be addressed in the patch(notes). I mean srsly im more in touch with the support team than with most of my friends ;)

Phenteo
12-09-2014, 07:14 AM
Indeed. I cant judge the state of the Servers but I had the hope that those problems (last 5 drafts I had a bug/disconnect/whatever) would be addressed in the patch(notes). I mean srsly im more in touch with the support team than with most of my friends ;)

You're making new friends! ;) Hopefully things will get better after this patch!

Glae
12-09-2014, 07:16 AM
cant find bugfixes notes about broken set1 cards like hophiro etc..? :)

beside of this -> \o/ ;) set2 hype

Its specifically mentioned that all transforming cards with counters lose them correctly now. Cards are not mentioned by name though. Get hype!

(Until you see all cards now say "this." Hype lost)

ossuary
12-09-2014, 07:34 AM
(Until you see all cards now say "this." Hype lost)

^ This. :(

Cernz
12-09-2014, 07:36 AM
^ This. :(

am i the only one, who doesnt give a shit about this or this`s this issue :)

ossuary
12-09-2014, 07:38 AM
I deplore bad grammar and poor implementation of grammatical concepts.

It should be "this card." It's far more clear, is grammatically correct, avoids all of the "this's" nonsense, and still fixes all of the problems they were trying to fix. There is absolutely no downside.

Sidtz
12-09-2014, 07:42 AM
does ruby enchantress properly work as a inspire troop now? would really like to use it in my inspire decks but it didn't work with legionnaire and blessing the fallen last i tried it.

noragar
12-09-2014, 07:51 AM
I deplore bad grammar and poor implementation of grammatical concepts.

It should be "this card." It's far more clear, is grammatically correct, avoids all of the "this's" nonsense, and still fixes all of the problems they were trying to fix. There is absolutely zero downside.

I'm not normally one to play grammar police, but since you deplore bad grammar so much, I thought I should point out that you probably meant to say "There are absolutely zero downsides." (Similar to how you would want to say "There are zero apples on the table" as opposed to "There is zero apple on the table.")

As far as the cards go, I'm fine with "this" as it's being used, but agree with you about "this's".

ossuary
12-09-2014, 07:57 AM
Touché. :p

I meant to say "no downside" but was thinking of something else and wrote "zero downside" instead. ;)

Khendral
12-09-2014, 08:07 AM
"Air Elemental and Lightning Elemental PvE cards currently are not displaying their game text"

I thought we were not supossed to know the text on those cards yet...it would be nice to know what they do :D

Shaqattaq
12-09-2014, 10:58 AM
Added:

Tiaanost should read “When Tiaanost deals damage to an opposing champion, void target opposing card and each opposing card with the same name in all zones.” This prevents Tiaanost from voiding herself.

Edit: Tiaanost is female!

ossuary
12-09-2014, 11:09 AM
Herself. :)

israel.kendall
12-09-2014, 11:13 AM
Hey guys, what are the drafts going to be like from today through Friday when the release celebration starts? Are they going to be 2 set 2 packs and 1 set 1? Sorry, I couldn't find it mentioned anywhere.

Shaqattaq
12-09-2014, 11:15 AM
Herself. :)

Noted. Thanks.

Also added:

Tournament pop-up reward screen at the conclusion of a tournament displays the packs won, but not the quantity of packs won. Players can go into their in-game mail to verify the quantity of packs received.

Shaqattaq
12-09-2014, 11:16 AM
Hey guys, what are the drafts going to be like from today through Friday when the release celebration starts? Are they going to be 2 set 2 packs and 1 set 1? Sorry, I couldn't find it mentioned anywhere.

You can find the summary here, and the specific information in the forum post linked at the bottom: https://hextcg.com/hex-update-destiny-awaits/

israel.kendall
12-09-2014, 11:18 AM
You can find the summary here, and the specific information in the forum post linked at the bottom: https://hextcg.com/hex-update-destiny-awaits/

Thanks for the info and quick reply bro!

