PDA

View Full Version : Lots more AAs

Kalmaive
12-09-2014, 04:14 PM
Sorry if this was already posted. So Set 2 is amazing and all that. But if you go to your collection, click show all cards, and filter promos only there are a bucket load of AAs to come for both set 1 and set 2 by the looks of it. Excluding cards we already know about:

Set 1:
Hex Engine
Wall of Corpses
Rot Caster
Adamanthian Scrivener
Mastery of Time
Crash of Beasts
Savage Raider

Set 2:
Archon of Nulzann
Paladin of the Necropolis
Darkspire Tyrant
Aborean Rootfather (funnily enough, another new art)
Constantina
Royal Valkyr
Scraptech Brawler
Goremaster
Azurefate Sorceress (I know this comes from Wheels of Fate)
Succulent Cluckodon
Psychotic Anarchist
Reactor Bot (Wheels of Fate)

I wonder how we'll get the rest? And which are VIP rewards...

ksetrat
12-09-2014, 04:27 PM
HEX Engine is on the hex.tcgbrowser website. According to the tooltip there, its from the set 1 treasure chests or something to that impact.

The rest, i don't know where to start. Maybe the chests, but could be a few things.

looks good though! i want to see the crash of beasts one!

Kalmaive
12-09-2014, 04:30 PM
Ah yes I forgot that some of these will be chest contents. But yeah there are loads more.

You can see them! Just log into the client, and turn on 'show all items' in your collection. Check them out, the art for most of them are really cool!

ksetrat
12-09-2014, 04:36 PM
stuck at work for another hour and a half, when i get home i get to reinstall windows. I want all my memory for this weekend! (i had the dumb setting up my computer. got the processor, the ram, the video cards and the power to do it all! ... i forgot to order a 64 bit OS to allow my 16gb of ram to work... ... yes, i went full derp mode).

Tonight shall be reinstalling everything, hopefully i can check to see if i managed to obtain any elusive primal packs. ^_^

Kroan
12-09-2014, 04:58 PM
You can see all promos on http://www.hexpromos.com/

nickon
12-10-2014, 03:52 AM
I love the art on AA Archon of Nulzann :eek:

Punk
12-10-2014, 09:43 AM
You can see all promos on http://www.hexpromos.com/

Thanks for the link. Apparently, I got the rare Set 2 sleeves yesterday.. so I guess I should start showing those off. =P

I think my favorite AA is Mastery of Time.

Xexist
12-10-2014, 09:46 AM
I got 2 back to back AA Reactor bots wheee

YourOpponent
12-10-2014, 09:55 AM
The Scraptech Brawler I think is the Uncommon AA PvP reward from WoF. That's the one that when he gets put in play you get [3/0] resources right? Got it from WoF :)

ossuary
12-10-2014, 10:03 AM
Yeah. Reactor Bot, Scraptech Brawler, and Azurefate Sorceress are the WoF AAs. I'm betting that Arborean Rootfather and Archon of Nulzann are going to turn out to be the Set 2 VIPs. Not sure where Constantina and the others will come from... at least some will be from opening chests.

Punk
12-10-2014, 11:40 AM
I love the art on AA Archon of Nulzann :eek:

I really dig your sig. I didn't notice before.

Punk
12-10-2014, 11:56 AM
i want to see the crash of beasts one!

I found it on another site:

http://i.imgur.com/r1zUV6g.jpg

ksetrat
12-10-2014, 12:15 PM
Thanks for that Punk! (wow, i never realized just what using your name in conversation would do. lol)
I do like the way that looks a bit better, only because the normal art shows other random animals. I would have preferred for it to give a 'Crash Beast' which could have been an elephant, rhino, or other animal shown. But still just have it be the 3/3 stats. Just a different image for a few of em would be interesting.

Awesome find though. gunna need 2 of those....

ksetrat
12-10-2014, 12:20 PM
Sorry to double post, but... i wonder if this a christmas gift spoiled slightly early?

Pheelon
12-10-2014, 12:24 PM
Sorry to double post, but... i wonder if this a christmas gift spoiled slightly early?

since there are Holiday2014 sleeves with that images i guess so ;)

nickon
12-11-2014, 04:35 AM
I really dig your sig. I didn't notice before.

Thanks mate :)