PDA

View Full Version : Zubrin = Vork

Baldo
12-19-2014, 01:26 AM
Zubrin reminds me of Vork. Has anyone else had this thought? (Vork is the guild leader from the web series "The Guild")

They are both smart. Both have amazing baritone voices. Vork is very...frugal, and Zubrin is a self admitted auction house afficionado/manipulator. Actually, there was a season where Vork cornered the auction house in "The Game."

Zubrin, if you read this, this is only meant as a compliment. Big fan, I would love to playtest sometime.

desk
12-19-2014, 05:30 AM
Now that you say that, yeah I can see the similarity's

Zubrin
12-19-2014, 07:42 AM
I came on to post an update to the blood cup and I think this is appropriate: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS9h44lsxtc&t=22s

I think I only got to the third season of the Guild, I need to go back and finish it.

Zubrin
12-19-2014, 06:53 PM
The rest of our test group is trying to determine who are the remaining members of the cast now. So far, we think Piecetinker is either Felicia Day or Zaboo.

Baldo
12-20-2014, 04:18 PM
Haha awesome. Thank for the reply and the hilarious link. And the blood cup, enjoying it greatly, doing better than anticipated.

Zubrin
12-21-2014, 09:16 AM
How did you end up?

Baldo
12-23-2014, 10:31 PM
4-3 drop for conflicting engagement, using a fun low to the ground D-B Gozzog lifegain deck, based on Mantic's "Zebra" deck from set 1. Capable of turn 4 kills, didn't get any in the tournament. Ended up doing well against aggro, though emberspire witch out of the sideboard crushed me in one matchup.

Karn's deck looks like a similar concept with a little more at the top end.