Scammanator
12-09-2014, 11:27 AM
"Air Elemental and Lightning Elemental PvE cards currently are not displaying their game text"

I thought we were not supossed to know the text on those cards yet...it would be nice to know what they do :D

Considering Water Elemental isn't listed, I guess that means we get to find out what it does. And potentially what the Set 2 WoF PvE rewards do as well!

Glae
12-09-2014, 12:19 PM
Getting rid of "this" and replacing it with "this card" is the new "put thresholds back on the left."

I hope all I need to do is rage about it everyday to get it changed.

Xenavire
12-09-2014, 12:31 PM
Getting rid of "this" and replacing it with "this card" is the new "put thresholds back on the left."

Not saying this could ever happen... But what if there was a way to turn a card into something that wasn't a card? like "Turn this into a piece of equipment and equip it to your champion'.

Kinda screws up any edge interactions there, for an out-there example. :p

Shaqattaq
12-09-2014, 12:58 PM
Added to Known Issues: Mercenaries and Equipment are experiencing a display bug where some icons may not properly appear

We appreciate the constructive feedback players provide, but I don't think that will overall be productive.

Edswor
12-09-2014, 01:23 PM
And now that set 2 is here I can't draft till the weekend ... QQ tears ...

Shaqattaq
12-09-2014, 01:24 PM
Added to Known Issues:

Players can't filter for Shattered Destiny Booster Packs in the Auction House. Current work around is to use "set 002" to filter for Shattered Destiny Booster packs in the Auction House.

mudkip
12-09-2014, 03:19 PM
And now that set 2 is here I can't draft till the weekend ... QQ tears ...

Dry those QQ's, that's a good thing because you can save your packs for the event!

Glae
12-09-2014, 04:23 PM
Added to Known Issues: Mercenaries and Equipment are experiencing a display bug where some icons may not properly appear

We appreciate the constructive feedback players provide, but I don't think that will overall be productive.

Well then I will only provide the most constructive of criticism for the use of "this". Though keep in mind we just got AA Baby Yeti's after the second ridiculous call to Nerf baby Yeti. So clearly nothing is impossible anymore ;)

FrostWynn
12-09-2014, 05:45 PM
Anyone also having this issue? My patcher appears black an is always 'Not Responding', unable to update.

nickon
12-10-2014, 06:24 AM
Anyone also having this issue? My patcher appears black an is always 'Not Responding', unable to update.

Different people have had the same issue (as you can see in this (http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=39528) topic). Performing a clean, full reinstall of HEX will resolve the 'black patcher' problem:

Uninstall HEX via the Control Panel
Wipe all remaining data by deleting the HEX folder under your Program Files
Restart your computer
Reinstall HEX using the latest patcher you can download from hextcg.com/client-download/ (http://hextcg.com/client-download/)

EDIT: Seems like this fix does not work for everyone. If it is not helping you, keep track of this (http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=39572#post440413) topic, where DataDragon (hopefully) will be able to figure out the problem and offer you guys a solution.

Yoss
12-10-2014, 12:23 PM
That's a huge change list. Pretty hyped. Day off from work, go!

NOBLEStarshield
12-10-2014, 05:25 PM
So far the game looks so good I could cry ;_;

Glae
12-11-2014, 11:36 AM
Added to Known Issues:

Players can't filter for Shattered Destiny Booster Packs in the Auction House. Current work around is to use "set 002" to filter for Shattered Destiny Booster packs in the Auction House.

2 vs 1 works well too. But there doesn't seem to be a way to search for Set X primals or boosters specifically. 1 and 2 work, booster and primal work, but they don't work together.

ossuary
12-11-2014, 12:23 PM
I have it working fine by searching for "1 b" and "1 p" for set one, and "2 b" and "2 p" for set two. "2 p" shows me just Shattered Destiny primals, no problem. Make sure you're not using rarity or set filters, they work really weirdly or not at all when you're not searching for cards.

Glae
12-12-2014, 01:41 PM
Huh. "Primal" and "Booster" didn't seem to work, at least on Tuesday night.